HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Value of Rich Hammond

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-25-2010, 09:22 PM
  #26
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
While he is employed by AEG, his site is not being edited by the LA Kings.
Riiiight - I'm sure you don't even believe that...

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:26 PM
  #27
Zad
HFB Partner
 
Zad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
I believe his site is not being edited. But that really doesn't mean much for the same reasons I stated earlier. There is really nothing he asks or reports which would require editing. It's pretty diluted as it is.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:32 PM
  #28
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 31,156
vCash: 500
His job is to write and report on the Kings, not to opine. He has shared personal thoughts on certain situations, such as Lombardi's supposed off the record tirade on Michigan's hockey program. No sides were taken nor was Hammond excusing Lombardi for his comments. He approached Jack Johnson for his reaction and dutifully covered the story.

I don't see how he is shilling the Kings on his blog with the material he posts and writes. Have you observed the user comments on his forum? They're not always complimentary of Rich's employers, but they're unedited. You would assume that wouldn't be the case from a PR shill.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  #29
The Tikkanen
Pest
 
The Tikkanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Yorba Linda
Country: United States
Posts: 6,407
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
Would you accept an employee of the Obama Administration or the Schartzanegger (sp) administration as an unbiased reporter of the truth - or what they wanted us to hear?

Hammond sold out his integrity for a paycheck - if you think differently, you are deluding yourself....
And I think Hammond is defended because there are people on here who are trying to further their "reputation". There are some people who believe the Kings can do no wrong, they never have a negative opinion and Rich Hammond is a saint to them. I don't read Hammond's blog because I can visualize him and Lombardi going over a press realease like lawyers do. They'll think of the exact right thing to say and until it is perfect they will go over each and every sentence. Again, it's not a big deal to me because I realize where his paycheck comes from. Do you really think Rich Hammond will write an article saying that he doesn't think the Kigns re-build will be successful? No, everything will be positive or nothing will be written. Therefore, I don't read what he has to say. I'm all for another media outlet to hire a writer to follow the Kings full time. Fair and balanced!

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:39 PM
  #30
The Tikkanen
Pest
 
The Tikkanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Yorba Linda
Country: United States
Posts: 6,407
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
His job is to write and report on the Kings, not to opine. He has shared personal thoughts on certain situations, such as Lombardi's supposed off the record tirade on Michigan's hockey program. No sides were taken nor was Hammond excusing Lombardi for his comments. He approached Jack Johnson for his reaction and dutifully covered the story.

I don't see how he is shilling the Kings on his blog with the material he posts and writes. Have you observed the user comments on his forum? They're not always complimentary of Rich's employers, but they're unedited. You would assume that wouldn't be the case from a PR shill.
The replies on his blog are defintely not un-edited. I can direct you to a website where a Duck fan who used to be popular on LGK owns. If you still think it's un-edited then I challenge you to do some creative writing, bash Hammond, AEG or Lombardi and see how long it stays up.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:41 PM
  #31
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
His job is to write and report on the Kings, not to opine. He has shared personal thoughts on certain situations, such as Lombardi's supposed off the record tirade on Michigan's hockey program. No sides were taken nor was Hammond excusing Lombardi for his comments. He approached Jack Johnson for his reaction and dutifully covered the story.

I don't see how he is shilling the Kings on his blog with the material he posts and writes. Have you observed the user comments on his forum? They're not always complimentary of Rich's employers, but they're unedited. You would assume that wouldn't be the case from a PR shill.
How is it different from editing or censoring if he NEVER asks the tough questions?

He knows where his paycheck comes from - you can pretend that he is independent, but we all know the reality.

I don't necessarily blame him - it's a good gig that keeps him employed.

...just don't pretend that he is free to report anything he wants or ask any tough question, because that's not the game.

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:42 PM
  #32
The Tikkanen
Pest
 
The Tikkanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Yorba Linda
Country: United States
Posts: 6,407
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
Riiiight - I'm sure you don't even believe that...
PSP, help me out here. In the last 2 days I've seen threads about bringing POS back and now how Hammond is fair and balanced. A writer employed by the Kings? Do we really have to form an argument as to why Rich Hammond will NEVER say anything negative about Dean, AEG or the LA kings? I feel like blowing my mind up!

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:43 PM
  #33
THEKingsFanInRI
This must be a dream
 
THEKingsFanInRI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Outside Providence
Country: United States
Posts: 1,654
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro View Post
This.

"Just a dude" - lol. The guy is a veteran journalist, not some blogger spun off from a fan board.
We need Hauspaint to make a Rich Hammond "Just a Dude" avatar.....

THEKingsFanInRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:50 PM
  #34
Mr Irreverent
Put me in coach!
 
Mr Irreverent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,279
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeechman View Post
In the Kovy drama even he said that he held back details...

Personally, I rarely go to his site anymore unless somebody posts a link to a decent story/interview.

Bingo bango. He's been useless all during the UFA period.

Mr Irreverent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:53 PM
  #35
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
PSP, help me out here. In the last 2 days I've seen threads about bringing POS back and now how Hammond is fair and balanced. A writer employed by the Kings? Do we really have to form an argument as to why Rich Hammond will NEVER say anything negative about Dean, AEG or the LA kings? I feel like blowing my mind up!
I was going to say something incredibly rude, but correct to these boneheads but I'll refrain....

If that's truly what they believe, they deserve EXACTLY what they'll get - more of the same crap we've heard for decades.

Next thing you know, the Kings will sign Randy Kovulchuk and hope no one notices the difference...

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 09:54 PM
  #36
The Tikkanen
Pest
 
The Tikkanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Yorba Linda
Country: United States
Posts: 6,407
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Irreverent View Post
Bingo bango. He's been useless all during the UFA period.
You talking about Lombardi or Hammond?

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:01 PM
  #37
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
You talking about Lombardi or Hammond?
Yes?


PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:03 PM
  #38
Telos
Moderator
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 26,211
vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
Ziggy brings up a good point (as usual) but there is one thing he missed (very unusual). My biggest criticism are his questions and one does look to a journalist / reporter for that quality which he lacks. I think it is party a lack of willingness to ask the tougher questions and partly a lack of knowledge of the game including the Kings in particular. He has made it very clear that he is not a Kings fan and his questioning and writing makes me believe he knows the basics about hockey but has little working knowledge of its intricacy.

Personally, I would much prefer our beat writer know the game well and have a slightly larger sack...and for that, I nominate Ziggy

With that said, the site is valuable. It is a window to the coach, GM and players, even if watered down quite a bit. It certainly is better than what we used to have which was nothing.
Agreed. Rich doesn't ask tough questions, which is why I brought it up, because I knew you would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
And I think Hammond is defended because there are people on here who are trying to further their "reputation". There are some people who believe the Kings can do no wrong, they never have a negative opinion and Rich Hammond is a saint to them. I don't read Hammond's blog because I can visualize him and Lombardi going over a press realease like lawyers do. They'll think of the exact right thing to say and until it is perfect they will go over each and every sentence. Again, it's not a big deal to me because I realize where his paycheck comes from. Do you really think Rich Hammond will write an article saying that he doesn't think the Kigns re-build will be successful? No, everything will be positive or nothing will be written. Therefore, I don't read what he has to say. I'm all for another media outlet to hire a writer to follow the Kings full time. Fair and balanced!
...What are you even talking about? This is getting so far-fetched it is unbearable. You are painting a very strange picture of what your imagination looks like as it dwells on this subject. Also, the Kings aren't popular enough for anyone to even remotely consider assigning a full-time reporter to them. Ironically, that is what made them make the good move of hiring their own, but to say his blog isn't fair and balanced because he hasn't had any negative opinions about the Kings or stamped his feet like a whining fan is just ludicrous. He isn't even a hockey fan, why would he be predicting the Kings' rebuild and why would anyone even remotely believe that it is going to fail? There is no media outlet anywhere that covers hockey that is negatively reporting on the Kings' rebuild... No one. That would be pure speculation on his part, and if that is what you want, then bookmark Helene Elliot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
Would you accept an employee of the Obama Administration or the Schartzanegger (sp) administration as an unbiased reporter of the truth - or what they wanted us to hear?

Hammond sold out his integrity for a paycheck - if you think differently, you are deluding yourself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
How is it different from editing or censoring if he NEVER asks the tough questions?

He knows where his paycheck comes from - you can pretend that he is independent, but we all know the reality.

I don't necessarily blame him - it's a good gig that keeps him employed.

...just don't pretend that he is free to report anything he wants or ask any tough question, because that's not the game.
Saying he "sold his integrity for a paycheck" is beyond over-the-top and just begs to be dismissed. As I stated earlier, he is not an investigative reporter. His job isn't to dig up the Kings' dirt, it is to report major announcements and various Kings activities as he sees fit. Tough questions are relative too, because a tough question for us, maybe a paltry question to Rich, because he is a little out of touch with the fanbase. I will agree with that knock against him, he has no interest in the team, so he isn't running around screaming WTF if we fail to sign someone, so he may not be inclined to run up and scream and Lombardi and Lieweekly like we would, which many would count as a positive thing for a reporter, but he needs to be a little more in touch with the fanbase and synced into the information we are seeking, that is all.

You have zero evidence to support that he is not free or will be fired if he speaks negatively about the Kings, even though they have given him very little cause to do so. If he has grounds to write a negative article, then he will write one, but honestly, what is he going to write? He didn't have to report on the Hardy situation, but he did... He didn't have to report on the Androl situation, but he did... Honestly, there isn't a lot of good Kings dirt to go around. I think people searching for some big conspiracy are reaching for straws.

__________________

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:12 PM
  #39
JMFJ 3
Registered User
 
JMFJ 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: French Polynesia
Posts: 4,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Sold out his integrity? More like secured himself a job. Are you faulting him for that? Does the Daily News even employ a beat on the Kings since Rich Hammond departed?
There's nothing wrong with being a reporter/writer within an organization. It's just that any neutrality you once had gets flushed down the drain. It's not like Rich wasn't already hanging on Lombardi's balls when he wrote for the Daily News though...

JMFJ 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:15 PM
  #40
Quattro
Registered User
 
Quattro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 4,181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
Would you accept an employee of the Obama Administration or the Schartzanegger (sp) administration as an unbiased reporter of the truth - or what they wanted us to hear?

Hammond sold out his integrity for a paycheck - if you think differently, you are deluding yourself....
lmao - are you seriously equating political or national affairs reporting to coverage of a freaking hockey team? It is astounding how seriously some people take this stuff.

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:15 PM
  #41
The Tikkanen
Pest
 
The Tikkanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Yorba Linda
Country: United States
Posts: 6,407
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
Agreed. Rich doesn't ask tough questions, which is why I brought it up, because I knew you would

Ironically, that is what made them make the good move of hiring their own, but to say his blog isn't fair and balanced because he hasn't had any negative opinions about the Kings or stamped his feet like a whining fan is just ludicrous.
That's the most ridiculous sentence I've read in awhile. While defending your opinion you say Rich doesn't ask tough questions or report negative information. Basically, we agree.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:20 PM
  #42
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
You have zero evidence to support that he is not free or will be fired if he speaks negatively about the Kings, even though they have given him very little cause to do so. If he has grounds to write a negative article, then he will write one, but honestly, what is he going to write? He didn't have to report on the Hardy situation, but he did... He didn't have to report on the Androl situation, but he did... Honestly, there isn't a lot of good Kings dirt to go around. I think people searching for some big conspiracy are reaching for straws.
Is this really your best argument? He barely reported on either the Hardy or Androl situations other than to parrot the newswires - that's not reporting.

If he was truly independent, he would have had specific interviews with each of them, not just repeat what the press release said. He is supposed to have special inside access - when does that kick in? I don't give a crap what the line pairings are in practice - I want to hear a blow-by-blow account of the Kovulchuk negotiations, even if it is after the fact.

I'm embarrassed that you don't think that he has had anything controversial to write about since he was hired - talk about lowering the bar....

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:30 PM
  #43
Telos
Moderator
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 26,211
vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
That's the most ridiculous sentence I've read in awhile. While defending your opinion you say Rich doesn't ask tough questions or report negative information. Basically, we agree.
Well... Yeah... That's kinda what I have been saying. He doesn't know the game as well and he doesn't follow the Kings. If you asked him who wore #7 for the LA Kings in 1993, he probably wouldn't be able to answer you. He isn't going to fall into a crazy fan-induced rage over things like we would. He gets all of his information from Lombardi and he has no reason to discredit it. That is the best source anyone can have really other than standing in the room yourself. If the GM lies to you, he lies to you, but Rich has no reason to discredit anything Lombardi is telling him now and Lombardi isn't some deviant fiend going over Rich's articles line by line and having them edited. He tells him what he wants to be known, end of story.

There is nothing negative to report on. He gives his opinion during Q&A's of what he thinks could be improved and what he thinks went wrong, outside of that, what do you want him to say? There is nothing to be said. The Johnson thing went down, Rich reported it. Hardy and Androl... Rich reported it. The guy has remained professional throughout this whole ride, I don't see why people are damning him because he took a job with the Kings. He is doing something that practically doesn't exist in the United States... He wanted to be a beat writer again and he got it, just because he is paid by the team doesn't mean he has to march to their drum. He likely has to report on major Kings events that they want reported, but his opinions are his own and can be reported on, no matter how unprofessional it may be, though they may be few and far between, given that he doesn't like the team or the sport...

Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:33 PM
  #44
Telos
Moderator
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 26,211
vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
Is this really your best argument? He barely reported on either the Hardy or Androl situations other than to parrot the newswires - that's not reporting.

If he was truly independent, he would have had specific interviews with each of them, not just repeat what the press release said. He is supposed to have special inside access - when does that kick in? I don't give a crap what the line pairings are in practice - I want to hear a blow-by-blow account of the Kovulchuk negotiations, even if it is after the fact.

I'm embarrassed that you don't think that he has had anything controversial to write about since he was hired - talk about lowering the bar....
Oh please, that's comical. Neither Hardy nor Androl were specifically about hockey operations. Obviously Hardy's dismissal affected the Kings and Rich reported on it, but a detail by detail analysis on each is classless and none of our business on both accounts. Also, in case you haven't heard, the Kovalchuk negotiations aren't over... So what the **** are you talking about? Yeah, that's right, let's just air our dirty laundry everywhere while he is still potentially a free agent... I have higher expectations for you PSP, what does gossip and outing a potential free agent have to do with Rich and professional sports reporting? This isn't some ESPN comical debate show.

Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:36 PM
  #45
Zad
HFB Partner
 
Zad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
Oh please, that's comical. Neither Hardy nor Androl were specifically about hockey operations. Obviously Hardy's dismissal affected the Kings and Rich reported on it, but a detail by detail analysis on each is classless and none of our business on both accounts. Also, in case you haven't heard, the Kovalchuk negotiations aren't over... So what the **** are you talking about?
I am not sure about that. A detail by detail (to use your words) analysis of Heidi's situation would have been kind of sexy.

"Put your arms to your side. Heave that chest out..good...very nice...now tilt your head back and touch your right index finger to your nose...no, ma'm that is your nipple, I said your nose..."

Lots of potential there.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:36 PM
  #46
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
There is nothing negative to report on. He gives his opinion during Q&A's of what he thinks could be improved and what he thinks went wrong, outside of that, what do you want him to say? There is nothing to be said. The Johnson thing went down, Rich reported it. Hardy and Androl... Rich reported it. The guy has remained professional throughout this whole ride, I don't see why people are damning him because he took a job with the Kings. He is doing something that practically doesn't exist in the United States... He wanted to be a beat writer again and he got it, just because he is paid by the team doesn't mean he has to march to their drum. He likely has to report on major Kings events that they want reported, but his opinions are his own and can be reported on, no matter how unprofessional it may be, though they may be few and far between, given that he doesn't like the team or the sport...
Yeah, and I believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny....

Incredibly naive

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:40 PM
  #47
Telos
Moderator
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 26,211
vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSP View Post
Yeah, and I believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny....

Incredibly naive
Name something that went down, that would be bad for the Kings, and Rich failed to report on it. Name something that proves that Rich is handcuffed... Because none of you have mentioned a thing, other than made up accusations that is. Not asking hard-hitting questions is an obvious knock against him, but does not represent a bias. He has always been that kind of reporter, far before the Kings were paying his salary...

Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:41 PM
  #48
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 31,156
vCash: 500
Maybe I missed it, but did the LA Times or other newspaper publications cover the Earth shattering Heidi Androl story any more than Hammond's LA Kings PR Shill Insider? I also don't recall any other papers providing in depth coverage of the Hardygate Incident. Perhaps I missed it, or maybe the Kings are paying off the local papers as well? The plot thickens!

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:54 PM
  #49
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
Name something that went down, that would be bad for the Kings, and Rich failed to report on it. Name something that proves that Rich is handcuffed... Because none of you have mentioned a thing, other than made up accusations that is. Not asking hard-hitting questions is an obvious knock against him, but does not represent a bias. He has always been that kind of reporter, far before the Kings were paying his salary...
If he has the inside scoop, why didn't he report ANYTHING on the Kovulchuk negotiations? Why did we have to hear everything from Helene Elliott? If he was truly independent, why wasn't he all over Lombardi on a daily basis?

This is ludicrous....

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2010, 10:56 PM
  #50
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!
 
PSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Maybe I missed it, but did the LA Times or other newspaper publications cover the Earth shattering Heidi Androl story any more than Hammond's LA Kings PR Shill Insider? I also don't recall any other papers providing in depth coverage of the Hardygate Incident. Perhaps I missed it, or maybe the Kings are paying off the local papers as well? The plot thickens!
The local papers don't give a crap , but he is supposed to - it's supposed to be his JOB to report on the team when others won't.

... or is it just the feel good crap?

PSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.