HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

rankings question for guy

Closed Thread

Old
05-18-2004, 04:02 AM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
rankings question for guy

hey there, since you have re-done the top-20 for the oilers, i have noticed that the "numbers" that are assigned to each player on the oilers main page have not changed.... or if they have, i did not notice their change..... but goingby the numbers, the rankings are not right.... i was just wondering what is up with those.... not trying to put pressure on you or anything but was just wondering, thanks a bunch

Old
05-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Tell me if there's another one other then David Rohlfs who looks out of line because of his point grade. He's there because at the last minute it was decided that Bobby Allen should be bumped from the top 20 due to the unlikelihood of his option being picked up in the next month and also because he is barely eligible for HF's "prospect staus" period. I wanted to at least keep him around until July as a tip of the hat to him because I personally think he could be an NHL player but just not in Edmonton.

Rohlfs was the first player on the "just missed the cut" list but because he just finished his forst season and did better then expected, I didn't give his grade a big boost. That might be a bit contradictory but honestly I could have put DiCasmirro or Bishai there but simply thought Rohlfs deserved a nod for his year (but I don't know if 1 year means a bump to a '5').

Let me know if that helps at all and if there are any other questions you have. I may have missed something so I appreciate you letting me know.

Closed Thread