HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket prices for 2010/2011

Old
05-11-2010, 11:42 PM
jaPhx

vCash: 500
Ticket prices for 2010/2011

Anyone think they are going to go up?

How much more would you be willing to pay? How much do you think the general public will be willing to pay?

Personally, I think they'll go up a decent amount. I go to about 6-8 games a season in the lower bowl at roughly $55 a ticket (with my wife). I would still attend the same number of games, in the same seats for 65-70 a ticket.

What say you?

[mod] Link to pricing map: http://image.coyotesmarketing.com/li...11+STH+map.pdf

Last edited by mouser: 06-03-2010 at 08:40 AM. Reason: added Ticket pricing link
jaPhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 11:45 PM
XX
SOS

Depends on what they do roster wise in the offseason.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2010, 11:50 PM
RemoAZ
Stugots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaPhx View Post
Anyone think they are going to go up?

How much more would you be willing to pay? How much do you think the general public will be willing to pay?

Personally, I think they'll go up a decent amount. I go to about 6-8 games a season in the lower bowl at roughly $55 a ticket (with my wife). I would still attend the same number of games, in the same seats for 65-70 a ticket.

What say you?
If you are a season ticket holder and bought the playoff tickets, you are locked in to last year's prices. That's all I know for sure.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:24 AM
TJinAZ

wooo hooo

calling my ticket agent tomorrow and buying a pack.

TJinAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:27 AM
moosemeister

Damn my tuition! I can't afford season tickets

moosemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 12:36 AM
TJinAZ

yea tell me about it

Quote:
I graduate on Saturday... now the loan payments start.

Old
05-12-2010, 12:43 AM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJinAZ View Post
You should be able to defer those until you get a job.

Congrats on your graduation though! For me, that was one of the best days of my life. Finally a chance to start doing something useful - and actually get paid for it.

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Mayo Taco Monday

vCash: 605
Send a message via MSN to Mayo Taco Monday
Quote:
Congrats, I am a year behind you.

Mayo Taco Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 01:12 AM
TJinAZ

You a lumberjack?

Undergrad is from NAU.

Quote:
Congrats, I am a year behind you.
Thanks everyone.. feel like i have been rung out. But being done and knowing we will have a hockey team for at least another year.... wooo hooo.

Quote:
You should be able to defer those until you get a job.

Congrats on your graduation though! For me, that was one of the best days of my life. Finally a chance to start doing something useful - and actually get paid for it.
I have the job and my company paid for 75% of masters but... program at ASU was expensive. I am still on the hook for more than i borrowed for my entire bachelors. Now i just need to wait until the kids (where the money goes) are in school and the wife can go back to work.

Then we can afford some seats where we are closer to the ice than the beer stand.

Old
05-12-2010, 01:15 AM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
Here we go again.

Quote:
I have the job and my company paid for 75% of masters but... program at ASU was expensive. I am still on the hook for more than i borrowed for my entire bachelors. Now i just need to wait until the kids (where the money goes) are in school and the wife can go back to work.

Then we can afford some seats where we are closer to the ice than the beer stand.
Any openings?

SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 01:20 AM
TJinAZ

as a matter of fact ....

Quote:
Any openings?
Sometimes there are. You will not get rich there but they do treat you pretty well.

https://www.srp.apply2jobs.com/

Intel, General Dynamics, even Wells Fargo were paying 100%

Old
05-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Mayo Taco Monday

vCash: 605
Send a message via MSN to Mayo Taco Monday
Quote:
Undergrad is from NAU.
yessir, I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay.

Mayo Taco Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 10:21 AM
zz

Quote:
I see. Well, I'm right there with you. Those 5 years before school are pretty brutal financially. And child care is so damn expensive. My youngest kid started kindergarten last year, that was a relief.

I usually get an advance purchase sheet just before the season starts. That's how I can afford the $ 65 tickets for 10 games / season: I buy them early, at a 45% discount (group price). I'll post the order form in the tickets thread when I get it, usually sometime in September. If your schedule is flexible enough to plan hockey outings far in advance, it's a great deal. I get about 30-35 tickets every season that way. After the discount, it's still a $ 1,000 commitment, but over the course of a season I'd easily spend that amount anyway.

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 05:38 PM
white_tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeister View Post
Why not? Cheap seats are not much and they let you do a 8 month payment plan on Season tickets

white_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

I can probably live with a ticket increase but I hope they don't start charging for parking or if they do, I hope it's just incorporated into the ticket itself. What I DO NOT want to see is parking attendants collecting money at the points of entry and causing a huge traffic cluster ****. The 40 minute drive (for me) to the arena is doable but I really don't want to get there and then sit in traffic for another 15 minutes because of parking. Right now parking is an enjoyable experience and I really really really hope they keep it that way.

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_tiger View Post
Why not? Cheap seats are not much and they let you do a 8 month payment plan on Season tickets
They also have smaller game packages.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2010, 09:45 PM
white_tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
I can probably live with a ticket increase but I hope they don't start charging for parking or if they do, I hope it's just incorporated into the ticket itself. What I DO NOT want to see is parking attendants collecting money at the points of entry and causing a huge traffic cluster ****. The 40 minute drive (for me) to the arena is doable but I really don't want to get there and then sit in traffic for another 15 minutes because of parking. Right now parking is an enjoyable experience and I really really really hope they keep it that way.
I think the parking will be added in. that or you buy Passes for each game ahead of time to park in the normal spots

I would prefer the city make the entire parking area at Westgate a Paid parking like at the Airport or where ever.. But if you spend (15-20 or more in the normal Westgate places(food drink movie) you get it stamped and pay nothing as you leave.. This will do a couple things I think.. It will increase business at Westgate . Because people going to th egames would rather spend there 10-15 on food before or after then just for Parking as they leave.

Overall it would increase tax rev from the complex and for those that just go to the game and leave they have that to...

Old
05-13-2010, 01:10 AM
jaPhx

Quote:
Say what? They have payment plans on season tickets?! This very well could be the first time I've been a STH for anything now!

jaPhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2010, 04:54 AM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
I think the parking will be added in. that or you buy Passes for each game ahead of time to park in the normal spots

I would prefer the city make the entire parking area at Westgate a Paid parking like at the Airport or where ever.. But if you spend (15-20 or more in the normal Westgate places(food drink movie) you get it stamped and pay nothing as you leave.. This will do a couple things I think.. It will increase business at Westgate . Because people going to th egames would rather spend there 10-15 on food before or after then just for Parking as they leave.

Overall it would increase tax rev from the complex and for those that just go to the game and leave they have that to...
That's not a bad idea but again it comes down to easy access in and out of the area. Right now it's about perfect but if you introduce any sort of parking gates that control entry and departure it will negatively impact the experience to a large degree. As I've said before, it's one thing to drive 40 minutes to make the trek out there and quit another to do so and then have 15 minutes tacked on because parking is now a *****! Granted, I'd still do it but I'm a diehard so losers like me don't count. hehe

Your idea gave me an idea, how about a Coyotes card that you can get stamped, credited, whatever for every $10-$15 you spend at Westgate?! These credits could be redeemed for player meet/greets, autographed items, the Coyotes Den team shop, etc.

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2010, 07:22 PM
white_tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaPhx View Post
Say what? They have payment plans on season tickets?! This very well could be the first time I've been a STH for anything now!
UNles sthey change something.. I have use dteh payment plan for all 4 seasons so far.. You set it up as an automatic charge on a Credit Card or Bank CArd.. Poof Usually need a 100 per seat Down payment but still beat having to come up with all of it up front./

Old
06-01-2010, 07:19 PM
kingbrutis

Saw an update on twitter that the tickets have gone up quite a bit and parking. I just had a mini plan last year so I havnt gotten anything. Just wondering. We might be in the last row.

kingbrutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Tanic

Just got my full season bill and it is $440 MORE than last season. That's for two seats lower level ends. Ouch! Looks like Glendale is going to demand parking fees next season in addition. That could add on another $440 if they charge 10 bucks like Lot G was last season. I'm afraid this is the tipping point for my budget and will have to cut back.

Tanic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 04:57 AM
moosemeister

I just hope they don't eliminate student discounts...

I mean I can understand if they don't want to do 20 bucks for lowerbowl, but please, for the love of students and military, don't discontinue this offer.

moosemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 05:51 PM
kingbrutis

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeister View Post
I just hope they don't eliminate student discounts...

I mean I can understand if they don't want to do 20 bucks for lowerbowl, but please, for the love of students and military, don't discontinue this offer.
Thats how we went to most of the regular season games last year. Military discount, and RR. Thanks Man.

kingbrutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 09:47 PM
PPD7952

Send a message via AIM to PPD7952 Send a message via MSN to PPD7952 Send a message via Yahoo to PPD7952
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoAZ View Post
If you are a season ticket holder and bought the playoff tickets, you are locked in to last year's prices. That's all I know for sure.
Wrong. My tickets went up $15 a seat... for the entire season, a total of $1320.

PPD7952 is offline   Reply With Quote