HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Devils are Flying over the Atlantic-part one

Closed Thread

Old
05-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Nikkowar

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Nikkowar Send a message via MSN to Nikkowar
Devils are Flying over the Atlantic-part one

Jamie Langenbrunner and Jeff Friesen walked out of their locker rooms only to find the ice empty. "Hmmm....where did everyone go?" Jamie asked Jeff. Jeff shrugged,and said,"I guess we came too late." "There's no way,Pat said that practice is at 7:30." Jamie said. He showed Jeff his watch,"and it's 7:30 now." he added. "Hey you guys!" Patrik Elias yelled,waving his hands around."Hey Patrik!" Jamie yelled. "Talk about being ridiculous." Jamie said."I hear ya." Jeff said. "What's wrong?" Patrik asked. "We want to know where everyone is." Jeff said. " I don't know where everyone is." Patrik replied. Brian Gionta ran on the ice and yelled,'Hey you guys!" "Brian!" Patrik,Jamie and Jeff yelled. Brian smiled and skated over to the guys and asked,"Where is everyone?" "They're all late." Jamie said. Brian rolled his eyes,and took out a piece of paper from his bag. "I'll write a note to Burns and we'll all leave here." Brian said. Jamie nodded,and said,"Good idea." Brian wrote,'Burns,Jamie,Jeff,Patrik and I were here at 7:30. See ya later.' He put the note on the bench,and said,"Come on guys,let's go home." "OK." Jeff said. They all got into Jamie's car and drove to Jamie's house. At 8:30,the ice was filled with every Devil except for Jamie,Jeff,Patrik and Brian. Coach Pat Burns saw a piece of paper on the bench,and read it. He smiled and said,"Looks like we have players who do listen." "Hey Jamie,how's your little sister doing?" Jeff asked. "Little sister?" Patrik and Brian asked. "Nikki is fine." Jamie said. "Sadly,I can't go see her." he added. "Why not?" Brian asked. "She plays for the Flyers. I play for the Devils,you know this rivalry." Jamie replied. "How old is she?" Patrik asked. "She's 17." Jamie replied. "Don't get any ideas,you." Brian said. Jeff coughed and looked out the window. Patrik lay down beside Jamie as he put on the radio. "Hey Nikki,heads up!" Simon Gagné yelled as he shot the puck past my head. I skated to his side and jumped on his back. "AHHHH!!!!" Simon yelled and fell down. "Quit playing around,you two!" GM Bob Clarke yelled at us. Simon and I lay on our stomachs to the ice and looked into Clarke's cold ice blue eyes. "Party pooper!" I yelled. "You take that back!" Clarke yelled. "Why should I? You do nothing but boss us around like we're all a bunch of children!" I yelled. "You are a bunch of children!" Clarke yelled. "No we aren't." I said. "Hey,the oldest one out of my group is 34." I said. "And the youngest is 17." Clarke said looking into my dark emerald eyes. "Hey,it's not my fault i was born in 1986." I said. "That's true..." Clarke said. "OK,carry on." he added,and skated away. I shook my head and looked into Simon's smoky blue eyes. "Why does he have to make everything so difficult?" I asked. "I dunno." Simon replied in his sexy French accent. I stroked his hair and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for always being by my side." I said. He hugged me then said,"There's no where else I'd rather be." I hugged him back then Todd Fedoruk and Michal Handzus skated to our side. Justin Williams came running out of the tunnel holding my cellphone and yelled,"Nikki,you're phone's ringing!" I turned to Justin and held out my hand. Justin threw my phone and it landed in my hand. I skated to the tunnel,took my phone to my ear and said,"Nikki Langenbrunner speaking." "Hey babe." a voice said. "Jamie?" I asked. "I missed hearing your voice!" I yelled. "I missed you too." he said. "Jamie,I miss you,I wanna be with you." I said. "I know,and I wanna be with you,too." Jamie said. "How can I get there?" I asked. "Either me or my friends can pick you up and take you here." Jamie replied. "Good idea." I said. "It was my idea." Jamie said. I laughed and said,"You're so smart." 'Yes I am." Jamie said. "OK,I'll see you,I hope soon." he added. "Later." I said,then we hung up. I put my phone into my pocket and jumped into Simon's arms. "Nikki,you forgot your stick!" Michal yelled. "Just leave it there!" I yelled as Simon carried me to the locker room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder as he stroked my back. "Who was that on the phone?" he asked. "My brother." I said. "Jamie? What did he want?" Simon asked. "He wants to see me soon." I replied. "Nikki,you know you can't go see him." Simon said. "I know,but you know me,I like to bend the rules a little. Besides,Jamie's my brother,I should be seeing him more." I said. Simon laughed and said,"Baby,I hope you never change." I smiled and kissed him as we went into the locker room. We changed into our jeans and shirts then went into my black Ferrari. "I wonder where you got that car from." Simon said. "I think it was a gift from Ilya Kovalchuk." I said. "I really don't remember." I added. Simon slapped my bare shoulder and said,"Dumb ass." "You know you want it." I said with a laugh. "Sure,I'd take it." he said with a laugh. We kissed slowly then he went into the passenger seat. "Nikki,Simon,wait for us!" Justin,Todd and Michal yelled. "Slow pokes." I said. "**** you,Lady Langs." Michal said. "You couldn't last a minute with me." I said. "You're on." Michal said. "Fine,my house,7:00 tonight. Don't be late." I said with a smile. Michal smiled and he lay back in the soft black leather seat. "He thinks he's gonna get some." I whispered in Simon's ear. Simon laughed and turned on the radio as we left the parking lot of Flyers skate zone. "We should change the name of the Wachovia center,you know?" Justin said,lighting up a cigarette. "Yeah,I don't like it. I think we should change it to something like Flyers center or Lindbergh Memorial Center." I said. "I like those names." Todd said. "Me too." Michal agreed. Jamie and Jeff sat on beach chairs and looked up at the bright sun. "Who knew that a September afternoon could be this warm?" Jeff asked. "You know it." Jamie agreed. "What day is it,anyway?" Jeff asked. "September 2nd." Jamie replied. Jamie turned to his side and looked into Jeff's emerald eyes. "What do you think it'll take to bring Nikki here?" he asked. Jeff turned to his side,looked into Jamie's aqua blue eyes and replied with,"We could sneak her here." "You'd do that for me?" Jamie asked. "You know I would,Jamie,you mean everything to me." Jeff said. Patrik and Brian saw Jeff and Jamie lying under the sun in their beach chairs and asked,"How gayer can you get?" "You know it." Brian said. Scott Gomez ran to the deck and yelled,"Hey you guys!" "Go Nads!" Jeff yelled. Scott shook his head and said,"I hate it when you call me that." "Too bad,Go Nads!" Jamie yelled and clinked his Corona with Jeff's. "Go Nads?,He's here?!" Brian yelled. "I guess." Patrik said. They smiled and ran out. "GO NADS!" Brian and Patrik yelled. "Burns wasn't too pleased when he saw that you guys weren't at practice." Scott said. "We were there." Jamie said. "The board said 7:30,and we were there at 7:30." he added. "Maybe he wanted to see if people were actually listening to him." Patrik said. "Hell,I know we listened." Brian said. Scott tilted his head and grabbed Jeff's Corona. "Hey,give that back!" Jeff yelled. "No way,let the Mexican have his drink!" Scott yelled. "Scott,you're from Alaska." Brian said. "Yeah,but I'm Mexican,you can bet on that." Scott said waving the Corona around. I dropped Simon off at his house and the car was only full of me and Michal. "Now how about that proposal that I mentioned earlier?" he asked. "You'll get it." I promised. "But I can't think of ****ing you right now." I said. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I don't know,but I think i'd go over I-95." I replied. "Why,babe,you know we can't go there." he asked. "I have a brother on the Devils and I can't wait to see him." I replied. "How long has it been since you've seen him?" he asked. "I think at least 3-4 years." I replied. "That's just wrong,no one should go that long without seeing their brother." Michal said. "I know." I said. "This rivalry has gotten so ****ed up." I added, "And also,Simon's cousin is Jeff Friesen,who's Jamie's best friend and plays for the Devils." "Like you said,this rivalry is too ****ed up." Michal said. "Oh well,it's been going on for a while,way before you and I were born." I said. "Yeah,we're young." "Now how about you and I head back to my place?" I asked. "You got it." Michal said. "I'm bored,what do you guys want to do?" Brian asked. Jamie's eyes lit up and he said,"Hey guys,let's go to my room!" "Um...Jamie,that didn't sound right." Brian said. "Grow up,baby G." Jamie said with a laugh. Brian laughed and followed Jeff,Jamie,Patrik and Scott up the steps into Jamie's room. "Nice room,James." Jeff