HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Game of Year"|Game 4|PIT @ OTT|April 20, 7PM|Series 1-2|CBC VS RDS

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
  #101
Cruizer3000
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 121
vCash: 500
500 vCash ALL IN as well!

Go Sens Go!!

Cruizer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 01:48 PM
  #102
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar
 
PeterSidorkiewicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 15,056
vCash: 500
If I were coach this is what I would possibility think of doing, the downside is messing with chemistry and im not obviously with the team, but I guess just a few ideas.
-Shannon out, Cheechoo in.
-Carkner out, Lee in
-Split up Philchenkov to
Phillips-Karlsson
Volch-Lee
Campoli-Sutton
We could always have one of Phillips-Volch out against Crosby and Malkin. Also, we need more offense and activity from the D, which is why I put Lee in.
-Fisher on Crosby at all times

Just ideas I was mulling over, I know none of it will come to fruition minus Cheechoo, but what else is there to do till the game awaits.

PeterSidorkiewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 01:48 PM
  #103
slamigo
Skate or Die!
 
slamigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,232
vCash: 500
I'm hoping that Fisher has a big night. He always scores in bunches and he scored last game, so here's hoping he gets streaky.


And I want Karlsson to cross check Malkin again. And again. And again.


Edit: ALL IN!!!!!

slamigo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 01:57 PM
  #104
Skrymir
Registered User
 
Skrymir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,089
vCash: 500
All in for tonight! I also have 500 on the sens winning the series so let's get it done boys!

Skrymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:00 PM
  #105
Juice*
 
Juice*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,944
vCash: 500
im all in too

garrioch should lose his credentials....he is such a fat houseleague wanna be expert. the way he cuts up cheechoo is a disgrace...read his blog. I hope the sens win and he has the nerve to speak to cheechoo....and cheechoo kicks him right in the penis

Juice* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:00 PM
  #106
BigEyedPhish
Registered User
 
BigEyedPhish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :D
Country: United States
Posts: 7,375
vCash: 500
As long as Cheechoo doesn't get caught to far up the ice he will be fine..

I'm actually gonna go ahead and say he gets a goal tonight.

BigEyedPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:01 PM
  #107
Midas0
Only the best Scouts
 
Midas0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Peterborough, Ontari
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,705
vCash: 500
all in on vbookie... and..



GO SENS GO

Midas0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:05 PM
  #108
BigEyedPhish
Registered User
 
BigEyedPhish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :D
Country: United States
Posts: 7,375
vCash: 500
JUST ONE WIN PLEASE...

Ill ask for another one after this one too.. but PLEASE just let us win this game..

BigEyedPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:10 PM
  #109
Icelevel
little bit better
 
Icelevel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
im all in too

garrioch should lose his credentials....he is such a fat houseleague wanna be expert. the way he cuts up cheechoo is a disgrace...read his blog. I hope the sens win and he has the nerve to speak to cheechoo....and cheechoo kicks him right in the penis
I don't think Boo Boo has a penis. and can we say penis on here?

Icelevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
  #110
FolignoQuantumLeap
A mad Mup
 
FolignoQuantumLeap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: A Blue Box
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,214
vCash: 500
Happy 420 everyone!!! Heading to the Hill then off to watch the game after I eat a bunch of Pizza!!! Greatest day ever!!

FolignoQuantumLeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:15 PM
  #111
southendsniper
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 119
vCash: 500
Let's do this Sens! I hope they find some motivation and dig deep and really take it to the Pens. Hit hard, shoot often and let's hope Elliott can make some big stops.

Enough is enough regarding the overhyped penguins and their diver of a leader Cindy Crysby. Let's get er done and win this thing!

southendsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:16 PM
  #112
Skrymir
Registered User
 
Skrymir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,089
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best WorstPoster View Post
I don't think Boo Boo has a penis. and can we say penis on here?
I wonder how that makes his wife feel?

and apparently you can say penis!

(reverts to a 12 yo mentality)

penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

Skrymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:17 PM
  #113
Juice*
 
Juice*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best WorstPoster View Post
I don't think Boo Boo has a penis. and can we say penis on here?
I met him once at a hockey tournament he was writing a piece on. I wanted to give him the fist of north star.

