HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My Summer Vacation: Marcel Goc

Old
08-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
My Summer Vacation: Marcel Goc

Quote:
When the Predators 09-10 season ended in May, I headed to the World Championships in my home country of Germany. For me it was really great because I was given the honor of being Captain of the German team, and I got to play with my younger brother, Nikolai in front of our home crowd. In the Championships we finished fourth, which is the best finish that Germany has ever had. We beat some of the best hockey nations like the U.S., who we beat 2-1 in overtime, and Slovakia, as well. One of my favorite moments of the Championships was during our first game against the U.S. We played in front of a crowd of 76,000 people! It was really good for German hockey.

After the Worlds, I went to Althengstett, Germany, where I spend my summers, which is about 10 minutes from where I grew up, and about ten minutes from all of my family and my wife’s family. While I’m here I try to spend as much time with them as I can and I try to see my friends that live here too. It was really nice because for the first couple of weeks after the Championships I just relaxed and didn’t do anything.
http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=535857

Man, did he ever take a nice vacation...a good, short read...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2010, 04:59 PM
jstreet

vCash: 50
Goc is very easy to like, I hope he has a great season for us.

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote