HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What happened?

Old
05-11-2010, 01:03 PM
crazyforhockey

vCash: 500
If it was about evenstrength the series is over with Van already in SJ having won game 1,2,3...and either game 5 is won by Chi in Ot.and game 5.

if the game is about special teams Van wins gm1 and thats about all.

As a whole it is exactly where it should be ..3-2....Van stays composed and no dumb penalties.......back to game 7

crazyforhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 01:09 PM
crazyforhockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegreen View Post
I think it's simple, swap the top 4 D on each team and you have a series where the Canucks are up 3-1. I don't think you'd have our forward/goalie mental colapse going on. I like Salo, Edler and Errhof. But none of them are an elite no 1. They are really good pairs for elites. Beiksa is terrible, must go.
Just for the PK.....we have outscored them even strength 11-5....Van has 1emptynet not incl,..Chi has two empty netters not incl....plus two evenstrength they scored just as the pp ended,less the one "disallowed goals"

In reality then Chi has outscored us on special teams-2-1--
9(7)ppg and 1 sh vs 5ppg

crazyforhockey is offline   Reply With Quote