HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

TEAM RUSSIA WC roster here it comes!

Closed Thread

Old
05-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Rabid Ranger
Imperiled Knight

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilka91
On paper, Russia is way better than the US in every aspect of the game ... offense, defense, & goaltending.

Way better? I don't think so.

Old
05-27-2004, 01:40 AM
Trudel

From what I read about him, he's very appreciated by the NHLers and the RSLers. I also read somewhere he has a very popular summer training camp. Could anybody add to this? What are his carear achivements, what kind of system does he apply? What's his policy about young players?

thanks.

@slick nick:

Yurzinov is coach of Kloten (Swiss League). That's the youngest team of the whole league. He's a tough coach, but he will bring the younger players to a higher level. Each year, in August, several Players, among Yashin, Afinogenov, Kozlov, Kasparaitis and Koivu, held a training camp in Kloten. This year, the russian Team for the world cup will be in Kloten for a few days.

Old
05-28-2004, 02:21 AM
Trudel

Bilyaletdinov will be coach, Yurzinov and Nemchinov Assistent Coaches, according to a Hockey-Newsticker in Switzerland

Closed Thread