said. "Call me that again and these drum sticks'll be up your ass." Jamie said. "You win." Jeff said. Jamie picked up his blue Warlock and Patrik said,"Play us a song!" and threw out a 20 dollar bill. "What would you like to hear?" Jamie asked. "How about some Zeppelin?" Jeff asked. "You got it." Jamie said and proceeded to play Stairway to heaven. As Jamie played the song,Patrik left to room and called Jeff to him. "What's up,Patrik?" Jeff asked. "I don't know,but I feel intrigued by hearing about Jamie's sister." Patrik asked. "I wonder why." Jeff said,with his eyebrow raised. "Well,what can you tell me about her?" Patrik asked. "Well,she's short,17,and hot." Jeff said. Patrik smiled and asked,"Why don't we go get her soon?" "That doesn't sound like a bad idea,Patrik,but,we can't go over I-95,it's an unwritten rule." Jeff said. "**** the rules,Jeff,Jamie needs his sister now,Jamie's on a slump now,and it's what he'll need to get scoring again." Patrik said. "You're right,Pat." Jeff said. "Ok,we'll go tonight." Jeff added,"They'll never know if we go late." Patrik smiled and said,"You're right." "Hey guys,is everything ok?" Jamie asked when he saw Jeff and Patrik outside his room. "Yeah,i'm fine,Jeff just had to take a piss,that's all." Patrik replied. "Oh ok." Jamie said. Patrik and Jeff looked at each other and walked back into Jamie's room. Michal and I went to my deck and overlooked the dark night sky. "Sometimes I wish I wasn't here." I said. "Why?" Michal asked. He came next to me and sipped his Smirnoff Ice drink. "I'd rather be with Jamie over in Jeresy." I replied. "Then i'll take you to him." Michal said. "Like **** you will." I said,looking into his yellow eyes. "Radovan would have my ass if I let you go." I added. "**** what he wants. I only want to make you more happy." he said. "I mean,you get more miserable everyday." he added. "Don't worry about me." I said. Michal hugged me and said,"I've got no other choice." I hugged him back and said,"You're too sweet,Michal." "Listen,i'm going to bed,i'm really tired." I added. "Ok,i'm going to go home,too." Michal said and left. "Jamie,I hope to find you soon." I said to the bright stars,not like I was going to get an answer from them. Brian fell asleep on Patrik's lap as Jamie put his guitar away. He looked to the clock,it read 1:30AM. "****,it's late out." he said. "Damn right it is." Jeff said. "Awwww.....Brian looks so cute there." Scott said,drinking a Corona bottle. "Scott,would you stop drinking all my Corona?" Jamie asked. "Screw you. I'm Mexican!" Scott said. "And i'm Swedish." Jamie said. "And i'm Czech!!!!" Patrik said with a smile. Brian woke up and said,"*******! I was having such a great dream!" "Who were you ****ing?" Jeff asked. "Noone,I was at a ****ing Jet concert!" "You guys know how much I love Jet!" Brian replied. "Awww..." Scott said. "That's it,everyone,out! I'm off to bed." Jamie said. Everyone just stood there. Jamie took off his shirt and said,"Now if you guys want to see me naked,then you're more than welcome to stay." Everyone left the room. "Damn,Jamie is pretty sexy." Scott said with a hiccup. "Gonads!!!!" everyone said as they ran down the steps. They all drove home,except for Jeff. "Patrik,go home now,i'll get Jamie's sister." Jeff said. "Ok." Patrik said and kissed him. "Good luck." he added. "Thanks." Jeff said and drove off. He picked up his cell phone and dialed into it. When I walked into my room,I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and asked,"Hello?" "Nikki,it's Freeze." Jeff said. "Jeff!!" I yelled. "Listen,babe,go to the Wachovia Center." Jeff said. "Why?" I asked. "You'll see." he replied. "Ok,but something doesn't feel too right." I said. "Please,just come there." he said. "Ok." I said and hung up. I put on a pair of blue tight jeans and a white mesh top and left the house. "Gosh,something really doesn't feel right about this." I said as I walked to the terminal. 'Since Jeff is meeting me there,I better not take my car.' I thought. About 50 minutes later,I was at the Wachovia Center. 'Where the hell is he?' I thought. Jeff saw cops with Flyers badges and thought,'****,I gotta go around.' He made a turn on the highway at Camden and parked his car at the Tweeter Center. He got on the ferry and got off on Spring Garden street. "So this is Philadelphia." he said out loud. He saw another cop with a Flyers badge and hid under the bushes for a minute. He walked out and called a taxi to the Wachovia center. He got there a few minutes later and saw me there. "Nikki!" He yelled. "Hey babe!" I yelled and ran into his arms. "Why did you send me here?" I asked. "I'm taking you to Jersey." Jeff replied. We hugged and he said,"Nikki,I missed you so much." "So did I,Jeff." I said. "Now lets go to Jeresy." he said and we walked away. The sun rays shown into Jamie's eyes and he opened them. He yawned and turned to the door when he heard noisy footsteps coming up. 'Oh ****. Don't tell me that's Scott.' he thought. I opened the door and looked into Jamie's aqua colored eyes. "Nikki?" he asked. "What the **** are you doing here?!" he yelled and hugged me. "Jeff brought me here." I replied. Jeff stood in the door way and said,"hey! I thought you said you were naked!" "I am." Jamie said showing Jeff his ass. "Ugh,that's fantastic,Jamie." I said. "Nikki,I missed you so much!" Jamie said. "I missed you too Jamie." I said. Brian and Scott ran up the steps and yelled,"Hey hey hey!" "Hey?!" Brian asked when he saw Jamie and I hugging. "Who's the babe?!" Scott asked. "That's Jamie's sister." Jeff replied. "That's her?! She's gorgeous!" Scott and Brian yelled. I looked in the door way and saw Brian and Scott there. "Listen babe,i'm gonna let you get dressed,i'm going downstairs." I said,leaving the room. Jeff,Scott and Brian followed as I looked around the place. "Wow,nice house." I said. I ran out to the deck and looked at the beach next to it. "Oh wow,a beach!" I said. "Hey,i'm back!" Jamie said running down the steps. I ran back in and went back into the living room. "Hey guys,why don't we celebrate Nikki's arival?" Scott asked. "I'll bring the Corona!" he added. "We all laughed and I said,"Typical Mexican." More laughs. "You are Mexican,right?" I asked. "Yeah,but I was born in Alaska." Scott replied. "Where are you from?" Brian asked. "I'm from Sweden." I replied. "Then why don't you have blond hair,blue eyes and light skin?" he asked,looking at my light brown complexion,my emerald eyes and black hair. "My parents were Indian and French." I replied. "Then why is Jamie pale?" Brian asked. "He must take after my mom. She was pretty pale. I have my dad's complexion." I replied. "Can you guys stop asking her these questions?" Jamie asked. "Sorry." Brian and Scott said. "Ok guys,we have a party to throw!" Jeff said and left the house. "Where are you going?" Jamie asked. "Grabbing **** for the party!" Jeff yelled. "Ok." Jamie yelled as Jeff left the street. Scott ran to the phone and dialed Patrik's number. "Hey Patrik,listen,Jamie's sister is here and we're throwing a party for her. Woulds't thou like to come to thy party?" He asked in a fake English accent. "Not a bad idea." Patrik replied. "What time?" he asked. "Um....Um....Jamie,what time?" Scott asked. "How about 7?" Jamie asked. "Seven sounds good." Patrik said. "Ok,see you there." Scott said and hung up. Soon word of the party got to all the Devils players and at 7:00,they all came to Jamie's house. I ran into Martin Brodeur and he said,"I still remember that goal,Nikki." I laughed and took his hand. We danced until our feet couldn't take it anymore. "You're a good dancer,Marty." I said. "So are you." Martin said. We laughed and sat down as Martin got us some Coronas. "Hey! Gimmie my Corona's back!" Scott yelled. "Take a drink from a lovley lady?" Marty asked him. "No,no way." Scott said. He picked up another Corona and walked away. Marty and I sat down and slowly drank our Coronas as we heard a loud scream from the living room. Marty took my hand and we ran down the steps to the living room. We saw Jeff and Christian Berglund doing a Swedish dance on tables when we got to the room. The music blared from the systems and the rest of the guys screamed and clapped their hands when Coach Pat Burns stormed in the house. "WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?!" he demanded. Christian fell off the table and Burns yelled,"I've gotten 15 complaint calls on you guys,what is going on here?!" All the players looked at each other,then Burns yelled,"What is that flyer doing in here?!!" Marty held me tighter and Jamie replied,"She's my sister." "Sister? Oh great,now we have a Flyer who'll spill our secrets." Burns said. "I won't,Mr.Burns,I won't say anything to my teammates." I said quietly. "What was that,Miss?" he asked with a mean look on his face. "I said that I won't tell my teammates anything. You have my word." I said,looking into his eyes. "Promise?" he asked. "I