HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Beauchemin

Old
02-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic View Post
Awesome bump of a thread
I try

Schenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Gardiner Express
#TankNation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hounsy View Post
top six, prospect, and a pick.
you were correct loooool

Gardiner Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 11:28 PM
unifiedtheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless View Post
Dude, I spit orange juice all over my monitor. OMG, I'm still laughing.

The best part has already happened: you've been proven wrong by captain hindsight!

I remember seeing "top 6" in the discussion. If you are happy with Joffrey Lupul, he of the career high of 56 points a bloated salary and a penchant for injury then so be it.

The pick is a 2013 4th rounder. A throw in, not even worth discussing but hey, it's a pick.

The prospect is all that matters and Burke did do a decent job on that angle.

So I was wrong. I should have said, "I can see this deal happening if Burke is looking for a cap dump mediocre top 6 forward, a meaningless 4th rounder 3 drafts from now and a good prospect".

unifiedtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 11:39 PM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by unifiedtheory View Post
I remember seeing "top 6" in the discussion. If you are happy with Joffrey Lupul, he of the career high of 56 points a bloated salary and a penchant for injury then so be it.

The pick is a 2013 4th rounder. A throw in, not even worth discussing but hey, it's a pick.

So I was wrong. I should have said, "I can see this deal happening if Burke is looking for a cap dump mediocre top 6 forward, a meaningless 4th rounder 3 drafts from now and a good prospect".
lets see lupul or crabb?

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Zrinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by unifiedtheory View Post

Not like the guy said it'd be for JVR, Tor 1st and Eberle. Overpaid top 6 is still top 6.

Zrinski is offline   Reply With Quote