HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Fallout from the Kovy signing?

Closed Thread

Old
07-20-2010, 08:04 AM
MeoTwist

vCash: 500
Fallout from the Kovy signing?

Hello all, I'm just curious what Devil's fans think will happen because of the Kovy signing.. Im wondering what the cap situation is like there, and if they will have to move players before the season starts. And if so, who is most likely on the chopping block?

Also, will Kovy's salary mean any trouble for getting Zach Parise signed down the road?

Thanks

Old
07-20-2010, 08:08 AM
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwist View Post
Hello all, I'm just curious what Devil's fans think will happen because of the Kovy signing.. Im wondering what the cap situation is like there, and if they will have to move players before the season starts. And if so, who is most likely on the chopping block?

Also, will Kovy's salary mean any trouble for getting Zach Parise signed down the road?

Thanks

See: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=800696.

Old
07-20-2010, 08:08 AM
fortheloveof666
Resident soothsayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwist View Post

Thanks
Yes.

Everyone that makes over 2.5 million that can be traded.

So far, I actually doubt it because Parise will probably get the same deal (but for less overall money) next season.

/close thread.

Closed Thread