HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

[VIDEO] Anders Lindback -Your jaws will be on the floor.

Old
07-27-2010, 10:23 AM
TheHockeyDirector

vCash: 500
[VIDEO] Anders Lindback -Your jaws will be on the floor.

THEHOCKEYDIRECTOR

Hello, I've made videos for the Oilers and Senators so far here on HFBoards, now it's your turn Predator fans.

I guess Lindback is the most underrated player you know of right now. You should be having tears of joy, really. I've never missed a game with my and Anders last team Timra IK since I was 4 years old. And I can tell you, he's comparable (I'd say even better) than Jacob Markstrom. He's the greatest goalie I've ever watched. His stats is kind of lying. Half trough the season something, happened. He exploded. He started his greatness by claiming a record in Sweden of most saves during a game without letting the puck in. And then he became the greatest goalie I've ever watched. Especially the last 13 games, he totally closed the net making Timra IK undefeated throughout all of them.

You will be stunned.

Anders Lindback - Pre NHL

Music: Sabaton - Ghost Division

If you liked the video, as a thanks it would mean a lot to me if you helped me share my videos by adding the video to your favorites, pressing the "Like" button, subscribing for more hockey, or just leaving a comment over there!

Last edited by TheHockeyDirector: 07-28-2010 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Constitutes as Spam
TheHockeyDirector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Top 6 Spaling

I'm really rooting for this guy to be our backup. I think he and Rinne would be an unbelievable tandem. He's unproven obviously, but i like his potential, upside, and, of course, SIZE

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2010, 10:44 AM
PredsV82
Snot Doc

vCash: 162
sounds like Poile has found another hidden gem.

If Lindback pans out we will be well positioned if Rinne plays himnself out of our price range in the next two years

PredsV82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2010, 10:46 AM
jstreet

vCash: 50
I didnt get to go out to training camp to see any of our goalies, so I really really appreciate this

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2010, 11:07 AM
TheHockeyDirector

No problem!

The pleasure is mine!

Old
07-27-2010, 11:12 AM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Great vid. I cant wait till I see this kid. Sounds like another Rinne and thats a great thing. When do you think we will see him preds fans?

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2010, 11:28 AM
TheHockeyDirector

Don't be afraid of sending any video requests of any young european player

thehockeydirector@hotmail.com

Last edited by BigFatCat999: 07-27-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Constitutes as Spam under HF policy
Old
07-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Top 6 Spaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinWilson33 View Post
Great vid. I cant wait till I see this kid. Sounds like another Rinne and thats a great thing. When do you think we will see him preds fans?
We need a backup for next year......

Old
07-27-2010, 11:55 PM
kivaerijo

i dont know...anybody watch all the way through? he goes chasing the puck a little much for my liking....especially at 3:34 mark.

kivaerijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kivaerijo View Post
i dont know...anybody watch all the way through? he goes chasing the puck a little much for my liking....especially at 3:34 mark.
That's likely due to the larger rinks in Europe. Pekka had same problem when he came over, but adjusted to smaller rinks over time. Still goes chasing a bit too much for my liking though when he is struggling...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 12:49 AM
kivaerijo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
That's likely due to the larger rinks in Europe. Pekka had same problem when he came over, but adjusted to smaller rinks over time. Still goes chasing a bit too much for my liking though when he is struggling...
sorry..i guess i forgot the thought it was evident by sayin he chases a "little", and he was a football field from his net.

kivaerijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kivaerijo View Post
sorry..i guess i forgot the thought it was evident by sayin he chases a "little", and he was a football field from his net.
Actually, I thought he allowed a few too many rebounds right out in front of the net that would be pounced on in North America where guys like Hornqvist look to cash in on that...

Look forward to seeing him in camp. Has a lot of work to do on adjusting to the North American game, but the size and athletic ability he shows is something you drool about because it simply cannot be taught!

DROP THE PUCK ALREADY!!!

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 06:21 AM
TheHockeyDirector

Haha. I promise you, that only happened once.

Old
07-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Tapp

TheHockeyDirector – definitely looking forward to seeing Lindbäck in for a full training camp. I went to the last two days of development camp and one of the concerns I saw and a lot of other fans commented on was Lindbäck was getting beat pretty consistently high glove side. Do you know if that is an area he has had trouble with in the past? In the clips you posted he does make quite a few glove saves, but a lot seem to be low glove saves, a couple are high. Just wondering if he may have been having an off day or two, or if it is something he struggles with.

I agree with Slake he gave up a lot of rebounds in those clips, but in a lot of them I was wondering where Timrå’s defense was – seemed like he faced a lot of breakaways. I can see why you said he stole games. And he did show the ability to stop the second shot in those clips. But since the clips only shows saves, I guess my question is when he gives up goals is there a pattern to them that we should watch for – either high glove side, off rebounds or something else?

PS – I see you are from Sundsvall. I had the pleasure of visiting Sundsvall while spending a couple of days in the Sundsvall – Härnösand area during one vacation to Sweden. I thought it was a beautiful area. But perhaps, I should say, I thought it was yet another beautiful area in Sweden.

Tapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Top 6 Spaling

I dont know a lot about him, so i cant really say if hes ready for NHL backup duty or not. All i know is he and Rinne are very similar in height, style, and nationality. I think Lindbeck could learn an unbelievable amount watching Rinne in games, facing NHL shots in practice, and even playing 15 or so games himself. We'll have to see how camp goes, but it'd be great to watch this guy mature in the black and blue.

Old
07-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
Seems to be really good with the stick and stopping those 2nd chances even when he's out of position.

Basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 11:49 PM
adsfan

He looks good. He needs to cut down on the rebounds and he won't have to make so many saves.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote