HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lambert status?

Closed Thread

Old
05-19-2004, 03:56 PM
merlin

vCash: 500
Lambert status?

What are the chances he is signed versus going back in the draft? Don't we have a just few weeks before he is eligible again?

I think he is a good candidate for Hamiltion next year since offensive help will be needed there.

Old
05-19-2004, 04:01 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin
What are the chances he is signed versus going back in the draft? Don't we have a just few weeks before he is eligible again?

I think he is a good candidate for Hamiltion next year since offensive help will be needed there.
They'll sign him.... It's written all over the place.

Old
05-19-2004, 04:39 PM
All-Star

They had better sign him! Or else! :bonk:

Old
05-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
They had better sign him! Or else! :bonk:
Or else he will get hit by a hammer and his eye will bouce? Is that what your saying?

Old
05-19-2004, 05:16 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin

Management has 12 days to sign him and Deveaux. I would think Lammbert will get done, but Deveaux I am not so sure. I hope both are inked, I'm not the biggest fan of either but both also have some good qualities and could be useful in Hamilton over the next few years. Lambert especially, as if he ever puts it all together and is willing to work hard every night, he could be a good player as I do like his skating, speed and shot (good hard shot, not afraid to use it)

Old
05-19-2004, 05:30 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisson11
Or else he will get hit by a hammer and his eye will bouce? Is that what your saying?
I had to keep it general so I won't get banned for threatening cartoon violence against a certain GM...

Old
05-19-2004, 07:46 PM
toughstuff

I am not a big fan of Lambert. I have seen him on 6 or 7 occasions and he never stood out. His work ethic was poor and there seemed to be no dedication at all.

I am afraid that he put up the big numbers this year because he was simply older than the average opponent. If someone can convince me that this year's numbers was a reflection of his improved work ethic and dedication then I will take a chance on him otherwise let him walk.

Old
05-19-2004, 07:49 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughstuff
I am not a big fan of Lambert. I have seen him on 6 or 7 occasions and he never stood out. His work ethic was poor and there seemed to be no dedication at all.

I am afraid that he put up the big numbers this year because he was simply older than the average opponent. If someone can convince me that this year's numbers was a reflection of his improved work ethic and dedication then I will take a chance on him otherwise let him walk.

I agree his work ethic is a problem. I think the reason why he did so well this year is Urquhart. Urquhart could find Lambert anywhere on the ice, and he often passes to him with some nice passes. I'm not saying Lambert isn't skilled, cause he's got a wicked shot, but if not for Urquhart, imo he wouldn't have scored 42 goals.

I still think he should be signed as he might be useful in the AHL.

Closed Thread