HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Story I read in Winnipeg Sun

Closed Thread

Old
05-14-2004, 05:58 PM
RoDu
Shagga likes axes

vCash: 500
Story I read in Winnipeg Sun

I don't know if there is an online version of this story, but it's about the upcoming CBA. If someone could find it and post a link that would be swell. But it said after the last talks ended, NLHPA big boss, his name suddenly eludes me, said strike is 90% likely for the next season.

I have a few questions about that though. Players under contract, would that missed year count as year played, or what?

I know we're still in the playoffs, and I shouldn't talk of it, but I was wondering all day at work, say we miss next year, but play the following, do you keep the team intact or do you go with the kids we have coming up? My worries if we tried to keep the team intact, Clarke would try and fill holes via trades giving up valuble youth, something which we don't have much anymore, other than maybe 6-8 players we have in the juniors.

Old
05-14-2004, 07:04 PM
swflyers8*

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to swflyers8*
Try going to the CBA website
CBA

Closed Thread