never promise anything,I just keep my word." I replied. "Ok,I think I can trust the little Langenbrunner,so guys,just keep it down,ok?" Burns said and left. Marty held me and said,"Don't worry about Burns,he's just nervous about you being here." "Why wouldn't he,Marty,i'm a Flyer,I'm not supposed to be here." I said. "That doesn't matter to us." Marty said. "It does to some people." I said. "Why do you think Jamie and I haven't seen each other for years? Why do you think there are cops and macho security guarding every ****ing way to Philly from Jersey?" I added. "You got me there,Langenbrunner." Marty said with a laugh. "I'm going out for some air." I said and left. "Is she ok?" Scott Stevens asked. "She'll be fine." Marty said. I walked out to the deck and looked at the moon. Patrik looked up as he saw a beautiful female and his heart skipped a beat as he thought that it was the one girl he had been thinking about all day. "Wow,the moon looks so beautiful over the ocean." I said. "Yeah,it's almost like a painting or something." a voice said. I turned around and saw a lightskinned blond man holding a wine glass in his hand. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm sorry,miss,I didn't mean to startle you like that." he said. "My name is Patrik Elias." he added. "And i'm Nikki Langenbrunner." I said. We shook hands and Patrik said,"So you're the Nikki that I've been hearing so much about." "Really?" I asked. "Yeah,Jeff Friesen couldn't stop thinking about how to get you over the damn bridge." he replied. We laughed then Patrik said,"Jeff was right about you,you really are beautiful." "You think so?" I asked. He took my hand and nodded. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." he replied. Michal hung up his phone and sighed. "Simon,I can't get a hold of Nikki." Michal said. "Did you try Justin's house?" Simon asked. Michal nodded. "I called Fedoruk,Sharp,Williams,LeClair,everyone,noone has seen her since practice." he replied. "How about her cell phone?" Simon asked. "I've tried twice." Michal said. Michal said back and remembered when the two of us were cuddling on my deck. "******* it! She's in ****ing Jersey!" he said. "How do you know?" Simon asked. "We were hanging on her deck before she went to bed,and she said how much she wants to be with Jamie in Jersey." Michal replied. "****,we gotta get her back." he added. I smiled at Patrik and looked into his blue eyes. He was truly beautiful,but where is he from? "Where are you from,Patrik?" I asked. "I'm from the Czech Republic. You?" he asked. "I'm from Sweden." I replied. "Nice." he said and we looked at each other again. We came closer to each other and right when we were going to kiss,Scott Neidermayer came out. "Jamie wants everyone inside." he said. "Ok,we're coming." Patrik said angrily. Scott left and Patrik said,"That guy never leaves anyone alone,not even on the ice." We laughed then Patrik slowly kissed me. I was suprized at how soon the kiss was,but I kissed him back. Our kiss became deeper and he held me tighter when I began to slip out of his arms. When we stopped kissing,we looked at each other and took deep breaths. "Don't tell Jamie." he joked with a smile. "I won't." I said and kissed him again. We went inside and Jamie took out a huge cake. "All hail the mighty chocolate cake!" he yelled and everyone laughed. Eighteen candles were lit and Jamie said,"Go on and blow,sis." I blew the candles out and I said,"What's this for? I'm not eighteen yet." "Yeah,but you're number eighteen,so you know...." Jamie replied. We all laughed and I cut the cake for the players. We went into the living room and Jamie turned on the TV. It was game 2 of the Phillies vs Cubs showdown in Chicago. Patrik sat next to me and Jamie as we ate our vannila and chocloate cake. When Patrik looked at the TV,he stopped as he saw Jason Michaels on the screen. "Pat,what's up?" Jamie asked. "That's my cousin." Patrik replied. "Seriously?!" Jamie asked. Patrik nodded. "Jason's the man!" Jamie yelled. "How would you know?" Patrik asked. "From what I've been told by my little sister." Jamie replied. "I hear he's a rebelious metal type guy who likes to party." he added. "Yeah,he's right,Jason and I go to alot of parties." I said. "He's ****ing wild." I added. The door opened and Michal and Simon stood in the doorway. "Flyers!" Martin,Scott Stevens and Jeff yelled. "Michal!" I yelled and looked into his yellow eyes. "Nikki,you're coming home now." Michal said.

