HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Watch every goal from every Flyer from 2005+

Old
07-06-2010, 02:25 AM
OriginJM
watch out im smart

vCash: 500
Watch every goal from every Flyer from 2005+

I'm just posting this in case others don't know about this, because I have to say I've been busy for the past 2 and a half hours just watching old goals from Forsberg, Gagne, Richards, etc. You can even watch every goal from our new franchise player Jody Shelley, which will takes you days to go through.

Just go to http://flyers.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp , search for the player in the top left bar and then on the right side choose highlights and bam, instant goalage for hours.

I've been on nhl.com and the Flyers site about a trillion times, but I guess I never knew about it.

If this is really well-known... please don't make fun of me, haha

Thanks!

OriginJM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2010, 09:44 PM
clockwise

I've been looking for Oates breakaway goal from Ranheim and Recchi for a while now.

Used to be on there but now I can't find it.

clockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:21 AM
DeKeyser Soze

In the '97 cup finals, Eric Lindros made a very pretty play where he, if I remember correctly, brought the puck up the ice skating past a player under his arm with the stick and the puck on one side and his body on the other side, then made a behind the back pass to LeClair on the 2 on 1. Can't remember if he scored.

Does anyone know where to find a vid of this? Or was it just a dream? Thanks!

DeKeyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote