HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Natal's possible price tag - $200

Old
05-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Coldplay
Courage

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostbuster View Post
I haven't heard that about the Move. Theres been a few reports that the Move will be <100. It's just a glorified Wii controller, so I can't see Sony justifying such a large price discrepancy.
Hmm, I remember reading an old report that it would be priced <100. Guess it's changed, which I guess is good news, if you're into motion control that is.

Sony's products have always been priced higher than Microsoft's when it comes to PS3 - XBOX360, so I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if a PS3 + Move bundle > XBOX Arcade + Natal bundle price wise (considering the PS3 already costs more than X360).

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2010, 12:58 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
All I know is for me moving from hardcore gaming to casual, this thing will be the ****. I can already see the amount of drunken friends playing this **** and laughing my ass off.

For the hardcore gamer, I can see why they hate it, but for the more casual or party related, this is gonna be pretty damn cool.

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote