HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2010-11 Penguins' Ticket Thread: Buy, Sell, Trade, Give Away

Old
03-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Kunitziwa

vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to Kunitziwa
anything? I am just looking for 2 now to the Sunday game against the Oilers. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kunitziwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 07:22 AM
SuburbanRhythm
ThorntonSezNoHittin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaalForOne View Post
I am going down for the March 12th weekend when the Pens play Mon and Edm. I would like to go to both games if I can find reasonable tickets (need 4) . If I only go to one it will be Mon, then I will probably try to scalp for sunday, and just go to the bar if nothing is cheap.

-Does anyone have 4 tickets available for either game?
-How cheap are scalped tickets? or are they hard to come by?
-How does Student Rush work?
-What can i expect to pay for tickets?
Your best bet is to look at Pens Ticket Exchange. The closer you get to game time, the more likely you'll find a pair pretty cheap.

The way Ticket Exchange works, I list my seats at price $X (say $50).
I get 90% of that, $45 per. Ticketmaster keeps 10%.
You see them listed at $57.50 (15% markup on the listed price), TM keeps that.

Still, I've seen plenty of seats go in that $55-60 range, that are face value $40.

The latest you can buy from TM is 2 hours before faceoff, so if you are on about 4 hours prior, many people will lower their demands to make sure they move.

SuburbanRhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 09:43 AM
WickedWrister

Got 2 tickets to the Pens/Canadiens on the 12th.

section 120
I'll sell them for face value which is about $100 each

pm me

WickedWrister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

Send a message via ICQ to Eleven Send a message via AIM to Eleven
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWrister View Post
Got 2 tickets to the Pens/Canadiens on the 12th.

section 120
I'll sell them for face value which is about $100 each

pm me
Dang. Where were you a couple months ago when I asked for a pair

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone will snag em!

Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 10:29 AM
School

hello all devils fan coming in peace im looking for 4 tickets to the game on 3/25 please pm me if you can help me out. thanks

School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 05:19 AM
taz1458

Send a message via AIM to taz1458 Send a message via Yahoo to taz1458
Trying to get 2-3 tickets for next Fridays game against the Devils. If anyone has any please PM me. Thanks.

taz1458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 06:21 PM
drwmike

LAST TICKETS TO SELL! In Florida, Face Value is $130 each!

April game available

4/2 vs. Pittsburgh

This lower level seat includes Patron club Access and free parking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260753507126

PM or email me at msm2000@comcast.net

drwmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Jaded-Fan

Last minute and all. But the girlfriend is not feeling well and bailed on today's game at 12:30. If anyone wants the free ticket post here soon. Orherwise just will have more room. Seats are end they shoot at twice maybe twenty rows from the ice.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2011, 11:48 AM
cassius

Damn, I wish I would have saw your post sooner Jaded. Totally would have been down to go - and Consol is a 5 min walk from my crib too.

cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Fogel
Analytics please

Same =/

Fogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Jaded-Fan

Wish you had as well. Could have even left the ticket at the will call window. There really was no extra time though. She called right before I posted here. Am posting from the game of course.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2011, 10:28 AM
cassius

Looking for some tickets for the Sunday game against the Panthers.

Anything out there?

cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2011, 05:20 PM
JagrBomb
Rookie User

Looking for tickets to Tuesday's game vs. the Devils. LMK!

JagrBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 09:46 AM
InSidWeTrust

Tickets are sold.

Last edited by InSidWeTrust: 04-15-2011 at 09:56 AM.
InSidWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 11:54 AM
spcastlemagic

I have an extra pair of tickets to the game tomorrow (section 120, row W, side by side) that I won't be able to use. I'm looking to get face value for them (about $400) and can meet in the Pittsburgh area tonight or tomorrow before the game to exchange.

PM if interested, email bayerj AT gmail.com, or text 724 - four six two - 5759.

spcastlemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 09:05 AM
mrzeigler
Geno and Juss '13

UPDATE: TICKETS SOLD.

I leave for Virgina late this afternoon, so I can't use my tickets in the lower bowl. They're in 109 (corner endzone where the Pens shoot twice), two rows from the concourse.

I am looking for $300 for the pair. I can meet in the Monroeville/Penn Hills/North Versailles/North Huntingdon area until about 4 p.m. for the transaction.

If interested, pm me.

Last edited by mrzeigler: 04-15-2011 at 10:46 AM.
mrzeigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Do you guys happen to have a updated ticket thread for this year I should be posting in? If so, could a mod move this to the correct thread? If not, this one is good enough for me...

I'm just trying to compare what each team is offering their season ticket holders during the lockout. Most teams are offering two different options. One option usually offers a monthly refund on games missed during this lockout. The other option usually is you let the team keep all money you have paid in for the '12-'13 season and you get a certain % APR on your account for money paid in. B's are offering 3%.

Just curious if you guys have been offered anything yet? If so, if someone has a email that shows the options, and they don't mind posting it, I'd appreciate it. This is the B's offer-

Quote:
Option #1: Loyalty Program

You may elect to earn a 3% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed. In electing this option all ticket money and credit from games missed must stay on account. By choosing this option you will be committing to renew your season tickets for the 2013-14 season and you will lock in a price freeze on your season tickets for the 2013-14 season.

Option #2: Monthly Refund

You may elect to earn a 1% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed and receive monthly refunds on the ticket money for games missed. Your 1% APR credit from games missed will stay on account.
Not surprisingly, they fail to mention in both options, that they are going to continue charging you for payments during the lockout...even though there is not sign of the season start date. I believe most teams are suspending payment. I'm just curious to find out exactly how many are.

The Wild are suspending payments-

Quote:
September 17, 2012

Re: 9569XXX

Dear Buddy ,

The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between the NHL and the Players’ Association expired without a new agreement having been reached. As a result, the opening of training camps may be delayed and it is possible that games in the 2012-13 regular season may be cancelled. The Wild organization apologizes for the inconvenience this necessary action will cause our loyal fans.

Our relationship with you, a valued Season Ticket Holder, is very important to us, and we have put in place a program which we believe will allow you to add value to your investment with the Wild, even if games are missed.

Your remaining payments, due on October 15, November 15, December 14, and January 15, will not be charged until a new CBA agreement has been reached. Once the 2012-2013 season is confirmed, we will resume any remaining payment on the 15th of the following month.

Once a new CBA is agreed upon, you will receive a credit on your account for missed games, if any, plus 10% interest (APR) on the dollar value of tickets for those games once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of remaining scheduled games (that interest will be calculated on a daily basis between the date of the cancelled game and the date of the newly confirmed NHL season schedule). The ensuing credit on your account for the value of missed games and calculated interest can be applied toward future games, playoffs or subsequent season renewals.

If you find it necessary to forego the game credit and interest payment approach, we request that you contact your account representative to initiate the refund process for the value of any cancelled games which are not rescheduled. To allow for the possibility of rescheduled games, refunds will not begin until after the NHL has confirmed any cancelled games will not be rescheduled. Refunds will only be made once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of the remaining scheduled games.

As always, please feel free to contact , your Fan Relations Account Representative at with any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, we’ve produced an online FAQ document that you can access at www.wild.com/cbanews.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Xcel Energy Center!

Matt Majka

Chief Operating Officer

Minnesota Wild