Old
05-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Latex*
DM is good

vCash: 500
Lars Volden

Just signed a 2+1 year contract with the Blues in the
Finnish Elite league.

How is he?? I only know that he's only 17, a Goalie and from Norway.
So if someone could give some info on him i'd be happy.

Thanks

Latex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
babyshamble

Wolden is a big goalie, extremly athletic. He has been great in the net for Stavanger Oilers the few games he played this season. He was avarded MVP of the tournament for Norway Under-20 who was promoted from the division 1 this season. Best goalie in the Under-18 division 1 tournament as who was promoted as well.

Lars is rated as the biggest goalie prospect ever to come out of Norway. He is also ranked as nr 3 of the european goalies in the CSS final ranking before the NHL draft. He will probably get draftet this summer.

babyshamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Latex*
DM is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyshamble;25902330 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************25902 330******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************25902 330******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Wolden is a big goalie, extremly athletic. He has been great in the net for Stavanger Oilers the few games he played this season. He was avarded MVP of the tournament for Norway Under-20 who was promoted from the division 1 this season. Best goalie in the Under-18 division 1 tournament as who was promoted as well.

Lars is rated as the biggest goalie prospect ever to come out of Norway. He is also ranked as nr 3 of the european goalies in the CSS final ranking before the NHL draft. He will probably get draftet this summer.

Cool! Thanks for the info!

Hope to see him play next year, even tho i hate the blues

Great to see some young players coming from Norway.
I hope our goalie training system can help him devolop even in to a NHL backup/regular one day. You never know with these goalies...

Latex* is offline   Reply With Quote