HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Grabovski

Old
03-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Nizdizzle
Salary cap? Huh?

vCash: 500
Threads like these are why you can't take posters like Seguins Dragon, Traktor, and Neely06 seriously. Way too much antibias to make a valid comment on Leafs property value.

Nizdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Seguins Dragon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparxx87 View Post
These are great now..

Notice the same Bruins fans who trash everything Leaf related. Funny that if you compare Grabo with golden gloves Krejci they are almost identical statistically. (the HF boards measuring stick)

On pace with Kessel, I wouldn't let him go for anything less then two 1sts n a 2nd.
I have to hand it Grabo, he has turned it on... can he stay with it?... who knows.

I love how this thread stays open and everyone patting each other on the back...

Why don't we bump some of the threads like "Bozak on pace for 60 points" or "Tim Thomas has the worst contract in the league" or my personal favorite "We got Kessel for magic beans, Boston will be lucky to draft in top 10 with either picks"...

Hey, everyone is wrong once in awhile.

Looks like Grabo has straightened himself out, good for the leafs and good on him to do so.

Seguins Dragon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Mojo19
He's Big, He's Bald

Grabovski is underrated.....

He's going to score 30 this year and is not bad defensively.

Mojo19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 05:24 PM
suprvilce

Honestly i think should the Leafs not acquire a 1st or 2nd line center this offseason Grabovski will stay with Leafs until one or both of Kadri and Colborne make the Leafs. He will either be traded then or most likely his contract will expire. I personally don't see him staying with Leafs for more than 1-2 season but at the same time he is a nice fit currently with us lacking top 6 players and especially top 2 centers.

suprvilce is offline   Reply With Quote