Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

DoPP office?

06-11-2010, 10:58 PM
vCash: 500
DoPP office?

Just wondering if I missed an announcement about the trade office being closed?

I have a couple waiting on confirmation and its a busy time of year, so just curious whats the status of the league right now?

DontTouchMyDonskoi is offline   Reply With Quote
06-12-2010, 12:34 AM
From the offseason update thread...

HOWEVER, please note that Tony will be away this weekend and that Sean is in the middle of finals. Because of that, trade approvals from the DoPP office will be very slow, with the possibility that the DoPP office may not approve your trades for up to a week, especially given the flood that's expected. Sean has advised me that Wednesday next week (June 8) is the most likely day for trades to get final approvals.

PLEASE DO NOT harass or constantly quiz the DoPP office about trade approvals. We are well ahead of schedule and there will be enough time after approvals and before the draft/free agency.
Seems as though they are a little behind still, but the office was closed for a week or so yeah.

Canuck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-12-2010, 07:06 AM
Your trades have been in the office for 2 days and 15 hours respectively. Several GMs were far more patient than that. We are hoping to finish the remaining ones off today.

It's the drawback of the two-headed system. Tony and I try and discuss as many significant trades as possible. The last couple weeks have been a perfect storm of us not having free time and the office being backlogged with 30+ trades (and not many of the rubber-stamp variety). Believe me though, having two people conversing has its upsides too, for GMs moreso than us. What we lose in quickness we more than gain back in fairness and diligence I believe, and it can also improve quickness on the less important trades.

Hossa is offline   Reply With Quote