HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Red Wings Prospect Tracker

Closed Thread

Old
12-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Marky9er

vCash: 500
Regarding Mrazek, he is very good.....but the thing about his numbers is Kingston, Belleville, Peterborough, Brampton, Sudbury, and especially Barrie, all really suck. I would be cautious about putting too much stock in his numbers....though he is an excellent prospect. My only worry is he looks smaller than 6'.

Old
12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Agree 100%. I think Sheahan has a good chance of making the team and getting some PK responsibility. RNH would be great to see as well, but not ahead of Riley
Apparently Cizikas has made the team and is sitting out tonights game so Sheahan is basically in compeition with Courturier, and RNH.

I dunno Courturier will probably get that last spot and then Sheahan or RNH might see the 13th spot I guess.

I'm not that optimistic anymore, the only thing going for him is that his line had great chemistry and it could be a great 4th line. I will be pissed if Hamilton and Foligno make it but Sheahan doesn't

Closed Thread