HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Salavat Yulaev Ufa 2010-11

Old
07-22-2010, 07:00 AM
TatarBashqort

vCash: 500
Salavat Yulaev Ufa 2010-11

So there are some news about SY:

1) Thoresen decided to stay in SY for one more year which means no NHL for him this season link in russian http://news.sport-express.ru/2010-07-22/375806/

2) Swedish Hockey.Expressen informs that Robert Nilsson of Edmonton decided to sign with SY..no certain details about contract is known now link in swedish

(http://hockey.expressen.se/Nyheter/1...-superkontrakt)

and..still waiting for the next week when it clears up about Alexander Frolov, thou everyone sures that Fro is in (inside club talkings)

* Saprykin, Svitov, Klepis(CHZ), I. Volkov (Ufa grown player, back from Jagr's Avangarde Omks team) are also in for this season.

so my guess on the lines:

1) Saprykin/Thoresen(they can change each other from match to match, it was the same with 2 our goalies last season one by one game by game) - Zinoviev - Radulov

2) Kozlov(ex-Washington) - Taratukhin/Klepis - Frolov

3) Koltsov(Team Belarussia) - Klepis/Taratukhin - Antipov/Nilsson

4) Volkov/Nurtdinov - Svitov - Grigorenko

my guess like previous season all the lines are offencive, almost equal ice time

SY Alga Gagarin Cup

Last edited by TatarBashqort: 07-22-2010 at 07:09 AM.
TatarBashqort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2010, 07:23 AM
zorz

I hope Klepiš will do better than in Avangard. He proved he can do it at WCh this year.

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2010, 09:51 AM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
I hope - another season is another bust

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2010, 11:51 AM
TatarBashqort

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
I hope - another season is another bust
Off-Topic

First of all, last season wasn't a bust reaching semi-finale is okay and lossing to Ak Bars( 2 times champions) isn't a shame..don't you think so?

second..why so negative? is Salavat or Ak Bars offended you somehow? (i red you're negatives about both)

i don't mean to make obscene mate..but

as i can see you're CSKA fan, and you're one of many Moscow teams fans that coldn't stand that somehow Moscow clubs to be honest are rotten now adays..

and to add more, these clubs are not from russian regions? which i guess annoying you as well..oil money you think i guess, and i can answer you on that one, we have great city..both Ufa and Kazan and great people there hockey addicted especially in Ufa reaching attendance record in MHL and so on..i know that now adays you can't see such thing in Moscow (i've been living there for 4 years) when the whole city is FANBASE, when you're living Arena after the win and the whole city going crazy, cars going like on parade with flags waving from windows...

well i can only say to you whenever the reason of your negative treatment of SY or Ak Bars these clubs aren't like SKA, we have hockey culture in both cities and we do love the game, please pay respect to it.

Old
07-22-2010, 11:54 AM
TatarBashqort

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorz View Post
I hope Klepiš will do better than in Avangard. He proved he can do it at WCh this year.
yes exactly my thoughts, i think he's a good add for the team, at least i hope he can play on a this year's WCh level.

Old
07-23-2010, 05:55 PM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatarBashqort View Post
Off-Topic

First of all, last season wasn't a bust reaching semi-finale is okay and lossing to Ak Bars( 2 times champions) isn't a shame..don't you think so?

second..why so negative? is Salavat or Ak Bars offended you somehow? (i red you're negatives about both)

i don't mean to make obscene mate..but

as i can see you're CSKA fan, and you're one of many Moscow teams fans that coldn't stand that somehow Moscow clubs to be honest are rotten now adays..

and to add more, these clubs are not from russian regions? which i guess annoying you as well..oil money you think i guess, and i can answer you on that one, we have great city..both Ufa and Kazan and great people there hockey addicted especially in Ufa reaching attendance record in MHL and so on..i know that now adays you can't see such thing in Moscow (i've been living there for 4 years) when the whole city is FANBASE, when you're living Arena after the win and the whole city going crazy, cars going like on parade with flags waving from windows...

well i can only say to you whenever the reason of your negative treatment of SY or Ak Bars these clubs aren't like SKA, we have hockey culture in both cities and we do love the game, please pay respect to it.

