HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Frolov (LA) to Salava Yulaev Ufa

Old
07-19-2010, 04:55 PM
TatarBashqort

vCash: 500
Frolov (LA) to Salava Yulaev Ufa

Frolov's discussing a contract with Salavat Yulaev of KHL.

"I won't lie we're talking to Salavat and making a progress, we wan't take a decision this week, because in addiotion to salary talkings we have some life-wise ones (appartments and so on..).

Anyway we are being optimistic me and Alex.Of course not the last reason is that head coach and second coach of SY are coaches of Team Russia.Bykov and Zaharkin were pleased with Alex play in NT and CSKA" - Sergey Isakov an agent of A.Frolov

Sport-express media.

what can i say..we'll see, i guess he can't find a contract he likes in NHL

and as i heard he's not against move to KHL but the team must fit him< and his ambition

SY is "le grande" of KHL, it's not so bad to play with Radulov, Zinoviev, Thoresen, Svitov and so on.And Ufa is pretty nice city, not like the russian province

i'll be happy if he move, thou i have a feeling that the words of his agent about being optimistic mean "we'll see.." i think it's 50/50

so we'll see-)

P:S: i like the style of Ufa..they don't make big announcments too early like SKA Saint's Peterburg for example, they are quite.same was with Radulov, everyone was shocked by this move and now Radu is our leader, moralewise and points wise.

Last edited by TatarBashqort: 07-19-2010 at 05:47 PM.
TatarBashqort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2010, 07:46 PM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

vCash: 500
Rumors need a link to a credible source. Posts that didn't meet that criteria have been removed.

TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote