HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket prices for 2010/2011

Old
06-04-2010, 12:38 PM
XX
He's a good guy

vCash: 500
It's entertainment. It's a discretionary expense. That said, sack up Coyote fans. You want a real team that doesn't cry about being poor every season then this is the toll you have to pay. Still cheapest in the NHL, I'm sure.

XX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2010, 12:47 PM
pfp

Prices need to go up - I understand that. However getting a price increase + unknown parking fees + unknown parking hassle all while the team is still without an owner and still has the real possibility of an imminent move is a bit hard to take.

pfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-04-2010, 03:15 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
Still cheapest in the NHL, I'm sure.
Just took a quick look around (Stars, Ducks, Kings, Thrashes, Hurricanes, Avs), we indeed have by far the cheapest tickets. Lower level seats in other arenas tend to start at $65 (season ticket price), or 50% more than the Yotes's $45 price which lets you sit almost anywhere you want.

Pretty good deal. I stand corrected.

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Tanic

Lower bowl in Buffalo ranges from $34 to $65. for 2010-2011.
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=36406

Tanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 06:59 PM
RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbrutis View Post
So will the ticket prices go up after July 9 or will you just loose the rights to those seats?
You'd give up the rights to those specific seats.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2010, 08:15 PM
kingbrutis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
You'd give up the rights to those specific seats.
Ok. I'm kinda in a tough position cause I got a 6 yr old and a will be 2 yr old during the season, along with my wife. Not a big deal for games that are not packed, but the difference between buying 3 or 4 tickets. I didnt buy buy a mini plan till the end of the year cause of the military discounts they offered. They need to keep them and the student. Maybe make them go up $5 a seat or something. Believe me, the times we got to go to the comerica club, was amazing. Thanks RR, that really was white trash living the "high life" like those beer commercials.

kingbrutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 01:05 PM
yotesreign

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbrutis View Post
Ok. I'm kinda in a tough position cause I got a 6 yr old and a will be 2 yr old during the season, along with my wife. Not a big deal for games that are not packed, but the difference between buying 3 or 4 tickets. I didnt buy buy a mini plan till the end of the year cause of the military discounts they offered. They need to keep them and the student. Maybe make them go up $5 a seat or something. Believe me, the times we got to go to the comerica club, was amazing. Thanks RR, that really was white trash living the "high life" like those beer commercials.
I empathize. For me, I go to as many games as I can afford to go to. I wish I made more money. I wish I could take 4 weeks of vacation each year too. I wish my car was new and not 15 years old. There's a lot of things I'd do if I had another $1,000 a month coming in, and upgrading my tickets is just one of those things.

yotesreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2010, 10:37 AM
jdfitz12

talked to my rep yesterday... Still no word on how much parking will be. Also, she told me that they will charge $35 for actual tickets, encouraging folks to use the season pass. Looks like they are gonna nickel and dime this stuff.
I told her to hold off on my renewal until I see what GMDM does in the next week, since we have till July 9.

jdfitz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2010, 07:19 AM
PPD7952

Send a message via AIM to PPD7952 Send a message via MSN to PPD7952 Send a message via Yahoo to PPD7952
You people are really sad. You want to complain about the team possibly leaving because attendance is low and people can't/won't/don't got to games and then you complain about "reasonable" ticket prices? Are you people outta your minds?

Seriously, you should be ashamed to call yourselves anything more than casual fans, because that is all you are. Some of us are more dedicated and budget and plan for these things, that way when tickets go up a little, we can just make an adjustment. (And for those of your crying, I took a pay cut at work and still found a way to make it work. It is all a matter of what is important.)

PPD7952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2010, 11:12 AM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD7952 View Post
You people are really sad.
I'm going through the thread and I can't figure out who are "you people". I see questions about how much parking will be, about what the new pricing structure actually is, but not much outright complaining about the increase itself. Some (like me) mention that this will lead to attending less games next season. That's not complaining, that's a fact. I'm not sure what's 'sad' about having a fixed entertainment budget. I love the yotes, but they're merely entertainment, just another luxury, unnecessary item. Considering that more "important" than paying back your mortgage, doing good on your bills and getting out of credit card debt - that's pretty sad.

You'd be better off focusing on your own situation rather than passing quick judgements on internet posters you don't even know.

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2010, 02:05 PM
ssmatik

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD7952 View Post
You people are really sad. You want to complain about the team possibly leaving because attendance is low and people can't/won't/don't got to games and then you complain about "reasonable" ticket prices? Are you people outta your minds?

Seriously, you should be ashamed to call yourselves anything more than casual fans, because that is all you are. Some of us are more dedicated and budget and plan for these things, that way when tickets go up a little, we can just make an adjustment. (And for those of your crying, I took a pay cut at work and still found a way to make it work. It is all a matter of what is important.)

ssmatik is offline   Reply With Quote