HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Russia
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Maxim Kitsyn

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-02-2010, 09:29 AM
  #51
The Special K
Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
 
The Special K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canal Winchester, OH
Country: United States
Posts: 3,142
vCash: 500
I really wanted him in Boston...but we don't draft Russians. How on god's earth did I, a Russian, become a fan of a team that wants nothing to do with Russians....life is cruel.

The Special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2010, 10:14 AM
  #52
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,007
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special K View Post
I really wanted him in Boston...but we don't draft Russians. How on god's earth did I, a Russian, become a fan of a team that wants nothing to do with Russians....life is cruel.
I am a fan of Boston, live in Boston and also am from Russia....What about Alexandrov and Chudinov? But I can understand - players coming from Russia are usually spoiled brats, who also don't play and can't play the way b's execute.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2010, 07:32 PM
  #53
The Special K
Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
 
The Special K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canal Winchester, OH
Country: United States
Posts: 3,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
I am a fan of Boston, live in Boston and also am from Russia....What about Alexandrov and Chudinov? But I can understand - players coming from Russia are usually spoiled brats, who also don't play and can't play the way b's execute.
I have not forgotten about those guys....I just want us to draft a talented Russian forward, like kitsyn.
It's not too much to ask for...is it?

The Special K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2010, 02:20 AM
  #54
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 11,007
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special K View Post
I have not forgotten about those guys....I just want us to draft a talented Russian forward, like kitsyn.
It's not too much to ask for...is it?
nope, go for it, bro!

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2010, 03:40 PM
  #55
RussianHockey96
 
RussianHockey96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 35
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special K View Post
I have not forgotten about those guys....I just want us to draft a talented Russian forward, like kitsyn.
It's not too much to ask for...is it?
You guys drafted Samsonov 8th overall in the 97 draft! That's a pretty good Russian right there. Won the Calder...lit it up with Thornton for a while.

As far as Kitsyn, he has a lot of skills, but needs to show he can be consistent imo. Looking forward to watching him at the WJC. Just led the SSS in goals for the 2nd straight year.

RussianHockey96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.