Old
05-24-2004, 07:42 PM
FlyHigh

Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
wow, that is pretty screwed up. Yet, strangely humorous, you do know that all of them are married? Still decent, just, weird.

Old
05-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Nikkowar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh
wow, that is pretty screwed up. Yet, strangely humorous, you do know that all of them are married? Still decent, just, weird.
Yeah,I know,but then again,it's all false,just all BS

Old
05-24-2004, 07:43 PM
FlyHigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Yeah,I know,but then again,it's all false,just all BS
no way!

Old
05-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Nikkowar

Quote:
no way!
That's good then. Maybe I should post all my stories here. But then again,they're all not that good as the two I'm writing now

Old
05-24-2004, 07:47 PM
FlyHigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
That's good then. Maybe I should post all my stories here. But then again,they're all not that good as the two I'm writing now
perhaps not, what else do you write about? or is it just hockey?

Old
05-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Nikkowar

Quote:
perhaps not, what else do you write about? or is it just hockey?
Well,mainly I write about different relationships in Philadelphia sports teams

Old
05-24-2004, 08:17 PM
Dr Love

Hitting the return key every once in a while would be of great help.

Old
05-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Nikkowar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Love
Hitting the return key every once in a while would be of great help.
I thought so thanks,i'll make part two look better,promise

Old
05-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988

Awards:
from an amused Devils fan.
I tried to follow it, were the Devils and Flyers players actually getting along? Wow, no kidding it's not accurate. Where was Roenick to start a "Devils are boring" brawl?

(Don't take offense to that Roenick jab... it was meant in jest.)

Can you double space on these forums?

Old
05-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Missionhockey

uhh...thats kinda long. Can I get the sparknotes version?

Old
05-24-2004, 11:18 PM
RoDu
Shagga likes axes

you should have Nittymaki in there, for comic releif; the guy who can't speak English
Are you going to try and write profesionaly? I've been sort of writing my novel in my mind for the ladt 8 years or so, but have yet to get off my ass and put it onto paper

Old
05-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Brad*

My mom would definitely dig this story.

Old
05-25-2004, 03:49 PM
Nikkowar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
you should have Nittymaki in there, for comic releif; the guy who can't speak English
That's a good idea. I already have Gomez as the Mexican guy as one comic relief,but maby Nitty would be good there.

Flame_Star_Devil,the Flyers and Devils players are not getting along well,but they will become more friendlier as the story progresses.

Old
05-25-2004, 04:05 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
Niittymaki can actually speak english pretty well. All Finns can, I think they're required to learn it. If you want a comic releif guy who can't speak English, try Radovan Somik.

Old
05-25-2004, 04:28 PM
Nikkowar

Part two is coming soon friends

Old
05-25-2004, 05:09 PM
devildan

Yeah, um wow

Old
05-25-2004, 07:59 PM
RoDu
Shagga likes axes

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
Niittymaki can actually speak english pretty well. All Finns can, I think they're required to learn it. If you want a comic releif guy who can't speak English, try Radovan Somik.
I thought Frank was barely understandable in his interviews

Closed Thread