HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Bauer Supreme One35 or 55 Gloves?

Old
06-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Thepandamancan

vCash: 500
Bauer Supreme One35 or 55 Gloves?

So I'm debating between these two gloves and the only thing I can tell that makes the one55 "better" is the thermo max anti bacterial liner, the small vent in the glove to keep it cooler, and some textured leather on the outside. Otherwise, it's more or less the same glove as the one35.

I play roller/street/ball hockey outdoors and with the summer months coming up here in Los Angeles, the vent might be a good idea but does it really work well during a game?

So to those of you out there who have these gloves...should I spend the extra 25 bucks and get the "better" glove (One55)? Thanks!

Thepandamancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

The One35's are a completely different glove, whereas the One55 is similar to the higher end One75's and One95's. I personally have and love the One75's, and the One55 is close, not quite as protective and not as nice a palm, but the same kind of fit. I'd highly recommend springing for the 55's.

Oh and the vent doesn't really do that much.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2010, 05:22 PM
AIREAYE

Like I stated on MSH, the One35s are some of the flimsiest gloves I've ever seen, get the One55's

AIREAYE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Thepandamancan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
Like I stated on MSH, the One35s are some of the flimsiest gloves I've ever seen, get the One55's
Yeah, I was already leaning towards getting the 55s from what you guys said. Just getting more opinions.

Thepandamancan is offline   Reply With Quote