Juice* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:19 PM
  #114
Canadiankid
Registered User
 
Canadiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 419
vCash: 500
Believe it or not.. the Pressure is all on the Pens to win

Canadiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:23 PM
  #115
hockeyalltheway
Moderator
Get well soon, GMBM.
 
hockeyalltheway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,226
vCash: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiankid View Post
Believe it or not.. the Pressure is all on the Pens to win
The series, yeah. But this game? Not so much.

hockeyalltheway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:28 PM
  #116
BrawlFan
Registered User
 
BrawlFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,736
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
If I were coach this is what I would possibility think of doing, the downside is messing with chemistry and im not obviously with the team, but I guess just a few ideas.
-Shannon out, Cheechoo in.
-Carkner out, Lee in
-Split up Philchenkov to
Phillips-Karlsson
Volch-Lee
Campoli-Sutton
We could always have one of Phillips-Volch out against Crosby and Malkin. Also, we need more offense and activity from the D, which is why I put Lee in.
-Fisher on Crosby at all times

Just ideas I was mulling over, I know none of it will come to fruition minus Cheechoo, but what else is there to do till the game awaits.
I literally agree with everything you wrote, Lee doesnt suck but hes not great, but its done we've picked him already we cant get Kopitar so he'll be the player he'll be and nothing more. But I cant stress enough how much I agree with this post

BrawlFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:31 PM
  #117
Grungy Remnant
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSensGo View Post
We're going to game 6 and we are going to win in Ottawa. We HAVE to!

We're driving all day Friday from the East Coast to be at Scotiabank Place for Game 6, then driving home all day Sunday. My first chance at a live playoff game, $300 investment, not counting the gasoline etc. to get here and back.

GO SENS GO! We'll be in 304! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!
Very Impressive!

Grungy Remnant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:38 PM
  #118
wjhl2009fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyalltheway View Post
The series, yeah. But this game? Not so much.
Yes there is still alot of presure on the pens.Don't get the idea there is no presure on the pens in this game there is.

wjhl2009fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:40 PM
  #119
source
Registered User
 
source's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,379
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjhl2009fan View Post
Yes there is still alot of presure on the pens.Don't get the idea there is no presure on the pens in this game there is.
The pressure is on Ottawa.

We are down 2-1 and we need to win, end of story.

The Pens have the lead, so they aren't playing with their backs against the wall.

source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:43 PM
  #120
Canadiankid
Registered User
 
Canadiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 419
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by source View Post
The pressure is on Ottawa.

We are down 2-1 and we need to win, end of story.

The Pens have the lead, so they aren't playing with their backs against the wall.
Ah true, but they are expected to win by everyone, so that's like an extra weight on their shoulders.

Not saying that Ottawa doesn't have any pressure. Hell they have a ton of pressure, the Pens just has it slightly more

Canadiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:47 PM
  #121
source
Registered User
 
source's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,379
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiankid View Post
Ah true, but they are expected to win by everyone, so that's like an extra weight on their shoulders.

Not saying that Ottawa doesn't have any pressure. Hell they have a ton of pressure, the Pens just has it slightly more
If it goes to a 7th game in Pittsburgh, I would definitely agree. It's on us tonight though, just like it was on Pittsburgh in Game 2.

source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 02:54 PM
  #122
Constantine
In hoc signo vinces
 
Constantine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frontlines
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
I have tickets for sat game I really want to go so JUST WIN.

Constantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 03:00 PM
  #123
SelleckStache
Registered User
 
SelleckStache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,723
vCash: 50

SelleckStache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 03:09 PM
  #124
Flamingo
Registered User
 
Flamingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
Happy 420 everyone!!! Heading to the Hill then off to watch the game after I eat a bunch of Pizza!!! Greatest day ever!!
Would be funny if HNIC had aerial shots of 420 on the Hill as part of their opening sequence.

Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2010, 03:10 PM
  #125
Righteous Regin
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
The Sens are going to lose their hope if they don't win. COME ON SENS!

Righteous Regin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.