HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Purpose Trade Proposal/Rumours/Free Agent Thread Leafs V4.0 (links / twits)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-22-2010, 09:58 PM
  #1051
Nasty Nazem
The North Remembers
 
Nasty Nazem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In my house... duh!
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
To Washington: Tomas Kaberle + Conditional pick from T.O (depending on him resigning or not)

To Toronto: James Neal

To Dallas: Alzner + Wash 1st 2011 (or one of Laich/Fleisch/Fehr)

Just wishful thinking, really really like Neal.
I had a similar proposal like that before without the conditional pick.

Personally, I think it can work if Dallas does decide to trade Neal. Alzner has top pairing potential and they are thin on the back-end.

Nasty Nazem is offline  
Old
07-22-2010, 10:01 PM
  #1052
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,938
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nazem View Post
I had a similar proposal like that before without the conditional pick.

Personally, I think it can work if Dallas does decide to trade Neal. Alzner has top pairing potential and they are thin on the back-end.
it seems cool and what not but i call me strange, but i rather have alzner instead of neal, if alzner can pan out ot be a good puck moving defenseman.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
07-22-2010, 10:03 PM
  #1053
bobermay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie/UofGuelph
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,934
vCash: 500
I'm pretty sure we're past the 1000 limit. In Before lock .

bobermay is offline  
Old
07-22-2010, 10:52 PM
  #1054
WJG
Running and Rioting
 
WJG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Country: Ireland
Posts: 12,761
vCash: 500
I'd like to see Burke move Kaberle either to Dallas as part of a package for Neal, or to San Jose for Setoguchi straight up.

Then I'd like to see him try and move Grabovski in a package for a legit #2 center like Stoll or Ribeiro.

Maybe something like Neal and Ribeiro for Kaberle, Grabovski, Stefanovich and D'Amigo.

WJG is online now  
Old
07-22-2010, 11:15 PM
  #1055
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,995
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Running Riot View Post
I'd like to see Burke move Kaberle either to Dallas as part of a package for Neal, or to San Jose for Setoguchi straight up.

Then I'd like to see him try and move Grabovski in a package for a legit #2 center like Stoll or Ribeiro.

Maybe something like Neal and Ribeiro for Kaberle, Grabovski, Stefanovich and D'Amigo.
This.
I would love if something like this happened. We can throw in rights to billy sweatt and hanson if they really want
The only problem is I doubt that they will trade Neal, but even if they do not they still hav Eriksson and Benn to trade. Its will be a shame to keep one of those players on the 3rd line

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
07-22-2010, 11:25 PM
  #1056
iBlaze81
Registered User
 
iBlaze81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkessel81 View Post
Try not to flame too hard !

Leafs get: Patrick Sharp

Blackhawks get: Carl Gunnarsson, 2011 5th


Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
To Washington: Tomas Kaberle + Conditional pick from T.O (depending on him resigning or not)

To Toronto: James Neal

To Dallas: Alzner + Wash 1st 2011 (or one of Laich/Fleisch/Fehr)

Just wishful thinking, really really like Neal.


Quote:
Originally Posted by philkessel81 View Post
First proposal here so try not to flame too hard !

Leafs get: James Neal, Jamie Benn

Stars get: Tomas Kaberle, Carl Gunnarsson, Luca Caputi, 2011 3rd.
this one wins

iBlaze81 is offline  
Old
07-22-2010, 11:34 PM
  #1057
Dark Knight
#TheStroShow
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,720
vCash: 500
This thread is closed. New one has been stuck above.

Happy conversation.


__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19868&dateline=128642  9216
Dark Knight is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.