HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

WCS Game 6 | 5-11-2010 | 8:30 VS/CBC/RDS/CSN | Chicago Blackhawks @ Vancouver Canucks

Old
05-12-2010, 12:46 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
way to go boys!!!!!

couldnt be any happier to see that worthless pile of cow dung Luongo get lit up like a christmas tree again. that ass clown is the most overrated goalie in the game folks....and usually makes some assanine comments after a tough loss...hope he doesn't start crying again like last year!!!

Lou, you suck!!

but he did get that gold medal eh????

nice to see Kelser and Kane give a nice hug and some quick comments to one another....you know that USA team had to be one tight group, tough to battle against one of your boys....class all the way there..

now we get to watch more damn late night hockey!! screw you California, and your time zone as well!!

this was a tough fight, but I never really thought the Canucks had the overall talent to beat us. Luongo buckled like a shoe, and that team just couldnt get past his epic failures...

to be honest, he did face a number of odd man chances, but when you claim to be the best (or others claim it for you), you need to make that big save that keeps your team in the game...he did not.

Sorry Vancouver, you got your Olympic gold medal this year, drive home safely now and let the big boys battle it out!!

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:50 AM
HawksRule7
Fehr the Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
now we get to watch more damn late night hockey!! screw you California, and your time zone as well!!
As someone who works weeknights 'til 9:00, I personally like the later starts.

HawksRule7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:50 AM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad
Quote:
Originally Posted by massivegoonery View Post
It's nice of you to congratulate Buff, but you should congratulate the rest of them too.
Zing.

brtriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 01:09 AM
enforcersrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksRule7 View Post
As someone who works weeknights 'til 9:00, I personally like the later starts.
Ditto. Had night classes until 10, now starting a FT job that will keep me at work until after 9 PM at least 2 nights per week... so late starts are fine by me.

enforcersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 08:59 AM
HaliFawks

What a game! They did exactly what I was hoping they would. They hit Van's D every chance they got, they outworked the Canucks and didn't get involved in the stupid after whistle scrums.

If we can play like that in SJ, i like our chances.

HaliFawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 11:43 AM
DisgruntledHawkFan

Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
hMm5b.jpglolz

DisgruntledHawkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 11:47 AM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad

I'm pretty sure this kid posts on HF too.

brtriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Federko

Loved watching the game last night. I was in a Vancouver bar visiting old friends (i'm from Toronto)... Thought I'd post some tweets from fans across my big huge nation (don't worry, Canada hates Vancouver too - that's another story):

-I can pin the loss to one factor: They are the Canucks!

-ONE over-priced sieve : 7.5 million TWO over-rated sisters : 12.2 million ZERO Cups in 40 years : PRICELESS!

-You could hear Hughson and Simpson fighting back tears during the last few minutes. It must have been tough for them.

-How did we win the Olympics!! Bobby Lu is overrated.

-The funniest part is that the fans were still chanting 'Lu' when it was 4-1 and he made a save.

-On the brightside, guess i wont be seeing that guy drive down my street with 5 canucks flags on his car. Thats right 5!!!!

-That's one luong contract hanging over the team.

-vancouver is soft

-Favourite part of the game was Luongo's attempt at diving that threw himself into the goal post. Classic

-Shaky Lou complaining about breakaways & turnovers. Chicago allowed plenty of turnovers & breakaways. The difference is Niemi stopped them.

-If it's May 12th, it must be Canucks are out of the playoffs (again) day! Just like clockwork!

-Since he was very proud of his accomplishment in Games Six, does this mean that Roberto is now known as 5uongo ?

-The Vancouver Excuses is their new name. Close second was the Vancouver Whiners

-Fire the coach.... Our goalie sucks.... The refs are against us....Our defense sucks.... Fire the coach.... Typical Canucks fans.

--------
If my old norris division rivals get past San Jose...I don't believe there is anyone left in the east that can stand in your way. Say whatever you want about Cindy Crosby and the Pens..they might not even be in the playoffs after tonight!

Federko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Bring Back GLR
Commit to the Indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie79 View Post
Loved watching the game last night. I was in a Vancouver bar visiting old friends (i'm from Toronto)... Thought I'd post some tweets from fans across my big huge nation (don't worry, Canada hates Vancouver too - that's another story):

-I can pin the loss to one factor: They are the Canucks!

-ONE over-priced sieve : 7.5 million TWO over-rated sisters : 12.2 million ZERO Cups in 40 years : PRICELESS!

-You could hear Hughson and Simpson fighting back tears during the last few minutes. It must have been tough for them.

-How did we win the Olympics!! Bobby Lu is overrated.

-The funniest part is that the fans were still chanting 'Lu' when it was 4-1 and he made a save.

-On the brightside, guess i wont be seeing that guy drive down my street with 5 canucks flags on his car. Thats right 5!!!!

-That's one luong contract hanging over the team.

-vancouver is soft

-Favourite part of the game was Luongo's attempt at diving that threw himself into the goal post. Classic

-Shaky Lou complaining about breakaways & turnovers. Chicago allowed plenty of turnovers & breakaways. The difference is Niemi stopped them.

-If it's May 12th, it must be Canucks are out of the playoffs (again) day! Just like clockwork!

-Since he was very proud of his accomplishment in Games Six, does this mean that Roberto is now known as 5uongo ?

-The Vancouver Excuses is their new name. Close second was the Vancouver Whiners

-Fire the coach.... Our goalie sucks.... The refs are against us....Our defense sucks.... Fire the coach.... Typical Canucks fans.

--------
If my old norris division rivals get past San Jose...I don't believe there is anyone left in the east that can stand in your way. Say whatever you want about Cindy Crosby and the Pens..they might not even be in the playoffs after tonight!
Nice! I'm glad someone hates the Canucks as much as I do. I really hate those car flags. So glad all the bandwagoners had to peel 'em off once again at the hands of my team.

Bring Back GLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Federko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring Back GLR View Post
Nice! I'm glad someone hates the Canucks as much as I do. I really hate those car flags. So glad all the bandwagoners had to peel 'em off once again at the hands of my team.
Canada hates the Canucks. The USA doesn't care about the Canucks unless they play them in the playoffs. Classless, whiney-excuse makers. The whole Burrows-Auger fiasco, then the Canucks boycott the CBC because Ron MacLean ran a piece on Burrows that showed everytime he was diving? He's a dirty player! Then Kesler/Ladd, Kesler talks smack on Vancouver radio and LADD whoops his ass...Kesler continues to talk smack in the media...those are just a few reasons....

Federko is offline   Reply With Quote