HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2010-2011 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

vCash: 500
Trade

Sold

Last edited by Looch: 01-20-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old
01-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Newbie10

Celtics Tickets tonight

gone

Last edited by Newbie10: 01-21-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: sold
Old
01-21-2011, 10:11 AM
XtremeofParanoia

Looking for best possible deal for 2 tickets to the 2/5 Sharks game. I realize it's a Saturday matinee so "cheap" isn't exactly a realistic term but I figured I'd test the waters.

Old
01-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

2 C's vs Jazz TONIGHT 1/21 7:30 pm

SOLD

Last edited by Looch: 01-21-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old
01-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

TRADE- 4 B's/Panthers 1/27

4 seats in loge 7 row 24 seats 1-4. Nice comfortable old club seats directly behind the net the B's shoot twice. Hard season tickets or emailable.

Will trade for 4 loge seats together for any other B's game.

Old
01-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Silva

Send a message via AIM to Silva
if anyone's interested in tickets to tomorrow nights game vs the Panthers, PM me or email me at anthonyalexsilva@gmail.com. $58 for the pair ($29 each), section 306 row 9 (it's the side the Bruins shoot twice).

Old
01-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

4 for tomorrow against the Panthers.

Loge 7 row 24. Under face $65/each

SOLD

Last edited by Looch: 01-26-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: sold
Old
01-25-2011, 09:26 PM
kevin79

hey
i am thinking bout getting season tickets next year in the balcony. but i wont be able to make it to every game so how is the resale market and would i be able to get my money back on most games?

thanks

Old
01-26-2011, 07:21 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin79 View Post
hey
i am thinking bout getting season tickets next year in the balcony. but i wont be able to make it to every game so how is the resale market and would i be able to get my money back on most games?

thanks

Without being too much of a smart ass, this is like saying "I have a pair of tickets for a game this year. Does anyone want to buy them?"

Depends where your seats are located, how much you'll pay for them (there are many price tiers) and what game you are trying to sell.

A ST wait list started in the offseason this summer. You may end up only being able to choose from a 10 game plan or a half season plan...which are considerably higher priced than other full season plans. Somebody on the board bought full ST's this summer in either section 319 or 320 around row 10...and paid $52-ish each. Your not gonna find anyone to buy those seats for 80-90% of the games at face. The people sitting next to you paid about $21- $25 each. Just because you have the opportunity to buy full season tickets, doesn't mean they are a good deal. Just ask all the STH that bought in last year just to get winter classic tickets.

Good luck

Last edited by Looch: 01-26-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old
01-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Without being too much of a smart ass, this is like saying "I have a pair of tickets for a game this year. Does anyone want to buy them?"

Depends where your seats are located, how much you'll pay for them (there are many price tiers) and what game you are trying to sell.

A ST wait list started in the offseason this summer. You may end up only being able to choose from a 10 game plan or a half season plan...which are considerably higher priced than other full season plans. Somebody on the board bought full ST's this summer in either section 319 or 320 around row 10...and paid $52-ish each. Your not gonna find anyone to buy those seats for 80-90% of the games at face. The people sitting next to you paid about $21- $25 each. Just because you have the opportunity to buy full season tickets, doesn't mean they are a good deal. Just ask all the STH that bought in last year just to get winter classic tickets.

Good luck
Spot on Looch.

Your best bet is to get on the list and speak to a rep who will be able to tell you exactly how things are going to work in terms of new season ticket holders.

Looch, the silver lining for those people is that they will get the discounted price next season

Just think, we should be getting renewal packages soon.Wonder what the increases, if any will be. Time to start saving for the playoffs.

I am Boston Strong

Old
01-26-2011, 08:48 AM
NASCL

Celtics renewal and playoff info came out via email the other day so the Bruins can't be far behind.

As for resale value, there are still weeknight games that you won't sell at face value even at the grandfathered price. Tonight's game would have been tough to get face value for even without the scheduled snow. Luckilym there are only about three/four dog games per year. Be prepared to get about 20 cents on the dollar, if that much, for your two preseason games.

Old
01-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCL View Post
Celtics renewal and playoff info came out via email the other day so the Bruins can't be far behind.

As for resale value, there are still weeknight games that you won't sell at face value even at the grandfathered price. Tonight's game would have been tough to get face value for even without the scheduled snow. Luckilym there are only about three/four dog games per year. Be prepared to get about 20 cents on the dollar, if that much, for your two preseason games.
Renewals are at the end of Feb

Last edited by Alicat: 01-26-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old
01-26-2011, 12:19 PM
KillerKampfer*

Last year when they sent out the renewals we hadnt won a home game in months and werent that likely to make the playoffs. They had to lower the prices. The kid next to me would have been out if his 52 dollar tickets (bought after the winter classic announced I was paying 38 and it was both our first years) only renewed because his price was dropped down to 37 and between the two each game was 30 dollars less. Basically the Bruins were not in a position of strength.

This year they are. Expect significant raises in price next year, and it will probably be the cheapest seats that goes up the most percentage wise. I dont see the Loge increasing a lot.

Also playoff pricing last year was cheaper than 08-09; make of that what you will.

Thing is despite the fact our home games have been packed this year I dont think people will blindly renew to unfair price raises. People in the Loge will quetsion thier ability to go to a finals game if we make it, and no matter how good this years tickets have sold any price increases more than 5 dollars a ticket are going to get a lot of non renewals.

As for the waiting list too many peoplpe bother me for tickets so I would like to go up to 4. I dont think there is an officail one yet, I have asked the reps at games and they are thinking of starting one or something. I think the reason for the lack of one is taht new season ticket holders will be expected to pay far more than current season ticket holders, probably double for balcony seats. Not something one needs to put thier name on a list for. Id pay 32 instead of the 28 for renewals for an additional 2 seats in my section but if my second pair is going to cost over 10 bucks more per game than my current seats do its not worth it for equivalent seats.

Basically what Im saying there is Id love to grab an extra pair and Im sure at some point in the renewals the ticket office iwll have one in the balcony even though balccony seats are supposedly sold out, but like Looch illuded too they will probably be looking to sell availible new seasons for double what they are charging renewals, they arent going to have a long 10,000 person waiting list for tickets at the same prices as everyone else has.

I doubt i get to go up to 4 and get another pair for the same price.

We dont have to struggle too much before eventually there are empty seats at games again. I hope the B's dont increase the prices too much. ST holder base has been very loyal at times when they could well not have been and the rest of Boston fans are hating on the team.

Old
01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
Spot on Looch.

Your best bet is to get on the list and speak to a rep who will be able to tell you exactly how things are going to work in terms of new season ticket holders.

Looch, the silver lining for those people is that they will get the discounted price next season

Just think, we should be getting renewal packages soon.Wonder what the increases, if any will be. Time to start saving for the playoffs.

Just renewed my C's tix yesterday.

They said if you renew by 2/17 you are garanteed not to have a price increase for next year + you will lock in your PO tix price so the price of the 1st round tix will be the same for every round. So my $38 baconly seats will be $45 for every round...not bad for finals tix

Old
01-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:

They said if you renew by 2/17 you are garanteed not to have a price increase for next year + you will lock in your PO tix price so the price of the 1st round tix will be the same for every round. So my $38 baconly seats will be $45 for every round...not bad for finals tix
Send extras my way lol..

I don't think prices will go up as bad as some expect. The economy is still in the tank and since they are just regaining the fan base plus after last year, I don't see them doing anything extreme.

Old
01-26-2011, 01:14 PM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by STURMnRYDA2PROV View Post
Last year when they sent out the renewals we hadnt won a home game in months and werent that likely to make the playoffs. They had to lower the prices. The kid next to me would have been out if his 52 dollar tickets (bought after the winter classic announced I was paying 38 and it was both our first years) only renewed because his price was dropped down to 37 and between the two each game was 30 dollars less. Basically the Bruins were not in a position of strength.

This year they are. Expect significant raises in price next year, and it will probably be the cheapest seats that goes up the most percentage wise. I dont see the Loge increasing a lot.

Also playoff pricing last year was cheaper than 08-09; make of that what you will.

Thing is despite the fact our home games have been packed this year I dont think people will blindly renew to unfair price raises. People in the Loge will quetsion thier ability to go to a finals game if we make it, and no matter how good this years tickets have sold any price increases more than 5 dollars a ticket are going to get a lot of non renewals.

As for the waiting list too many peoplpe bother me for tickets so I would like to go up to 4. I dont think there is an officail one yet, I have asked the reps at games and they are thinking of starting one or something. I think the reason for the lack of one is taht new season ticket holders will be expected to pay far more than current season ticket holders, probably double for balcony seats. Not something one needs to put thier name on a list for. Id pay 32 instead of the 28 for renewals for an additional 2 seats in my section but if my second pair is going to cost over 10 bucks more per game than my current seats do its not worth it for equivalent seats.

Basically what Im saying there is Id love to grab an extra pair and Im sure at some point in the renewals the ticket office iwll have one in the balcony even though balccony seats are supposedly sold out, but like Looch illuded too they will probably be looking to sell availible new seasons for double what they are charging renewals, they arent going to have a long 10,000 person waiting list for tickets at the same prices as everyone else has.

I doubt i get to go up to 4 and get another pair for the same price.

We dont have to struggle too much before eventually there are empty seats at games again. I hope the B's dont increase the prices too much. ST holder base has been very loyal at times when they could well not have been and the rest of Boston fans are hating on the team.
Game 7, round 2. I Paid 90 bucks for prom tickets. Regular season price on prom tickets varies from ~70 to over 100 after fees now I believe. Most are around 90, as the cheap games were all prior to Christmas. It's crazy how much they've gone up, and is the 1 and only reason I haven't been to any home games this season. Been to Canada twice though

Quote:

That's a ridiculously good deal. Heck, it would be a good deal even if the $45 was only for rounds 1 and 2!! Nevermind the finals.

But, I wouldn't expect anything remotely close to that from the Bruins

Old
01-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
Send extras my way lol..

I don't think prices will go up as bad as some expect. The economy is still in the tank and since they are just regaining the fan base plus after last year, I don't see them doing anything extreme.
Agreed. I'll be pretty surprised if my $38 balconies go up anymore than $2 each. Payimng $69 each for end loge...suppose to go down to $59 next year. If they don't drop as least $5 a ticket I'll definitely be turning them into balconies at the sel-a-seat in June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
That's a ridiculously good deal. Heck, it would be a good deal even if the $45 was only for rounds 1 and 2!! Nevermind the finals.

But, I wouldn't expect anything remotely close to that from the Bruins

Agreed. Which is why I didn't wait till the 2/17 deadline However, it helped that they only wanted $128 out of me to renew on a 7k bill for this year's PO's +next year's reg season...13 month payment plan. It was nice that they let you role this year's PO's tix in with next years reg season tix on one invoice and one payment plan. But's the B's pay as they play option isn't bad either.

I wish the B's and C's could use the same systems. As they both do some things really well from a ST standpoint. But they both could learn from one another on other ST issues. I wish the C's did a sel-a-seat event like the B's...never gonna happen till the ST base dies down. Also from my experience the C's reps don't seem to return calls/have quite as much availability. But they definitely have cheaper PO tickets than the Bs...though their reg season seats are more expensive than the B's reg season seats...hmmm. The C's also offer STH's extra playoff strips at STH face value. The B's offer it to select few, and they are more than reg STH face value.

Old
01-26-2011, 01:51 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Anyone got a pair of balconies that they are looking to unload for under face value for tonight?

Old
01-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Silva

Send a message via AIM to Silva
email me anthonyalexsilva@gmail.com if you are interested in tix tonight. ill sell my pair for $40 (box office price for pair is 120) sec306 row 9

Old
01-26-2011, 02:00 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva View Post
email me anthonyalexsilva@gmail.com if you are interested in tix tonight. ill sell my pair for $40 (box office price for pair is 120) sec306 row 9
lol.. you are still selling them for over face

those are 38 dollar seats

Old
01-26-2011, 02:08 PM
BeardBros
Everything hurt more

vCash: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post

Except it looks like he's offering the pair for $40.

Old
01-26-2011, 02:16 PM
NASCL

Just got a ST holder survey from the Bruins and one of the questions they asked was, "Would you consider adding additional ST to your account?"

Kind of flies in the face of a waiting list.

I might head in tonight. End Loge tickets should be about $20 on the street, maybe less.

Old
01-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post

Settle down. Check post #856 of this thread above. He's looking for $40/pair..$20 each- BELOW face, which is $28 per ticket...not $38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCL View Post
Just got a ST holder survey from the Bruins and one of the questions they asked was, "Would you consider adding additional ST to your account?"

Kind of flies in the face of a waiting list.

I might head in tonight. End Loge tickets should be about $20 on the street, maybe less.

Good chance. Wait till just before 7 though if you want the best deal...I just sold my 4 loge for face ($69 each) on CL with in the hour. It helps that they were a group of 4...which are much harder to come by. A singleton should be dirt cheap for tonight.

Old
01-26-2011, 02:48 PM
MrMars

Decided not to goto the game tonight, selling them half off season ticket holder price. Tickets are in section 328, Row 1. $65/ticket is season ticket holder price, box office im not sure but its up there.

Asking $65 for both. Paypal accepted and will email you the tickets.

Thanks

Old
01-26-2011, 03:41 PM
SpeedyLazaro

My bad... sorry.. thought you meant 40 each

Closed Thread