HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Help: chicpea's tattoo

Closed Thread

Old
05-14-2004, 04:18 PM
chicpea*

vCash: 500
Help: chicpea's tattoo

As of late, a very special someone has sauntered into my life (we'll call this person "K.") While we have been together only a short time, I expect this twittering feeling in my stomach to continue for at least a few more weeks before it develops into full-blown fondness. As of yet, I have yet to reveal my naked form to K. but I expect this to happen shortly, perhaps after this weekend's visit to the "Untersea Gardens" and "High Tea" at the Empress Hotel (the Queen stays there, actually). Anyhoo, when the time comes, I want it to special and I want to be prepared. For this reason, I am thinking of having a tattoo inscribed on my body, something that will turn the tide in my favour in case K. is not sufficiently impressed with the erotic paleness of my flesh.

I am turning to you for suggestions as to what design I should go with. But please bear in mind that a] this is my first 'professional' tattoo and b] I am very weak and, though I'm not tall, I have an unusually elongated torso.
Thanks in advance.

Old
05-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Ok, first things first.........

A) are you a female
B) are you a male
C) are you a bit of both
D) you dont know your-self.

Im still confused.

Old
05-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
*Cough* Habs logo *Cough*

Old
05-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Lewis63

A real tattoo? K must be very special!

how about a tattoo of the sacred pretzel just above your heart? that would be quite original!

Old
05-14-2004, 04:22 PM
TwineSniper

Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
Nothing better than a tattoo of an downward pointing arrow down around the bikini area (if you know what I mean) followed by the words..."This is where electricity comes from"

Old
05-14-2004, 04:40 PM
mcphee

Well, I used to write an advice column and if I had a nickel for every time I was asked "What to do if someone is not impressed with the erotic paleness of my flesh " .... Let's see, what did I say ? I, too am cursed with the unusually elongated torso [nice way of saying,freakishly short legs] I'd go with some type of phony scar. Mention how for many reasons you are bound to silence. Mention how the experience changed you forever. If you know what it means [I don't] to look wistful, do so. Say something about, 'at least we saved the children'. of course if K is intelligent, she'd have called a cab by now. I don't know Chicpea, I was a legend for screwing up these situations. Actually, I suspect everyone is but only a select few discuss it. My best move was to pick up a big rock to show how strong I was.

Old
05-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Well, I used to write an advice column and if I had a nickel for every time I was asked "What to do if someone is not impressed with the erotic paleness of my flesh " .... Let's see, what did I say ? I, too am cursed with the unusually elongated torso [nice way of saying,freakishly short legs] I'd go with some type of phony scar. Mention how for many reasons you are bound to silence. Mention how the experience changed you forever. If you know what it means [I don't] to look wistful, do so. Say something about, 'at least we saved the children'. of course if K is intelligent, she'd have called a cab by now. I don't know Chicpea, I was a legend for screwing up these situations. Actually, I suspect everyone is but only a select few discuss it. My best move was to pick up a big rock to show how strong I was.
Poor guy, I have long legs and I'm short enough so maybe we could swich

Old
05-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
You should get leg implants, pretty cheap now a days.

Old
05-14-2004, 05:01 PM
chicpea*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisson11
*Cough* Habs logo *Cough*
I'm afraid that K is not nearly as fond of hockey (or the Habs) as I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis63
A real tattoo? K must be very special!
how about a tattoo of the sacred pretzel just above your heart? that would be quite original!
K. appears to be special so far. On our first date, for instance, K allowed me to pick out anything I wanted from Radio Shack provided it was under $12.
As for the pretzel, I thought of it, believe me, (as with some Taconite pellets in the shape of a heart) but it has to be special for K.

Quote:
I, too am cursed with the unusually elongated torso [nice way of saying,freakishly short legs]
I was trying to avoid saying this, yes.

Quote:
I'd go with some type of phony scar. Mention how for many reasons you are bound to silence. Mention how the experience changed you forever. If you know what it means [I don't] to look wistful, do so. Say something about, 'at least we saved the children'..
The scar is genius because it comes with a story, but I'm worried what will happen if it starts to fade or if K. wants to touch, which is inevitable. As for looking wistful, I think I can pull it off because I have a large hazy window in my grotto (where I will reveal my form) that I can look out of when I turn away in pain from the memory.

Last edited by chicpea: 05-15-2004 at 02:45 AM.
Old
05-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Grapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Ok, first things first.........

A) are you a female
B) are you a male
C) are you a bit of both
D) you dont know your-self.

Im still confused.
i second that

Old
05-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Kerberos*

Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
I believe that the real question is: is Chicpea gay or a lesbian?

Old
05-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea
As of late, a very special someone has sauntered into my life (we'll call this person "K.") While we have been together only a short time, I expect this twittering feeling in my stomach to continue for at least a few more weeks before it develops into full-blown fondness. As of yet, I have yet to reveal my naked form to K. but I expect this to happen shortly, perhaps after this weekend's visit to the "Untersea Gardens" and "High Tea" at the Empress Hotel (the Queen stays there, actually). Anyhoo, when the time comes, I want it to special and I want to be prepared. For this reason, I am thinking of having a tattoo inscribed on my body, something that will turn the tide in my favour in case K. is not sufficiently impressed with the erotic paleness of my flesh.
Seriously? Naww. Seriously??
Okay. My $.02: don't get a tattoo in the hopes that it will impress someone else. (Well, unless maybe you've had lengthy discussions with them on the subject already, and you are pretty damn sure they would indeed be totally and eternally impressed by it). Generally speaking, though, get a tattoo for yourself, and only for yourself. If somebody else happens to like it one day, well and good, they are liking a part of you that you chose independently.

