HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

In other shocking news, Butch Davis still cheats

Old
07-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFromAppState View Post
Yeah, one game surrounded by games against powerhouse teams like Elon University and the Samford Bulldogs with their impressive 4000 student enrollment

Of course, my team plays for C-USA and mostly everyone else's here plays for the ACC, so not a lot of pride in the football conferences here in the first place.

Blueline Bomber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2010, 12:53 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueline Bomber View Post
Yeah, one game surrounded by games against powerhouse teams like Elon University and the Samford Bulldogs with their impressive 4000 student enrollment

Of course, my team plays for C-USA and mostly everyone else's here plays for the ACC, so not a lot of pride in the football conferences here in the first place.
Damn right *****es real football owns all of you. My team plays in the Big Ea..... nevermind.

Seriously though I think this is the year that WVU makes a move back up to the top of the Big East as long as Stu doesn't blow it. Just too many starters returning, including most key players from last season for the team to justifiably not finish at the top of the conference. If Cincy doesn't drop off much then the Big East is actually going to be pretty nasty this year. Pitt is damn good too, their QB just sucks the big one.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2010, 01:31 PM
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady

Quote:

Upset that last year's game in Greenville was way too close for your liking despite us not having our best player? I would be too

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Sasha Cares
28 mph!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerodynamic View Post
None of TOB's clean image will help the team when Cincinnati comes down to West Raleigh on September 16th and puts 40 on the Pack.

Go Cats!!

Sorry had to get that in there.
I'll be at the game watching us kick some bearcat ass!

Sasha Cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sam View Post
Upset that last year's game in Greenville was way too close for your liking despite us not having our best player? I would be too
Mostly upset we let you back in it. Should have been a blowout the way the score was at the half.

God I miss college football. It's the only thing that gets me through the fall semester.

Blueline Bomber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2010, 03:10 PM
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady

Quote:
Mostly upset we let you back in it. Should have been a blowout the way the score was at the half.

God I miss college football. It's the only thing that gets me through the fall semester.
Should have, but it was a nice consolation that they were able to make a game of it after that brutal opening half. Too bad they couldn't close the deal.

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Sasha Cares
28 mph!!!!!!!

Sasha Cares is offline   Reply With Quote