HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

The Gretzky Trade

Old
05-04-2010, 11:37 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Well said Tik and I feel much the same way. That said, I don't think that the amount of time that you have been a fan has anything to do with how much you love or support the team and in fact, i love being around newer kings fans because their enthusiasm is always contageo to me.

But I also want to say that your use of terms like "fanboys" etc doesn't speak too well for you. I mean, following your logic it would be fair of me to say that all newer or post 99 fans (or post Cowboy Bob fans etc) are all obnoxious kids but I wouldn't for several reasons.

Principal among them is I don't believe its true but a secondary reason would be that I have read other posts of yours and don't believe you to be an "obnoxious kid".

Just proving a point that its all about liking, loving supporting whatever the L.A. Kings hockey club and nothing else. I always turn to my friends who have been fans of the game even longer than me whenever I have a question. I see them as a valuable resource and would hope that you can do the same.

No biggie but it doesn't matter how long you have been a Kings fan, only that you are one.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2010, 11:38 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
No biggie but it doesn't matter how long you have been a Kings fan, only that you are one.

Last edited by etherialone: 05-04-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: doubled up for some rason.
etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote