HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Draft sleepers.

Closed Thread

Old
05-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Draft sleepers.

Just some guys that i like.

Sami Lepisto-He was amazing during the WJC. I don't care that he is small. With 5 second round picks you can gamble on somebody and this should be the guy.

David Booth-He is a big and mean forward. He is a college kid and the Rangers seem to like college kids.

Jon Sigalet-He plays in all situations. Another college kid i think he is a future #2 defenseman.

Roman Voloshenko-If he was from kamloops or oshawa he would be thought of as a sure top 10 pick. This was hands down one of the top 3 players at the WJC.

Old
05-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Barnaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner
Roman Voloshenko-If he was from kamloops or oshawa he would be thought of as a sure top 10 pick. This was hands down one of the top 3 players at the WJC.
If we grab Radulov, and he falls to us in the 2nd round I would definately consider him. He and Radulov played great on a line together. That could be 2/3 of a nasty offensive line in the future.

Old
05-26-2004, 11:02 PM
SML

I really liked what I saw of Dave Booth in the WJC game vs. Canada. WHere does THN draft preview have him listed? I would JUMP at that kid with one of our second rounders if given the chance.

Old
05-26-2004, 11:10 PM
Prucha73

Blake Comeau and Brandon Dubinsky

Old
05-27-2004, 11:03 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner
Just some guys that i like.

Sami Lepisto-He was amazing during the WJC. I don't care that he is small. With 5 second round picks you can gamble on somebody and this should be the guy.

David Booth-He is a big and mean forward. He is a college kid and the Rangers seem to like college kids.

Jon Sigalet-He plays in all situations. Another college kid i think he is a future #2 defenseman.

Jon Sigalet did not opt in.

Lepisto wouldn't be a bad choice in the 2nd round, but remember, he's also a year older than almost every player in this draft.

Booth is not a 'sleeper', almost everyone projects him to go early 2nd round the latest.

A bunch of sleepers on my top 60 .....

-Mikka Tuomainen-6'3 210, W - Nice size, good hands, plays a NA type game.

-Matt Christie-5'10, 190, F - Tied for CCHA lead in PP goals as a freshman, possible future Hobey Baker candidate. Reminds me a bit of Mike York at the same age.

-Tom Gorowsky- 6' 185, C - Named top Minnesota HS player this season. Slick with the puck, a very raw but skilled playmaker/sniper. Not sure if he opted in to 2004 draft, will play next season in USHL, then at U of Wisconsin.

-RJ Anderson -6' 180 D/F - Highly skilled D-man, who might switch to Wing when he gets to U of Minnesota. Teammate this past season of Gorowsky at Centennial.

Old
05-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Larry Melnyk

Roman Tomanek----lit up the U-18 WJC for SLovakia and was the leading goal scorer there..Alot of skill and offensive talent to go with a killer shot...Consistency and all-out effort are the question marks...

Old
05-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
Roman Tomanek----lit up the U-18 WJC for SLovakia and was the leading goal scorer there..Alot of skill and offensive talent to go with a killer shot...Consistency and all-out effort are the question marks...
Projected to be picked in the top half of the 2nd round, another guy i like as well.

Old
05-27-2004, 12:37 PM
Dgrohl8

Roman Voloshenko- if we get radulov we will get this guy because of the chemistry that the 2 have so we will have to wait and see

Old
05-27-2004, 12:46 PM
BobMarleyNYR

Send a message via AIM to BobMarleyNYR
I think Liam Reddox, Paul Stastny and Chris Bourque could be sleepers...

Closed Thread