HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Savard thinks Richards is dirty

Old
05-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Razor the Goalie
Can I Get a Hot Tub

vCash: 500
Isn't biting being too physical?

Razor the Goalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Viller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextall89 View Post
I hope the Flyers aren't distracted with Savard's comments. They need to be focusing on the game, not getting even with whiny little Savard.
It wont, thats what leadership is for. If Savard distracted them any, they would have taken out on him in Game 5. They had plenty of time.

Viller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

I think Savard might come next game ready to do this:

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 11:16 PM
bungle
Casual Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
I think Gagne's reaction is somewhat of a testament to the hit's severity -- Simon hasn't ****ed around with injuries since his own, and certainly hasn't been afraid to comment on them.
That's the first time I've seen that camera angle. That game was a Sens broadcast on Center Ice and they didn't show Gagne throwing punches....love it.

Oh and Savard has made an idiot of himself with those comments. Zero respect for that.

bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 11:39 PM
TheKingPin

Cant think of a better team to get riled up...With their D first team system they are going to make critical mistakes to make big hits or act tough. They REALLY need to rely on that system to win games if they dont they have nothing.

TheKingPin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 11:44 PM
IrishSniper87

Savard?

Thinks Richards is dirty?

The guy who checked Richards in the face with his stick? And then double teamed Richards with Lucic holding Richie back so Savard could get some swings in?

Yeah, this is legit. Look Savard, I know you got a concussion and now you're super sensitive when Richie throws those questionable hits, but if you retaliate, don't try to come out to the media looking innocent. If you bring it on the ice, leave it on the ice.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:21 AM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
Eh I'm not worried about this in the least. It's not like the Flyers have to get revenge on Savard. They just have to play their normal game. I think the fans will take care of getting in his head.
I dont think the Flyers should have even responded with a comment. I would of laughed if off if I was asked. No need to even give that sand vagina any kind of attention.
I am amused how the guy can even complain after some of the stuff he does.
Whatever. let em *****, lem em moan. Hopefully we bury em tomorrow night.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:32 AM
UseYourAllusion

Savard can eat ****. Any standing he had was erased when he responded to a borderline hit with a two handed tomahawk while their biggest player had our captain in a head lock. ****ing jackass

UseYourAllusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:45 AM
CavemanLawyer

Can someone please tell me what the **** is with the media's obsession with this jack off is? ESPN ****ing talks about him like he's the second coming of Zeus or some ****. All he is is an insignificant whiny ****ing ***** yet ESPN never fails to mention his battle back from a concussion! Willing his team on like a leader! Fierce like a lion! Pure hockey skills! Its ****ing insane and needs to stop! He's a normal average player who got ****ed up in the head. Quit blowing him media people.

Biting, face cross check, double teaming, etc. Yeah... ESPN didnt mention that stuff. But they will mention how much of a soldier he is out there pushing through with his concussion recovery! Don't touch the media savior Savard, I'd hate to think of the reactions on ESPN if they bruised his brain up some more or something.

CavemanLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Lab Monkey

Richards should just come back and reply: Bite me.

Lab Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 05:03 AM
fire bettman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
Can someone please tell me what the **** is with the media's obsession with this jack off is? ESPN ****ing talks about him like he's the second coming of Zeus or some ****. All he is is an insignificant whiny ****ing ***** yet ESPN never fails to mention his battle back from a concussion! Willing his team on like a leader! Fierce like a lion! Pure hockey skills! Its ****ing insane and needs to stop! He's a normal average player who got ****ed up in the head. Quit blowing him media people.

Biting, face cross check, double teaming, etc. Yeah... ESPN didnt mention that stuff. But they will mention how much of a soldier he is out there pushing through with his concussion recovery! Don't touch the media savior Savard, I'd hate to think of the reactions on ESPN if they bruised his brain up some more or something.
espn rarely has anything intelligent to say about anything involving hockey.

fire bettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Mr Oysterhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire bettman View Post
espn rarely has anything intelligent to say about anything
Fixed.

Mr Oysterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Terence Peterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavemanLawyer View Post

Que?

Terence Peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 09:07 AM
SilkyMitts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire bettman View Post
I love how much the Bruins need to make excuses and blame outside factors for their diminishing 3-0 lead in the series.

Even Jack Edwards and that other ******* were blaming the loss on injuries.... yep.... injuries. Gagne and Leighton missing the first 3 games of the series must have escaped their minds. And it's easy to forget that Jeff Carter and Ian Laperriere are both injured, I mean what to they contribute anyway?And keep in mind, they were saying this in the 3rd period, wayyyy AFTER Boosh has to get dragged off the ice my Prongs and Jim McCrossin (don't know if I spelled his name right).

I was almost literally ROFLing.

I am not surprised. Jack Edwards is the worst hockey announcer in the league. So biased. I had to listen to his **** for 4 years while in school. The bruins never did anything wrong, and the opposing team was always the bad guy. Brickley is a bit better, he did a nice job containing his bias the other night on VS for the bruins flyers game.

SilkyMitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 09:16 AM
kicksave27

I have no respect for guys who throw punches with gloves on. You can say what you want about richie, but they guy does things the right way. He'll usually take his helmet off if he has the chance before a fight, he doesn't use his stick like a bat. All of his hits, while devastating(due to players head down at blue line), they are clean. He really let up on a florida player in Booth's first game back, who was looking back for the puck at the blue line. Richie's hits aren't even charging penalties. Unlike cooke who waits 5 seconds after a guy passes the puck and launches himself at a guys head.

kicksave27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Stonehands77

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarcillosMustache View Post
I am not surprised. Jack Edwards is the worst hockey announcer in the league. So biased. I had to listen to his **** for 4 years while in school. The bruins never did anything wrong, and the opposing team was always the bad guy. Brickley is a bit better, he did a nice job containing his bias the other night on VS for the bruins flyers game.
Edwards is awful. I mean, he's amusing at times, but did you hear his BS last season when the B's beat the Habs in the first round? Comparing it to the Battles of Lexington and Concord during the American Revolution? Seriously, dude, get a life.

And last game was hilarious how he kept *****ing about the Flyers not getting called for things, and how outraged he was about it all...until the Flyers scored to make it 3-0, and then suddenly he collapsed and was horribly depressed. It was brilliant.

Now, Flyers, force me to have to listen to this d-bag for two more games. Please. Because nothing would be better than hearing Jack Edwards after the Flyers forcing and winning a game 7. Well, except maybe hearing Savard whine about how the Flyers were mean to him and wouldn't let him just go score or some ********. If I could hear Edwards interviewing Savard after a Flyers' win in a Game 7, that would be the greatest thing ever.

Stonehands77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 10:34 AM
langerrr

okay savard.. i would like to see one of the flyers get away with crosschecking someone in the face without getting a suspension.

..does anyone else think its a slap in the face that savard doesn't get any kind of suspension for that? imagine if carcillo did that that.. 2 game suspension no questions asked.

langerrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Defmincex13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonMTG View Post
Marc Savard has a vagina.
I could totally see the fans chanting this... just needs a group fo 10 or so people to start it to make it acceptable. over and over.

Defmincex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Kambo

Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defmincex13 View Post
I could totally see the fans chanting this... just needs a group fo 10 or so people to start it to make it acceptable. over and over.
I'm going to be brutally honest, as funny as it would be, that's a mouth full for some Flyers fans at games. I can totally see a Sav-ard, or Savy chant starting tonight though.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 11:38 AM
flyersfan420

savard can suck a dick! what a baby!! go back to peewee you little *****!

flyersfan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Crossbar Ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude boivin lives View Post
Honestly one of the funnier things ive seen on the internet in a while!!

HAHAHAA

Crossbar Ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Jaymin

Send a message via Yahoo to Jaymin
Quote:
Originally Posted by langerrr View Post
okay savard.. i would like to see one of the flyers get away with crosschecking someone in the face without getting a suspension.

..does anyone else think its a slap in the face that savard doesn't get any kind of suspension for that? imagine if carcillo did that that.. 2 game suspension no questions asked.
2 games at least if it was Carcillo without a doubt. I just laughed and shook my head when I saw that nothing happened to Savard or Lucic after what they did to Richie. If it where any Flyer it would be at least a game if not more.

Jaymin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 02:33 PM
HoverCarle*

Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymin View Post
2 games at least if it was Carcillo without a doubt. I just laughed and shook my head when I saw that nothing happened to Savard or Lucic after what they did to Richie. If it where any Flyer it would be at least a game if not more.
Yeah Carcillo got 2 games for his crosscheck on Clarkson a little while ago

HoverCarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
UseYourAllusion

Savard is really asking for another concussion.

UseYourAllusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 03:00 PM
langerrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercraft View Post
Yeah Carcillo got 2 games for his crosscheck on Clarkson a little while ago
yeah carcillo got 2 for the weak crosscheck... this was worse than that and.. nothing

langerrr is offline   Reply With Quote