HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Latendresse a l'antichambre

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-02-2010, 12:22 AM
  #1
Lafleur77
Registered User
 
Lafleur77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Latendresse a l'antichambre

it's on right now and it's very good

Lafleur77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:34 AM
  #2
icerocket
Registered User
 
icerocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlantis
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,371
vCash: 500
What'd he say?

Is he still ********?

icerocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:34 AM
  #3
BeBen*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icerocket View Post
What'd he say?

Is he still ********?
We both know he will

BeBen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:35 AM
  #4
Turtleneck Plek
Real Life
 
Turtleneck Plek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,130
vCash: 500
I didn't see the whole thing, but he had some very nice words for Gomez and Gionta.

Turtleneck Plek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:37 AM
  #5
Fire Brunet*
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: .-.
Posts: 5,388
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleneck Plek View Post
I didn't see the whole thing, but he had some very nice words for Gomez and Gionta.
Wow

Price is definitely not loved by his teammates (ex teammate in this case)



Fire Brunet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:37 AM
  #6
Habskrieg
Registered User
 
Habskrieg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Armenia
Posts: 3,611
vCash: 500
In short, http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/299973.html
Too sleepy to translate, sry.

Habskrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:39 AM
  #7
Habskrieg
Registered User
 
Habskrieg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Armenia
Posts: 3,611
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosss View Post
Wow

Price is definitely not loved by his teammates (ex teammate in this case)


Said Price was a #1, just like Jaro. That Price will have a hard time due to pressure from fans/media. Don't know if he meant harder then for Jaro.

Habskrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:42 AM
  #8
MontrealHabitant
Registered User
 
MontrealHabitant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,840
vCash: 500
How surprising, he's the second to talk trash regarding Martin.

Just like Laraque his story look credible.

MontrealHabitant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
  #9
llamateizer
Registered User
 
llamateizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country:
Posts: 5,454
vCash: 500
to resume what latendresse said
is everything was happening wasn't his fault

he was promised to play with Gionta and Gomez but he only played with gionta and Plekanec..

When he plays 5 min, he couldnt prove himself. he needed 15 min at least

All coach were bad at him only Melanson was his friend.
He wanted coaches to come and discuss with him and was jealous when coaches talks with the others during training and not with him...

Its pure latendresse.
its not kindergarten

llamateizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
  #10
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 42,758
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealHabitant View Post
How surprising, he's the second to talk trash regarding Martin.

Just like Laraque his story look credible.
That's because they have a point.

This playoff success was on Jaro's back along with goals from Cammalleri and Gionta. Has nothing to do with that tool, Martin.

Analyzer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:53 AM
  #11
llamateizer
Registered User
 
llamateizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country:
Posts: 5,454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
That's because they have a point.

This playoff success was on Jaro's back along with goals from Cammalleri and Gionta. Has nothing to do with that tool, Martin.
And Halak did the blocked shot?
I mean you give 0 credits to Martin for bringing this team to the final conference?

Halak was the main reason why we went this far
but Martin has something to do positive in this sucess.

llamateizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:57 AM
  #12
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 42,758
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by husamus156 View Post
And Halak did the blocked shot?
I mean you give 0 credits to Martin for bringing this team to the final conference?

Halak was the main reason why we went this far
but Martin has something to do positive in this sucess.
If you need a coach to tell you to go and block shots, then something is wrong with you.

That's like giving credit to the coach when you score a goal. The coach told me to shoot when I'm in a prime spot, so I did and I scored. I think we all owe our success to our coach for telling us to shoot.

Blocking shots is one of the many things you need in order to win. Not too mention that Gill, Gorges, Hamrlik, Markov, Bergeron, Spacek, O'bryne and the forwards have been blocking shots long before Martin came around.

Analyzer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:57 AM
  #13
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,491
vCash: 500
Latendresse and Lecavalier

The never ending story

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:58 AM
  #14
Bieber fever
Registered User
 
Bieber fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Westmount
Posts: 5,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by husamus156 View Post
to resume what latendresse said
is everything was happening wasn't his fault

he was promised to play with Gionta and Gomez but he only played with gionta and Plekanec..

When he plays 5 min, he couldnt prove himself. he needed 15 min at least

All coach were bad at him only Melanson was his friend.
He wanted coaches to come and discuss with him and was jealous when coaches talks with the others during training and not with him...

Its pure latendresse.
its not kindergarten
yea well resumed ........

Quote:
Sur sa part de responsabilités dans ses insuccès à Montréal

« C’est certain que j’en ai. Il y a certains soirs où j’arrivais au match et j’étais déjà en-dessous du plancher. C’est toujours difficile de te présenter à quelque part quand tu n’as pas confiance en toi. Quand tu penses comme ça, tu n’auras pas de bons résultats. »

Bieber fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:58 AM
  #15
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Latendresse were honest in all his answers.

gotta like him with the Wild.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 12:58 AM
  #16
llamateizer
Registered User
 
llamateizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country:
Posts: 5,454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
If you need a coach to tell you to go and block shots, then something is wrong with you.

That's like giving credit to the coach when you score a goal. The coach told me to shoot when I'm in a prime spot, so I did and I scored. I think we all owe our success to our coach for telling us to shoot.

Blocking shots is one of the many things you need in order to win. Not too mention that Gill, Gorges, Hamrlik, Markov, Bergeron, Spacek, O'bryne and the forwards have been blocking shots long before Martin came around.
So if a donkey or a monkey coached this team, it would be the same result?

llamateizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:01 AM
  #17
llamateizer
Registered User
 
llamateizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country:
Posts: 5,454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce514 View Post
yea well resumed ........
I agree with you on that
i havent resumed well

but i felt that its the habs organisation if he had no confidance

llamateizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:08 AM
  #18
DDs not undersized
Former Partisan duCH
 
DDs not undersized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangkok
Country: Thailand
Posts: 3,403
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by husamus156 View Post
to resume what latendresse said
is everything was happening wasn't his fault

he was promised to play with Gionta and Gomez but he only played with gionta and Plekanec..

When he plays 5 min, he couldnt prove himself. he needed 15 min at least

All coach were bad at him only Melanson was his friend.
He wanted coaches to come and discuss with him and was jealous when coaches talks with the others during training and not with him...

Its pure latendresse.
its not kindergarten
LOL, what a biased resume.... Latendresse gave much more balanced answers than that. I thought that was a very mature interview. He's indicating a few mistakes that the coaching staff has done with him, and that most of us would agree with, but also a few mistakes he has done himself when he was here.

DDs not undersized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:10 AM
  #19
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by husamus156 View Post
So if a donkey or a monkey coached this team, it would be the same result?
You didn't get it.

The success we had in the playoffs comes from some incredible individual efforts from some players, the most noticeable is Halak. Without Halak, there's not game 7, there's no beating the Caps, there's no beating the Pens etc.

I, too, wasn't impressed of what Martin did. As soon as Halak, Cammalleri and Gionta played only ok, Habs looked pretty bad.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:10 AM
  #20
tinyzombies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Calif via Montreal
Posts: 11,576
vCash: 500
Why didn't he go to the net? Because there were no Jos. Louis there?

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:10 AM
  #21
Fire Brunet*
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: .-.
Posts: 5,388
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupmonger View Post
Said Price was a #1, just like Jaro. That Price will have a hard time due to pressure from fans/media. Don't know if he meant harder then for Jaro.
yea read it lol I was joking tho

Fire Brunet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:15 AM
  #22
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,302
vCash: 500
Had great words for Gomez and Gionta. Said he has lots of respect for them and the Habs are in great shape with those two on the team.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:23 AM
  #23
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups
 
Metropolitsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,414
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by husamus156 View Post
So if a donkey or a monkey coached this team, it would be the same result?
Anybody could be coach in the NHL, it is a very easy job.

That's why they are paid millions to do it.

Metropolitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 01:42 AM
  #24
Mike8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 11,268
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolitsky View Post
Anybody could be coach in the NHL, it is a very easy job.

That's why they are paid millions to do it.
Indeed. I think Analyzer has one of those 'funny' nicknames on here, like that OneSharpMarble guy.

Mike8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2010, 03:02 AM
  #25
Kimota
Nation of Poutine
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 22,299
vCash: 500
His talks about the coachs not talking to him compared to what the coachs in Minnesota are doing is very telling to the new style of coaching versus the old school style. A career coach like Martin can't be bothered with that stuff, he just want guys that perform right away. While guys like Todd Richards and Boucher, etc...are closer to the player and discuss more with the players along with innovative ways to motivate them. As the new generation of players are different than even guys from 5 years ago.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.