HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jersey Numbers

Old
09-28-2010, 10:02 PM
lol3rdround

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers1kak View Post
flyers fan here.
let me start off by saying i'm not trying to spam and if this is in the wrong place i'm sorry. i'm not trying to sell anything i'm just asking for the opinions of a couple sharks fans.
when niittymaki was awesome in the olympics i went out and got his blue finland olympic jersey and it was awesome, i had multiple people stop me at flyers games every time i wore it to comment on it and ask where they could get one. i only got 3 or 4 uses out of it and once he left philly it has been hanging in my closet. i was just wondering, would any of you guys think someone would want that in san jose considering the olympics nitty played in were 8+ years ago? i figured i might put it on ebay cheap so some shark fan could enjoy it more than me just looking at it in my closet. thanks guys!
i dont feel like taking a pic of the actual jersey but this is the one i'm talking about, its pretty cool
i'd wait for the season to start first to see how the playing time shakes down.

people would be more interested in a Russian Nabokov jersey than a German Greiss jersey, you feel me

lol3rdround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 01:56 PM
rangerssharks414

Braun is wearing 61 tonight.

rangerssharks414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 03:13 PM
StreetSharks
#19 Joe Trollton

I'd wear the number 98 if i could.

why 98? it's so random you ask.

Well you see, I grew up in a Red Wings household, and I found myself cheering for Steve Yzerman a lot throughout the early-mid 90s, but back in 1998 I really got into the NHL hardcore, and I found myself cheering for the San Jose Sharks.. more so than any other team.

And yeah, anytime I play any sport where I'm assigned a number, I pick 98.

StreetSharks is offline   Reply With Quote