HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How do we match up vs the Flyers?

Old
06-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Crazy_Ike
Cookin' with fire.

vCash: 50
Hawks bring their A game (at least until the third period), Flyers have no answer.

Good to see them wake up, hopefully this reminds them that they are, in fact, quite a bit better than the Flyers.

Crazy_Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Crazy_Ike
Cookin' with fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
Ummmm..............DO you still feel this way?
Yep. Refs helped Flyers stay in the series. When their help evaporated, suddenly Pronger falls to the earth and the Hawks score seven goals.

Funny that.

See you in Philly. Six games with three of them getting brutally mismanaged by the officials is about the same as a sweep, really.

Old
06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Crazy_Ike
Cookin' with fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer View Post
lol. i think it's quite clear that Crazy Ike doesn't watch much hockey outside the western conference. this Flyers team is clearly showing that they're just as good (if not better) than the Hawks. there was a reason they were getting picked to win the cup before the season even started.
The Flyers have no answer to the Hawks when they are actually on.

Refs kept the Hawks asleep for too long. The Hawks team that played tonight - at least, the first two periods - would have swept any Flyers team put on the ice.

Old
06-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Nab77

vCash: 500
LOL, Crazy Ike went conveniently AWOL for the Hawks losses and now he's back with a vengeance touting the same crap as before. Too funny, hey Ikestradamus what's the next game's score gonna be? 4-0 again, right?

Nab77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Crazy_Ike
Cookin' with fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab77 View Post
LOL, Crazy Ike went conveniently AWOL for the Hawks losses and now he's back with a vengeance touting the same crap as before. Too funny, hey Ikestradamus what's the next game's score gonna be? 4-0 again, right?
This looks an awful lot like trolling to me. I didn't predict officials to be as bad as they were, you are correct. Now run along to your own board.

And yeah, 4-0 is a pretty reasonable guess for Wednesday. Depends on whether or not the refs try to throw it for the Flyers again, as we have seen quite conclusively that they aren't able to stand with the Hawks when not getting the black and white assists.

Old
06-07-2010, 04:25 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
I won't predict the outcome.

It depends on the Refs. If the league wants a Game 7... we see the same crap like in the first 4 Games. I doubt it. Many said it and I believe it. Cup goes to Philly in Game 6 - Captain Serious will touch it first

Bubba88 is online now   Reply With Quote