I am not from Moscow, nor I ever lived there. I hate Ak Bars and SU u are right and it's my right to do so. All these fan waving car honking fans are nothing but glory hunters, there's not much hockey production or culture, just republic's money. All the players bring you wins are from another cities and have nothing to do with Kazan or Ufa. And Ufa I despise the most, since not only Bykov effed up my team by lying his way out, he also keeps prying players away from us. Now as far as Toplar goes - one of the oldest teams in the league, instead of trying to develop players (why do so when u can buy them in bundles) this team has put older players to try to win everything for the glory of the republic, that is why i am happy u got screwed on both grounds.

cheers man! nothing personal.

Old
07-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Peter25

What happened to these younger players like Kirill Polozov and Artem Gordeyev who looked very promising a couple of years ago? Are they buried in the Vysshaya league or even at lower level?

Peter25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Peter25

Quote:
I am not from Moscow, nor I ever lived there. I hate Ak Bars and SU u are right and it's my right to do so. All these fan waving car honking fans are nothing but glory hunters, there's not much hockey production or culture, just republic's money. All the players bring you wins are from another cities and have nothing to do with Kazan or Ufa. And Ufa I despise the most, since not only Bykov effed up my team by lying his way out, he also keeps prying players away from us. Now as far as Toplar goes - one of the oldest teams in the league, instead of trying to develop players (why do so when u can buy them in bundles) this team has put older players to try to win everything for the glory of the republic, that is why i am happy u got screwed on both grounds.

Ufa used to be a decent developer of talent but now they just buy players. Well, they have money so it is easier to just buy players than try to develop them.

Back in the old days this franchise developed the famous Gimayev's (Irek, Sergei, Airat etc. Irek was the best of them) as well as Igor Kravchuk, Alexander Semak and later Andrei Zyuzin. Lately they have produced no one. Sad, this is one of the richest teams in the world and Ufa has a population of over 1 million.

Old
07-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Peter25

Although, cska, I must say that during the old times the Moscow clubs took away the best players from Ufa. Irek Gimayev and Igor Kravchuk went to CSKA and Alexander Semak went to Dynamo.

Maybe the tables have just turned now and Moscow teams are losing players to teams from regions.

It was not like the old CSKA team was build around its own players. Let's take the 1980's team from example:

Makarov stolen from Chelyabinsk.
Larionov stolen from Voskresensk
Kasatonov stolen from Leningrad
Gusarov stolen from Leningrad
Drozdetsky stolen from Leningrad
Kamensky stolen from Voskresensk
Bykov stolen from Chelyabinsk
Babinov stolen from Chelyabinsk
Starikov stolen from Chelyabinsk
Balderis stolen from Riga (although he went back in 1983 or 1984)
Gimayev stolen from Ufa
Kravchuk stolen from Ufa
Malakhov stolen from Spartak

Like I said, tables have turned...

Old
07-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Purple hippo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter25 View Post
What happened to these younger players like Kirill Polozov and Artem Gordeyev who looked very promising a couple of years ago? Are they buried in the Vysshaya league or even at lower level?
MHL with Tolpar.

Purple hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2010, 07:59 PM
TatarBashqort

Quote:

We all know how Moscow teams were stealing players from all around the country.
especially your lovely rotten nowadays CSKA

have u been to Ufa? it's always been a hockey city, like Moscow is football/soccer city.yea there are glory hunters, every succecful team have them but SY is not a new franchise.The club is from soviet era, it's half-century old, and it's the sport club numer one in Republic, we haven't got football team, it seems funny but as i know Ufa is the only city (pop.1mill and more) in Russia which don't have a football club in higher tiers of Rus club football, here everyone interested in hockey

man our 3 bronzes back in a days were taken by OUR OWN growners it was in : 94/95 95/96 96/97 years seasons...everyone remembers it here, 3 bronzes in a row with our own players Ufa born, like Kazan Ak Bars in 98 who won championship with mostly its own young players.

about Tolpar, yea they are a bit older than other teams..and what?
they are product of our club system, we do develope, why do you think that we only buy? we always have our "Ufa player" in the roster (Sidyakin, Nurtdinov from this season Volkov..)

you're just telling BS

Ufa's 98/99 years born team won Tretiyak Cup this year in Orsk, Tarasov (SY) is the best GK

Ufa's 94year born team won Russian Championship this year winning Spartak youth 3-1, and not loosing even once on the whole championship..last year they won it too..

and you're saying that we don't develope players....i'm sure many our youngsters will be great players.they do "shine" on their level

just come to Ufa and watch kids play in SY school there are a lot of great youngsters with burning eyes, school itself (i mean building, ice and so on) is looking greater and more modern than arena where your cska plays khl games

About Bykov:
it's a dicision of Bykov to move from CSKA, we've made him an offer and he accepted it, you should blame him not Salavat.And by the way Bykov were stolen by cska when he was Traktor Chelyabinsk player.So who said that he should be forever red-horsehead...

anyway i think it's stupid discussion, nothing personal but you're sick mate

P:S: no matter what i want every KHL club to show great game this season and do their best. so good luck to cska, and maybe we would meet in the final cup game.i will be happy, really.

thou i can understand you...but maybe it's honest that CSKA who were once a hockey powerhouse became medicore, and the whole "Moscow rules" era is over, with stealing players, not realising them from clubs....

Allah sees everything mate.

We love hockey in Bashqortostan and we have a top team, you can't fill your small arena in moscow so here goes your medicore team.

Last edited by TatarBashqort: 07-23-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old
07-23-2010, 08:04 PM
TatarBashqort

Quote:
they are playing in our MHL team Tolpar

MHL is like CHL in Canada and so on..youth club championship

GM of Salavat said this year that Gordeyev will be on the main team (SY) roster this season

Old
07-23-2010, 08:12 PM
TatarBashqort

Btw, Semak is headcoach of Tolpar

so he's back in our club system=)

Old
07-23-2010, 09:32 PM
cska78

I never said CSKA didn't poach players in Soviet times but it's not soviet times and KHL was created under a slogan that teams will be more equal and what do we see: Ak Bars poaching Lada for years, Salavat poaching everyone. I never sad, Salavat didn't develop players, I know well where Semak came from....
I just don't like teams like that...you have Uchaly, go root for them))

Old
07-24-2010, 02:41 AM
Peter25

Quote:
I never said CSKA didn't poach players in Soviet times but it's not soviet times and KHL was created under a slogan that teams will be more equal and what do we see: Ak Bars poaching Lada for years, Salavat poaching everyone. I never sad, Salavat didn't develop players, I know well where Semak came from....
I just don't like teams like that...you have Uchaly, go root for them))
It is not really Ufa's or Kazan's fault that the funding is so unequal for different teams.

If Lada cannot pay their players why should the players stay in Lada and not go to a team who can actually pay them?

I know that teams like Vityaz and Spartak cannot create financial situation like in Ufa or Kazan, but it is not really Kazan's and Ufa's fault, is it? I'm happy that there are teams like Kazan and Ufa in Russia who can pursue NHL level players.

I agree with you that these teams should try to develop more of their own players, but without them we would not see Alexander Radulovs and possibly Alexander Frolovs play in Russia. They would be in the NHL instead.

Old
07-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Peter25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatarBashqort View Post

GM of Salavat said this year that Gordeyev will be on the main team (SY) roster this season
Where does he fit in? Salavat already has Radulov, Thoresen, Zinovyev, Taratukhin, Kozlov, Nilsson, Grigorenko, Svitov, Saprykin, Schastlivy, Volkov, Antipov, Klepis, Koltsov, Nurtdinov, and possibly Frolov on their roster starting next season. This list includes 15-16 KHL level forwards.

