HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Evgeny Artyukhin

Old
06-16-2010, 10:17 AM
bassassin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckle View Post
I guess all he needs is discipline and some coaching. He has great speed and strength. I'd sign him for cheap if he wishes to stay in the NHL.
He has discipline, but he is just stupidly big and fast so he gets SOO many calls for being him. Pretty much reputation calls.

bassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2010, 11:02 AM
alx83*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
He has discipline, but he is just stupidly big and fast so he gets SOO many calls for being him. Pretty much reputation calls.
Exactly. I LOVED him in Anaheim. I was so pissed when we traded him for Nathan Oysuckmydick. He played great as a top six forward too, he really is all that you can ask for in a hockey player (speed, toughness, size, etc.)

alx83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Reign Nateo

He'll get a solid deal out of someone. More for the potential factor than what he has actually done. He's big, fast, aggressive. Perfect for the NHL. He'll get a deal that will raise some eyebrows I think.

Reign Nateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2010, 12:25 PM
bassassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alx83 View Post
Exactly. I LOVED him in Anaheim. I was so pissed when we traded him for Nathan Oysuckmydick. He played great as a top six forward too, he really is all that you can ask for in a hockey player (speed, toughness, size, etc.)
All you can ask for except hands and an agent that isnt a ****wit.

bassassin is offline   Reply With Quote