HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trading Callahan

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
  #51
GAGLine
Registered User
 
GAGLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,347
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
do you read what you post. do i even have to answer that question... by acquring a top 4 defenseman like willie mitchell it improves our defense immensely

Staal-Rozsival
MDZ-Mitchell
Girardi-McDonough
Eminger

that defense is extremely solid especially infront of henrik lundqvist
You mean the 33 year old Willie Mitchell, who still isn't 100% recovered from a concussion? That Willie Mitchell?

See, I read what I post. The problem here is that you think that swapping Callahan for Mitchell improves this team. But you're the only one who thinks that.

You're taking Gilroy out of the lineup anyway to add Mitchell, so why wouldn't you just trade Gilroy? Wouldn't that make more sense?

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
  #52
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 15,519
vCash: 500
Only way I trade Callahan is if he is part of a package that returns Weber or Ryan or Carter or Staal.

I love Callahan but he isnt God and may never hit 30 goals. There are a lot of guys who give 110 percent and play with heart who dont make or break the success of a team.

The Ranger were 4-0-2 after Cally left the Devils game with an injury. Henrik let in a garbage goal in one of the SOL's, so they really could have been 5-0-1 without Callahan.

I'm not trying to say that he isn't a good, young two-way forward, I just think that you dont nix a trade for a more gifted talent simply because Callahan "hustles" and blocks shots.

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
  #53
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors
 
Beacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 8,517
vCash: 500
Question: Trading Callahan
Answer: No

Next topic...

Beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:00 PM
  #54
ruckus*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,554
vCash: 500
thewaitingisover: "I could deal with a Dubinsky trade. But if Sather gives up Callahan, I forego my fan-dom."

[Can't quote for some reason right now]


I don't understand how there are so many people who feel this way.

It's just odd to me that people value Cally more than Dubi. If you want to act like they're on the same plane, then fine. But I just don't get the Cally obsession and at the same time saying you'd be fine with losing Dubi.


To me, these are 2 players who should be career Rangers. End of story.

Why we're talking about moving either of them is beyond me. It's just people and their complete impatience for things and their whole fantasy sports video game mentality where they want trades made all the time and huge roster turnover.

Trading Cally? Why? It makes no sense. All the extra things he does, and he really won't be demanding a HUGE salary I don't believe. If he does, you cross that bridge when you get to it.

He's definitely a third liner but he's a player that every winning team needs.

I've said it once, I've said it a million times. If ONLY Ryan Callahan had hands. His are made out of stone. He'd double his production if he had any semblance of them. He gets so many chances with the way he plays, he just can't ever capitalize.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:02 PM
  #55
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Savvy Lee View Post
Only way I trade Callahan is if he is part of a package that returns Weber or Ryan or Carter or Staal.

I love Callahan but he isnt God and may never hit 30 goals. There are a lot of guys who give 110 percent and play with heart who dont make or break the success of a team.

The Ranger were 4-0-2 after Cally left the Devils game with an injury. Henrik let in a garbage goal in one of the SOL's, so they really could have been 5-0-1 without Callahan.

I'm not trying to say that he isn't a good, young two-way forward, I just think that you dont nix a trade for a more gifted talent simply because Callahan "hustles" and blocks shots.
I would consider trading any player on this team, if it improved us. Lundqvist, Gaborik, Staal, I don't give a **** anymore. I learned long ago to stop getting attached to players, after guys like Leetch, Richter, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and so on eventually called it quits.

I don't see a realistic scenario where moving Callahan improves our team. Unless a deal like the one's you mentioned come around. I don't see that type of swap happening though. I wouldn't hesitate to move Cally for a no-brainer. Regardless of how much I like him.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:17 PM
  #56
GAGLine
Registered User
 
GAGLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,347
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
I've said it once, I've said it a million times. If ONLY Ryan Callahan had hands. His are made out of stone. He'd double his production if he had any semblance of them. He gets so many chances with the way he plays, he just can't ever capitalize.
Actually, I think his hands are pretty good. It's his shot that needs work. He's good around the net and good on breakaways, but his goals usually come from below the circles. His shooting percentage last year was a respectable 9.3%. If he could up that to about 12%, he can get 30 goals.

Dubinsky on the other hand tends to score from more areas of the ice. If he's going to be full time on the left wing, I think we'll see his goal total rise again this year.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:28 PM
  #57
rangersfan111
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
Callahan is a second liner in this league.

You guys need to get your heads out of your *****, and actually compare apples to ****ing apples.

Tell me how many bona fide third-liners in this league have scored 40G over the last two season's?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????
callahan recieved second line minutes last year and played on the first line powerplay unit ... what apples to apples are you talking about ... like i said before -he recorded 20 of his 37 points on the powerplay

you are one of the very few that believe he is second line material ... the debate is whether or not callahan should be traded ... you can erase your question marks ... it just makes you look silly and juvenille

rangersfan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:36 PM
  #58
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
callahan recieved second line minutes last year and played on the first line powerplay unit ... what apples to apples are you talking about ... like i said before -he recorded 20 of his 37 points on the powerplay

you are one of the very few that believe he is second line material ... the debate is whether or not callahan should be traded ... you can erase your question marks ... it just makes you look silly and juvenille
That's horse****.

Why is Callahan playing on the PP if he's a third-liner. Who many typical third-liners in this league see regular PP time? Why wasn't ****ing brandon prust on the PP?

Bah.. Don't answer that one. Instead, try and explain to me how a measly third-liner scored 20P on the PP, when our PP was brutal last season?

Two different head coaches have trusted Callahan with top-6 minutes. One of them is has a Stanley Cup on his resume. Who are you again . . .

The only thing juvenile here, is assume trading Callahan and signing Mitchell is a good plan for this off-season. It might be the dumbest ****ing idea I've read here this summer; and there's been some pretty stupid things said.

You want to trade Callahan? Fine. Be sure to include a realistic scenario where we actually improve our squad. We're in no position to trade forwards, for dmen. Secondly, if you want Willie Mitchell, eliminate the crap from our roster to make space. Not our future Captain who has played a second-line role just fine.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:36 PM
  #59
rangersfan111
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGLine View Post
You mean the 33 year old Willie Mitchell, who still isn't 100% recovered from a concussion? That Willie Mitchell?

See, I read what I post. The problem here is that you think that swapping Callahan for Mitchell improves this team. But you're the only one who thinks that.

You're taking Gilroy out of the lineup anyway to add Mitchell, so why wouldn't you just trade Gilroy? Wouldn't that make more sense?
It's not Callahan for Mitchell... it's callahan for a mitchell and a great prospect. lol
And as to your trading gilroy comment ... I wish we could trade gilroy, but there really isn't a market for an offensive minded but offensively challenged defenseman... not going to get as good of a return (obviously)

rangersfan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:41 PM
  #60
allstar3970
Registered User
 
allstar3970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,227
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
It's not Callahan for Mitchell... it's callahan for a mitchell and a great prospect. lol
And as to your trading gilroy comment ... I wish we could trade gilroy, but there really isn't a market for an offensive minded but offensively challenged defenseman... not going to get as good of a return (obviously)
ah yes, the magical "top prospect" trade throw in. Only matched around here by tossing in 2nd round picks to every deal

allstar3970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:46 PM
  #61
rangersfan111
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
That's horse****.

Why is Callahan playing on the PP if he's a third-liner. Who many typical third-liners in this league see regular PP time? Why wasn't ****ing brandon prust on the PP?

Bah.. Don't answer that one. Instead, try and explain to me how a measly third-liner scored 20P on the PP, when our PP was brutal last season?

Two different head coaches have trusted Callahan with top-6 minutes. One of them is has a Stanley Cup on his resume. Who are you again . . .

The only thing juvenile here, is assume trading Callahan and signing Mitchell is a good plan for this off-season. It might be the dumbest ****ing idea I've read here this summer; and there's been some pretty stupid things said.

You want to trade Callahan? Fine. Be sure to include a realistic scenario where we actually improve our squad. We're in no position to trade forwards, for dmen. Secondly, if you want Willie Mitchell, eliminate the crap from our roster to make space. Not our future Captain who has played a second-line role just fine.
first of all tortorella was forced to play callahan in that role because he had NO other options ... he saved dubinsky for the second powerplay unit because he is more capable of playing with the other players ... also if my mom played with marian gaborik on the powerplay as much as callahan she too would probably score 10 goals ... who the heck is suggesting brandon prust goes on the powerplay... i think hes a 3rd liner and will play well with anisimov...
also now that frolov is here ... i would love to see how much powerplay time ryan callahan gets ... my guess is very minimal ... and i guarantee he will not be on the first powerplay unit ... tortorella has options now

and as for mitchell .. the guy is a +82 in his career ... he is one of the most solid defensive defenseman in the league ... and we should be able to pick him up at a cheap price

you don't make any sense when you talk ... you sound like bam bam not boom boom... please don't cry trying to explain yourself

rangersfan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 04:58 PM
  #62
jas
Unsatisfied
 
jas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,222
vCash: 500
I agree that Callahan is a 3rd liner, and a very good one at that. Would I trade him in the right deal? Yup. But, to make room for Mitchell and get a very good prospect? That's just poor asset management. You move him if a team is offering a young #1 center, or a Bobby Ryan type of player. (Hat tip - inferno). I want Callahan playing on my 3rd line, and providing 20 goals or so for the next 5-7 years. Besides, after Frolov posts 35/40/75, he gets a 5 year deal, and either Kreider or Dubi moves to RW, and we are just stacked in 8 out of the 9 top nine forward positions.

Frolov/???/Gaborik
Kreider/Stepan/Dubinsky (he did play some RW in juniors)
Grachev or Werek/Anisimov/Callahan

(Darn that pesky 1st line center position...quite the gaping hole, isn't it?)

jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:05 PM
  #63
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,900
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
last year ryan callahan posted 19 goals and 18 assists in 77 games ... however 9 of those goals and 11 of those assists came on the powerplay

if anyone truly believes callahan is a top 6 player they are horribly mistaken
IMO he is one of the best 3rd liners in the league (if not the best)... and he is a penalty killing machine
You are saying he is one for the best 3rd liners in the league and you want to replace him with Brandon Prust? Are you Prust's brother or agent? A penalty killing machine who can pop in 20 goals and you want to trade him? Callahan is so much better than Prust it is not even funny.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:11 PM
  #64
mrjimmyg89
'13-'14 East Champs
 
mrjimmyg89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
first of all tortorella was forced to play callahan in that role because he had NO other options ... he saved dubinsky for the second powerplay unit because he is more capable of playing with the other players ... also if my mom played with marian gaborik on the powerplay as much as callahan she too would probably score 10 goals ... who the heck is suggesting brandon prust goes on the powerplay... i think hes a 3rd liner and will play well with anisimov...
also now that frolov is here ... i would love to see how much powerplay time ryan callahan gets ... my guess is very minimal ... and i guarantee he will not be on the first powerplay unit ... tortorella has options now

and as for mitchell .. the guy is a +82 in his career ... he is one of the most solid defensive defenseman in the league ... and we should be able to pick him up at a cheap price

you don't make any sense when you talk ... you sound like bam bam not boom boom... please don't cry trying to explain yourself
Why not just get Staal under contract, and with the remaining piece of the 10% summer cap increase go after mitchell? We have to dump redden as it is right now, might as well just use the rest of the summer cap limits to go after mitchell.

Then we'll still have Callahan and we'll be adding Mitchell, subtracting Redden.

Frolov - Prospal - Gaborik
Dubinsky - Anisimov - Callahan
Drury - EC - Zucco
Avery - Boyle - Prust
Boogey

Staal - Rosival
Girardi - MDZ
Mitchell - (McD, Gilroy, Eminger)

Hank
Biron

mrjimmyg89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:33 PM
  #65
rangersfan111
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjimmyg89 View Post
Why not just get Staal under contract, and with the remaining piece of the 10% summer cap increase go after mitchell? We have to dump redden as it is right now, might as well just use the rest of the summer cap limits to go after mitchell.

Then we'll still have Callahan and we'll be adding Mitchell, subtracting Redden.

Frolov - Prospal - Gaborik
Dubinsky - Anisimov - Callahan
Drury - EC - Zucco
Avery - Boyle - Prust
Boogey

Staal - Rosival
Girardi - MDZ
Mitchell - (McD, Gilroy, Eminger)

Hank
Biron
well first of all even without redden we are still over the cap ...
and to the other poster who said i must be mad because i am replacing callahan with prust...
its not just that, we will be given cap space to find another top 4 defenseman even if itdoesnt mean willie mitchell and we get a blue chip prospect as well

rangersfan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:37 PM
  #66
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
first of all tortorella was forced to play callahan in that role because he had NO other options ...
Had no other options?

Higgins, Kotalik, Gaborik, Prospal, Dubinsky, Anisimov, Drury, Avery, EC, Lisin......

Torts definitley had some options. He didn't have to play Callahan, like you're trying to imply.



Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
who the heck is suggesting brandon prust goes on the powerplay... i think hes a 3rd liner and will play well with anisimov...
also now that frolov is here ... i would love to see how much powerplay time ryan callahan gets ... my guess is very minimal ... and i guarantee he will not be on the first powerplay unit ... tortorella has options now
You said Callahan's a third liner. You're also saying Prust is a third liner. Why the hell can Callahan play on the PP, and Prust can't? They're both third-liners in your fairytale world....


Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
and as for mitchell .. the guy is a +82 in his career ... he is one of the most solid defensive defenseman in the league ... and we should be able to pick him up at a cheap price
Marek Malik is a +133 in his ****ing career.

MDZ was a -20 last season, while Gilroy was a 0.

Anyone who uses the +/- reasoning behind something should spend more time watching the play, and less time googling their statistics.

You want to sign Mitchell because he's a tough dmen? I'm actually cool with that, if he's medically cleared to play and willing to sign a fair contract. Last I heard, Willy was going to take the summer off because his brains have been battered around.

Trading Callahan for a prospect is stupid. Just stupid. Only a fool would suggest we do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
you don't make any sense when you talk ... you sound like bam bam not boom boom... please don't cry trying to explain yourself
How did you manage to respond to my post if I don't make any sense when I talk?

Bam Bam? You probably are unaware who Boom Boom was with an asinine statement like that.

Don't be angry because you posted a stupid idea nobody here agrees with.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:39 PM
  #67
satrabyk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,869
vCash: 500
First off all i agree Cally is not a second line players, but is a solid third liner who can rotate the line-up on occassion. We sometimes get ahead of ourselves because of how hard he works and the occasional nice goal, but he is not naturally top lines of skill. He should not be used on the top PP because of that as well.

However to the OP to say that he didnt improve Drurys games. I hope your joking the only reason Drury stood chance is because Cally worked his ass off to make Drury less of a liability on the ice. Seriosuly that comments is insane.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:55 PM
  #68
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Country: Greece
Posts: 7,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
First off all i agree Cally is not a second line players, but is a solid third liner who can rotate the line-up on occassion. We sometimes get ahead of ourselves because of how hard he works and the occasional nice goal, but he is not naturally top lines of skill. He should not be used on the top PP because of that as well.

However to the OP to say that he didnt improve Drurys games. I hope your joking the only reason Drury stood chance is because Cally worked his ass off to make Drury less of a liability on the ice. Seriosuly that comments is insane.
There are second-liners in this league who produced less than Callahan. There is no edict from god that says a second liner has to produce an X amount of points to be considered a top-6 player in this league.

Callahan's good for 20G. Give or take. He's still developing too. Considering how well he plays in practically every aspect of the game, it more than makes up what he lacks offensively.

Adam Graves didn't have a great shot. He wasn't much of a playmaker either. Why was he a 1st liner? There's a lot more to being an effective hockey player than points. Not trying to compare Cally to Graves here, because Adam was definitely more talented. Just trying to give some insight.

On a stacked team, Callahan is most likely playing on a third line. We're not a stacked team though.

MZA is the only RW in our system who could potentially replace Callahan as our second line RW. I'll be glad if that kid makes the team, let alone play a top-6 role on this team.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 05:59 PM
  #69
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke
 
Bluenote13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BKLYN, NYC
Posts: 23,785
vCash: 500
First line, second line, airline, clothesline, alkaline, circle line, line in the sand, Wichita Lineman, I don't care what line he plays, he's a winner.

Winners are really hard to come by, especially here in Rangerland. We celebrate the Harvey's, Ortmeyers, Cally's etc has to be their motors that never quit, they always make the extra plays you absolutely need to win those close games.

If I trade Cally it'd be for a game changing player, who also has that drive to win every battle. Anything less and you're losing a lot more than defensive responsibility for just another scorer.

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 06:26 PM
  #70
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!
 
n8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: san francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 7,405
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
many of you are making me seem like a total **** and trying to spin what i wrote into a hate fest of callahan ...
all i am saying is after this season he will be making 3 mill per season as a 3rd liner
I understand he has a lot of heart and is a team player, I love callahan... but if you can't play on the top two lines you are definitley tradeable ...
also like i said before anisimov enjoys playing with prust and this year instead of shelley on the left side he could have avery (who is much better offensively) both players stick up for their teammates and i strongly believe this line will mesch very well

And someone stated that we are weak at the right wing position... Gaborik, Zuccarello, Prust and Wiese are not weak... its average at the worst ... how many teams have better right wings then that?
our left wings are solid:Frolov, Dubinsky, Avery, Boogard

wouldn't you guys rather pay Prust 2 million dollars less since he plays better with anisimov and could help him with his development and put the money to a greater need ... centremen or defense
and like i said before... we could get a decent prospect in return
It all depends where Cally thinks his market value is.
On one end we can argue w/ Mikael Samuelsson's $2.5M salary after going 5 consecutive good seasons, his last scoring 30-23-53 in 74 games. Grabovski is statistically slightly better than Callahan (he could definitely go 20-28-48 this season though) and earned himself a $2.9M cap hit. On the other end, you have Colby Armstrong signing $3M who outside of an amazing rookie year, has hit 40 pts once in the last 5 seasons. Filppula has a $3M cap hit but $3.5M salary and he's only hit 40 pts once. just like Callahan. Did get 35 in 55 last season. Dan Cleary is another statistically comparable player with a $3M cap hit.

$3M per for Callahan might just be fair market value so I'm not sure I agree with your point that he will be overpaid. Salary scale is pretty messed up these days. I know in the past, a 3rd liner never made more than $2M but something has certainly driven their prices up.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 06:50 PM
  #71
DekeR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 490
vCash: 500
If Callahan is not a 2nd line player-why not? On any given year there are only 1/3 of the players scoring in the 20+ goals/yr. That would mean that there are alot of 2nd liners not scoring 20+ goals/yr. If you are looking at character to set a player apart from the pack, how do you not consider his hustle, hitting, PK duties and leadership abilities. I would love for our team to have 3 forwards who are capable of scoring 20 goals and add character to boot on the 2nd line. The only thing I can see negative about Callahan is the assists-and on a team that has a rough time scoring, need I say more.

DekeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
  #72
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,564
vCash: 500
As others have said, I'd trade anyone for the right deal. Is he someone we NEED to trade? Hell no. Is he someone we should be actively shopping? Hell no. If Pittsburgh decides that they need to trade Malkin to make their roster work under the cap and wants Callahan as one of the key pieces, should we refuse? Also hell no.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
  #73
Celestial Black
Registered User
 
Celestial Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 6,824
vCash: 500
If it came down to it, I would rather trade Dubi over Cally.

Celestial Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 07:29 PM
  #74
Pizza
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan111 View Post
whattttt... obviously callahan improves the right side ... all i stated is that the right wing without him is still better than average
That does not come close to making sense.

I can't take you seriously.

Pizza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2010, 07:37 PM
  #75
chip chipperson*
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 2,033
vCash: 500
i would only trade cally if we could package him and get a 1st line center whose contract isnt retarded.

chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.