Maybe it would be better to loan Gordeyev to another KHL team instead of keep playing him in lower leagues?

Old
07-24-2010, 08:47 AM
cska78

Quote:
Where does he fit in? Salavat already has Radulov, Thoresen, Zinovyev, Taratukhin, Kozlov, Nilsson, Grigorenko, Svitov, Saprykin, Schastlivy, Volkov, Antipov, Klepis, Koltsov, Nurtdinov, and possibly Frolov on their roster starting next season. This list includes 15-16 KHL level forwards.

Maybe it would be better to loan Gordeyev to another KHL team instead of keep playing him in lower leagues?
Loans are not allowed in the KHL. Do you honestly and wholeheartedly believe that Bars, SKA, and Ufa are udnder the cap? I mean do you? I don't believe it for a second and neiother should anyone. Is that not the team's fault? Do you honestly believe that the reason they got Bykov is 'cause he is their dream coach? Or may be it's because he's a NT coach and will pressure players to come play for the green to make the NT? Do you believe it's fair for Bykov to treat the team that made him a superstar player (he left chelyabinsk at what, 17?) and a NT coach? By stealing Kondtratiev, pressuring Schastliviy, Saprykin....trying to pry away Korneev...
Unlimited ambitions of little bashkirian czars (царьков и баев) to stick out.

Old
07-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Peter25

No need to fight. Tatars and Russians are brothers.

Old
07-24-2010, 04:41 PM
TatarBashqort

Quote:
No need to fight. Tatars and Russians are brothers.
agree

and it's not about Tatars and Russians here

Old
07-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Peter25

Quote:
Do you honestly and wholeheartedly believe that Bars, SKA, and Ufa are udnder the cap?
I can't say. If they are over the cap let the KHL punish them.

Quote:
Is that not the team's fault?
It is mainly the KHL's fault if teams are allowed to spend over the cap. The KHL has made the rules and they should make sure that the rules are obeyed.

Quote:
Do you honestly believe that the reason they got Bykov is 'cause he is their dream coach? Or may be it's because he's a NT coach and will pressure players to come play for the green to make the NT?
Bykov did the same thing when he was coaching the CSKA (CSKA had a big number of players in national team).

Quote:
Do you believe it's fair for Bykov to treat the team that made him a superstar player (he left chelyabinsk at what, 17?) and a NT coach?
Bykov left Traktor as a 21-year old. In his last season with Traktor Bykov scored 39 points. He was already a world class player when he came to CSKA. CSKA did not develop him, he was already a star.

It must have sucked for Chelybinsk fans to see Makarov and Bykov, two of their own boys, score all those goals when CSKA played against Traktor.

Quote:
By stealing Kondtratiev, pressuring Schastliviy, Saprykin....trying to pry away Korneev...
This I agree. I don't like how Svitov was brought from Omsk to... play in the fourth line? Ufa has better players in the fourth line or in healthy scratch than many bottom teams have in their first lines.

But I would not blame Ufa. They have the money. They want success. They want victories. If the KHL allows them to freely spend the money then of course they are going to do it.

It is up to the KHL to create a more balanced league. Ufa is not the problem. Neither are Kazan, Magnitogorsk etc. Problem are teams like Lada (last year) and Vityaz who have very little support and little funding.

Ufa and Kazan should not be blamed for wanting success. People in Kazan and Ufa are fully behind their teams (cannot say the same about CSKA who too often plays in half-empty stadium). Tatarstan and Bashkortostan are proud republics in Russia. Russia needs more Tatarstans and Bashkortostans. Don't envy them but rather wish that more Russian towns and areas can take example of them.

Old
07-25-2010, 11:47 AM
TheFatOne
Mr.Negativo

NHL team IMO.

TheFatOne is offline   Reply With Quote