If this person is not sufficiently impressed with the erotic paleness of your flesh, or not sufficiently interested on other grounds to be willing to set aside any lack of impression, then I don't see how a tattoo will help?
Quote:
I am turning to you for suggestions as to what design I should go with.
If you've decided, then:
Skull and crossbones full-size on your back, flames, sort of a G'n'R theme, with tendrils of flame extending up and down along arms and legs, all emanating from the glorious Malmsteenesque dragon on the pale elongated frontal torso. One smurf above your left ankle, barbed wire around the right. Barcode on the back of your right hand, O-Z-Z-Y on the fingers of your left.

I figure this is the best way to find out if K. reeeeeeally loves you or not.

Old
05-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Grapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea

I am turning to you for suggestions as to what design I should go with. But please bear in mind that a] this is my first 'professional' tattoo and b] I am very weak and, though I'm not tall, I have an unusually elongated torso.
Thanks in advance.

oh yeah and ... are you nuts?!?!

don't get a tattoo this early in the relationship! next week she might not be worth the 8" filigree-ish letter K on your chest... (btw that is a suggestion,..)

i vote for a spoked B in lovely gold and black .. wait, i still say don't do it!

Old
05-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Guy Caballero

I once read some good advice for getting a tattoo: pick a design that has meaning for you, then wait a year. If you still want to go ahead with it, go for it. You'll have had many nights to ponder its worthiness to be indelibly scribed into your flesh by that point.

Old
05-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
Skull and crossbones full-size on your back, flames, sort of a G'n'R theme, with tendrils of flame extending up and down along arms and legs, all emanating from the glorious Malmsteenesque dragon on the pale elongated frontal torso. One smurf above your left ankle, barbed wire around the right. Barcode on the back of your right hand, O-Z-Z-Y on the fingers of your left.

I figure this is the best way to find out if K. reeeeeeally loves you or not.
Nice. You can also never go wrong with a barbarian chick with sword and shield riding a giant white panther against an Arctic backdrop. Maybe with some lightning bolts shooting out of her sword. Classy.

Old
05-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Bill McNeal

You guys are crazy, this is the right tattoo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Special%20K.jpg‎ (138.0 KB, 29 views)

Old
05-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
I once read some good advice for getting a tattoo: pick a design that has meaning for you, then wait a year. If you still want to go ahead with it, go for it. You'll have had many nights to ponder its worthiness to be indelibly scribed into your flesh by that point.
Actually, GC's avatar made me think of a cool tattoo theme... not necessarily what you want in this case, but, ne'ertheless: okay, not sure if you want to start at the top or the bottom, probably the top if you want to go for accuracy... that would be, what 1893 Montreal A.A.A. and Graham Drinkwater or whatever, onwards and upwards/downwards listing all the teams and players, making yourself a walking replica of the Stanley Cup. Then you can even pour champagne in yourself to celebrate. I bet Brisebois/Lafleur could help you with the engravings, as they have had recent experience...

Old
05-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
Nice. You can also never go wrong with a barbarian chick with sword and shield riding a giant white panther against an Arctic backdrop. Maybe with some lightning bolts shooting out of her sword. Classy.
That *is* classy. Some of the finer ladies and gents however prefer a surprisingly sleazier approach, like the leather-clad L.A.Guns babe riding the giant revolver.

See, chicpea, that's why it's so hard to choose for somebody you don't know that well yet... any of these suggestions are fabulous and all, but you can't really know what K. would like. I have yet another different idea: just buy a tattoo gun and some ink... wrap it up with a nice red bow... give it to K... bare the erotic canvas of your pale flesh, and let K. personalise you with his/her own design. That *really* shows you care, it shows you trust K., it speaks of commitment, gives you a chance to show how tough you are too.

Old
05-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
Actually, GC's avatar made me think of a cool tattoo theme... not necessarily what you want in this case, but, ne'ertheless: okay, not sure if you want to start at the top or the bottom, probably the top if you want to go for accuracy... that would be, what 1893 Montreal A.A.A. and Graham Drinkwater or whatever, onwards and upwards/downwards listing all the teams and players, making yourself a walking replica of the Stanley Cup. Then you can even pour champagne in yourself to celebrate. I bet Brisebois/Lafleur could help you with the engravings, as they have had recent experience...
Yes that would certainly be a classy tatoo and you can engrave all the Leaf cups on your behind too. Think of all the great pickup lines you can use.

Lafleur warns that in case you DO get such a tatoo, stay away from ANYONE named Belfour.

Old
05-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
Think of all the great pickup lines you can use.
"Hey, how come you've only got Glenn Anderson and Jim Weimer from the 1988 Oilers?"

"Hey baby, play your cards right and you'll get to see the full roster."

Old
05-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Grapes

Quote:
"Hey baby, play your cards right and you'll get to see the full roster."
hmm,.. that one would work on many girls i am sure,...

Old
05-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Just get a belt tattoo. Nothing classier than someone walking around with just a belt on. Trust me, the chicks will dig it.

Old
05-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Guy!

Confuse your friends and neighbors and new girlfriend alike with a tatoo of the label from a box of Special K.

Witehall just took out a white glove and declared his intention to slap Lafleur across the cheek with it then say,

"I challenge you to a du-elll."

Old
05-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Habsolument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!

Witehall just took out a white glove and declared his intention to slap Lafleur across the cheek with it then say,

"I challenge you to a du-elll."
Witehall like in Johan Witehall

Old
05-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Belarus Rocket

Send a message via MSN to Belarus Rocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albino
You guys are crazy, this is the right tattoo.

Closed Thread