HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Luke Moffatt

Old
06-27-2010, 01:32 PM
GophersGoneWild
Was MN_Hockey_in_AZ

vCash: 500
Luke Moffatt

Didn't see this in any other thread, but not sure if it deserves it's own...

Good to see a local kid getting picked up in the 7th round. I'm sure he was pretty disappointed in his 2009-10 season and after getting picked 2nd overall in the WHL draft a few years ago, I'm sure he had his eyes set on a higher pick. I wonder what happened to him last year since he had similar numbers to Etem in 2008-09 with the US National Team (Etem: 19g, 14a; Moffatt: 17g, 10a). I know the US team switched from the NAHL to the USHL this year and split games between their U18 and U17 teams, but still he dropped from .64ppg to .54ppg. That will certainly kill your draft stock.

GophersGoneWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2010, 02:27 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Fifth was probably too early, and I'm sure we liked that goaltender more. However, Moffatt is a speedster and he's going to Michigan(we seem to love Michigan kids). I'd like to see us get him thrown into a deal, at some point in the future.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote