HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Magazine Question

Closed Thread

Old
05-28-2004, 12:35 AM
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
OT Magazine Question

The only magazine I know of, is The Hockey News... is that the best? Are there any other good ones worth checking out? I'm looking to possibly subscribe to some new magazines, so, if anybody's got some info, feel free to let me know.

Thanx

Old
05-28-2004, 01:08 AM
Firefly

Send a message via AIM to Firefly Send a message via Skype™ to Firefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical TyranT
The only magazine I know of, is The Hockey News... is that the best? Are there any other good ones worth checking out? I'm looking to possibly subscribe to some new magazines, so, if anybody's got some info, feel free to let me know.

Thanx
to me the internet has killed all interest i ever had in any kind of magazine. sports, games, movies...a good message board is all you need. get a lot more info a lot faster.

BUT, magazines are good time killers so i see where youre coming from. what about Hockey Digest? is that still around? i remember not liking it at all when i was young because it didnt have any good pictures (

Old
05-28-2004, 02:22 AM
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun

Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
Well, I dunno... I was flipping through a Hockey News a few wks ago... and it had this big article on the strengths and weaknesses of Belfour... how he was faring against Iggy in a game I guess they musta played in the reg season. Had the sequence pictures and what not. Stuff like that is kind of cool, and the `net just doesn't cover all that kinda crap.

NOR can you bring a messageboard into the boys room!

Closed Thread