HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Another off-topic thread

Closed Thread

Old
03-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Yotestothecup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRoomForError View Post
UofA just beat the living hell out of Duke!

Old
03-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

Alright my fellow trouble makers, I just got redirected the site's rule page. How can I tell what I got an infraction for? I've been pushing the word filter a lot recently, but I don't think I targeted it at anyone, more of just "(word), this sucks!" type of deal. I'm not really sure though, it might have happened while I was posting under the influence.

Old
03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
zz

You probable didn't get an infraction, I got redirected too. Anyway, infractions show up on your user CP page. I've had 2, and the both show a specific reason. If you need details, you probably should contact mods directly.

I don't think you can get infractions for swearing unless you try to cheat the bad word filter.

Old
03-25-2011, 06:55 PM
PhoPhan

Seems that they did a hard reset and everyone is getting sent to the rules page. Nothing personal. Anyway, you'd know if you got an infraction. There's always a PM that accompanies it.

Old
03-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Alberta Yote
Owns the Yotes

vCash: 855
I'll post an infraction if you want to see what one looks like.

Old
03-25-2011, 07:30 PM
XX
Avoiding the Cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan View Post
Seems that they did a hard reset and everyone is getting sent to the rules page. Nothing personal. Anyway, you'd know if you got an infraction. There's always a PM that accompanies it.
Ahh, the dreaded blue PM box.

Is there a way to see your total infractions? It only shows recent ones.

Old
03-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

Thanks guys, looks like I'm fine.

Old
03-30-2011, 01:23 AM
gra
Custom User Title

vCash: 466
I went from liking my job to the compny I work for to hating both in part do to the stupid ****ing *******s in my company that voted out the union. Now Im working in a part of a company where things are not working out all beacuse some stupid old fart in his 60's stopped caring about his job and retired early along with a couple of other *******s who got fired for poor work performance. Yet the stupid managers fail to understand that things were going great where I was before and yet fail to understand that you shouldnt **** with something that is going great especially when those in the company say "We like to keeps things the way they are when its a good fit and not fix it if it aint broke".

But I guess I have no right to complain, right? I mean everything management does is right even when they are in the wrong and non-management is always wrong even when they are right.

The company always knows best and that is the bottom line right? I ****ing hate "The Right TO Work" as there are good hardworking people like myself thatget hurt by this.

I dont want to get into much more detail than this but lets just say that I cant stand seeing more people get high up in the ranks without starting at the bottom because they not only have a fancy business degree and only focus on the numbers through some computer software and not actually flipping a burger, washing the car, you get the idea.

Im at the point where now Im open to the idea of getting into something where I can be my own boss.

Ever had any issues with management at work?

Old
04-02-2011, 12:40 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

I'm staying at the Jefferson, directly across the street from vcu. If this game goes well, Richmond is going to be nuts. I have no interest in the rams but I am always game for some drunken, hysterical, mania spilling into the streets.

Old
04-02-2011, 02:24 PM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I'm staying at the Jefferson, directly across the street from vcu. If this game goes well, Richmond is going to be nuts. I have no interest in the rams but I am always game for some drunken, hysterical, mania spilling into the streets.
They beat my Jayhawks!

Old
04-06-2011, 10:55 AM
zz

Arcade Fire is coming to Comerica Theater on April 13th. I'm going with a friend, but my kid and his friend can't go because of AIMS testing; so I've got 2 tickets for sale, great balcony seats (front & center). I'll be sitting in a different section and will email the tickets after Paypal payment, so we don't have to meet in person, hang out or anything.

I'm not trying to make money out of it, just recouping the ticket price & LiveNation fee, so $ 97 for the pair ($ 48.50 each).

They're located in section 202, row 3, seats 20 & 21. Check out the seating chart here..

If I don't hear back today, I'll put them on StubHub tomorrow.

This should be a rocking show, I can't wait! And if you don't know who the heck this band is, buy 'Funeral' right now.

Last edited by zz: 04-06-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old
04-06-2011, 11:16 AM
PhoPhan

The Suburbs was a remarkable let down for me, but this is still a fantastic live band. I'd recommend taking the poster formerly known as zz up on this offer.

Old
04-06-2011, 11:22 AM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan View Post
The Suburbs was a remarkable let down for me, but this is still a fantastic live band. I'd recommend taking the poster formerly known as zz up on this offer.
Yeah, The Suburbs is pretty good, but definitely not as remarkable as their first album. I sure hope they'll be playing Laika, Rebellion, Haiti etc...

Haven't seen them live yet. I missed them last time they came to town.

I tried to switch my username back, but it seems I'll have to wait. Do you know how frequently we're allowed to do this?

Old
04-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

I think Of Montreal is just as good as Arcade Fire, and they're coming to town with much cheaper ticket prices. Arcade Fire is just hot right now.

Old
04-06-2011, 12:32 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naych_PHX View Post
I think Of Montreal is just as good as Arcade Fire, and they're coming to town with much cheaper ticket prices. Arcade Fire is just hot right now.
Great band as well, but how are the 2 related in any way, shape or form?

Old
04-06-2011, 12:33 PM
gra
Custom User Title

vCash: 466
Never even heard of these groups. In fact, Im too old school when it comes to tv, movies, and music and so on.

Anyways, question for the mods.
What will happen to the remaining Coyotes fans that post here if the team is gone? Are all of us banned or what are our options?

Also, Im thinking about wanting to have my account deleted if the team moves. Is that allowed to be done by request of the person with the Account?

Old
04-06-2011, 12:34 PM
peterman25

Quote:
Like Hanzal...He's just so hot right now. GAWD..That movie was on over the weekend..I just had to watch.

Old
04-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn View Post
Great band as well, but how are the 2 related in any way, shape or form?
They're not. Just when I've looked at up coming concerts and saw those two bands and noticed the drastic price difference I thought it was an easy decision on who I'd rather see. I admit, I do need to listen to more Arcade Fire.

Old
04-06-2011, 01:37 PM
PhoPhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPride View Post
Never even heard of these groups. In fact, Im too old school when it comes to tv, movies, and music and so on.

Anyways, question for the mods.
What will happen to the remaining Coyotes fans that post here if the team is gone? Are all of us banned or what are our options?

Also, Im thinking about wanting to have my account deleted if the team moves. Is that allowed to be done by request of the person with the Account?
What? Why would you be banned? Nothing will happen any differently unless you get yourself a bunch of infractions.

As for account deletion, while I don't recommend it, that's something that can be done.

Quote:
They're not. Just when I've looked at up coming concerts and saw those two bands and noticed the drastic price difference I thought it was an easy decision on who I'd rather see. I admit, I do need to listen to more Arcade Fire.
Of Montreal just doesn't fill the space the way they used to. They've had a lot of lineup changes over the past few years, and without getting into why those changes happened, it's really changed the dynamic of the band's live show. And I say this as someone who has been guestlisted to more than a few of their shows.

Old
04-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Hipster co-co-combo-breaker!!

Old
04-06-2011, 02:08 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
Hipster co-co-combo-breaker!!

These guys look very constipated.

Old
04-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Yotestothecup

Does anyone have any weird little superstitions for sports games? Before I watch Alabama play, I MUST drink a liter of Mtn Dew Code Red. We have never lost when I do this, but the 3 games I didn't this year, we all lost. Also, if I eat Mexican food, or have a Mtn Dew before a coyotes game, we never lose.

Old
04-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn View Post

These guys look very constipated.
That's because generally speaking hipsters are a stringy meat and have no fiber content.

Old
04-06-2011, 02:23 PM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotestothecup View Post
Does anyone have any weird little superstitions for sports games? Before I watch Alabama play, I MUST drink a liter of Mtn Dew Code Red. We have never lost when I do this, but the 3 games I didn't this year, we all lost. Also, if I eat Mexican food, or have a Mtn Dew before a coyotes game, we never lose.
You're body better be ready to take some abuse for the next three months if you want us to win the Cup.

Old
04-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Yotestothecup

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRoomForError View Post
You're body better be ready to take some abuse for the next three months if you want us to win the Cup.
Oh don't worry, I will do what I can, and am more than prepared. I'm stepping out right now to get some Dew to make sure we get to the playoffs tonight.

Closed Thread