HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Another off-topic thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-06-2011, 02:40 PM
  #351
Magnifique
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,602
vCash: 50
So will this board become the Jets' board, or will a new one be made, and this one removed entirely?

Magnifique is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 02:42 PM
  #352
zz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,663
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPride View Post
Anyways, question for the mods.
What will happen to the remaining Coyotes fans that post here if the team is gone? Are all of us banned or what are our options?

Also, Im thinking about wanting to have my account deleted if the team moves. Is that allowed to be done by request of the person with the Account?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameis19 View Post
So will this board become the Jets' board, or will a new one be made, and this one removed entirely?
Guys, do we really need to go there right now? This is depressing. There's an entire off-season to discuss this.

zz is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 03:00 PM
  #353
PhoPhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13,229
vCash: 500
That's a bridge we can cross when we get there.

PhoPhan is online now  
Old
04-06-2011, 04:46 PM
  #354
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion
 
Sinurgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 7,445
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotestothecup View Post
Does anyone have any weird little superstitions for sports games? Before I watch Alabama play, I MUST drink a liter of Mtn Dew Code Red. We have never lost when I do this, but the 3 games I didn't this year, we all lost. Also, if I eat Mexican food, or have a Mtn Dew before a coyotes game, we never lose.
lol...I will guarantee you the Coyotes fate does not rest on whether or not you've consumed copious amounts of Mexican food or downed a high fructose laden soft drink. That said, you're not hurting anyone with your superstition so if it makes you feel like you have some control by all means go for it!

Sinurgy is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 07:16 PM
  #355
Yotestothecup
Registered User
 
Yotestothecup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
lol...I will guarantee you the Coyotes fate does not rest on whether or not you've consumed copious amounts of Mexican food or downed a high fructose laden soft drink. That said, you're not hurting anyone with your superstition so if it makes you feel like you have some control by all means go for it!
Believe me, it works. Weird, but it works.

Yotestothecup is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 07:52 PM
  #356
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion
 
Sinurgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 7,445
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotestothecup View Post
Believe me, it works. Weird, but it works.
Correlation != Causation

Don't drink a single Mountain Dew Code Red this fall, I guarantee you Alabama will still have a winning record and of course won't even come close losing every game.

Sinurgy is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM
  #357
Colt45Blast
is in your head
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: everytime
Country: Mexico
Posts: 25,530
vCash: 500
I havent had soda in months and Mountain Dew sounds tempting right now.
Back in the College days, I used to go through that stuff like water. Code Red is ok, Pitch Black 1 was good. White Out is ok. Live Wire sucks!

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 08:37 PM
  #358
Yotestothecup
Registered User
 
Yotestothecup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
Correlation != Causation

Don't drink a single Mountain Dew Code Red this fall, I guarantee you Alabama will still have a winning record and of course won't even come close losing every game.
That is far too much to ask of me.

Yotestothecup is offline  
Old
04-06-2011, 10:23 PM
  #359
howlincoyote2k1
Registered User
 
howlincoyote2k1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Provo, Utah
Country: United States
Posts: 588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPride View Post
I havent had soda in months and Mountain Dew sounds tempting right now.
Back in the College days, I used to go through that stuff like water. Code Red is ok, Pitch Black 1 was good. White Out is ok. Live Wire sucks!
I like Live Wire. Never had White Out or Pitch Black.

Mountain Dew has gotten me through more overnight roadtrips than I can count.

howlincoyote2k1 is offline  
Old
04-08-2011, 03:57 PM
  #360
PhoPhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13,229
vCash: 500
Notwithstanding the countless people who might go without a paycheck, this government shutdown could be hilarious. And I mean that completely apolitically.

I can't wait, and not just because the bus will be less crowded.

In DC, because our city government is so closely tied to the federal government, there are anarchic implications. Museums and monuments close (and the tourists in town for the cherry blossoms are left with nothing to do). Trash pickup stops (though there's a planned protest for thousands of people to leave their garbage in John Boehner's yard). Parking violations aren't enforced, so people will just be leaving their cars wherever.

PhoPhan is online now  
Old
04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
  #361
Yotestothecup
Registered User
 
Yotestothecup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan View Post
Notwithstanding the countless people who might go without a paycheck, this government shutdown could be hilarious. And I mean that completely apolitically.

I can't wait, and not just because the bus will be less crowded.

In DC, because our city government is so closely tied to the federal government, there are anarchic implications. Museums and monuments close (and the tourists in town for the cherry blossoms are left with nothing to do). Trash pickup stops (though there's a planned protest for thousands of people to leave their garbage in John Boehner's yard). Parking violations aren't enforced, so people will just be leaving their cars wherever.
That should be pretty hilarious!

Yotestothecup is offline  
Old
04-08-2011, 04:00 PM
  #362
Yotestothecup
Registered User
 
Yotestothecup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPride View Post
I havent had soda in months and Mountain Dew sounds tempting right now.
Back in the College days, I used to go through that stuff like water. Code Red is ok, Pitch Black 1 was good. White Out is ok. Live Wire sucks!
Code red is GOAT, but I agree with everything else you said.

Yotestothecup is offline  
Old
04-08-2011, 04:18 PM
  #363
doaner
Registered User
 
doaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flag
Country: United States
Posts: 3,717
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan View Post
Notwithstanding the countless people who might go without a paycheck, this government shutdown could be hilarious. And I mean that completely apolitically.

I can't wait, and not just because the bus will be less crowded.

In DC, because our city government is so closely tied to the federal government, there are anarchic implications. Museums and monuments close (and the tourists in town for the cherry blossoms are left with nothing to do). Trash pickup stops (though there's a planned protest for thousands of people to leave their garbage in John Boehner's yard). Parking violations aren't enforced, so people will just be leaving their cars wherever.

If trash goes to anyone yard, it should be Harriet reed's house. I think ppl forget this budget is for last year. When the dems had majority, they didn't pass the budget either. Pretty funny how this looks for them.

doaner is offline  
Old
04-08-2011, 04:27 PM
  #364
PhoPhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13,229
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
If trash goes to anyone yard, it should be Harriet reed's house. I think ppl forget this budget is for last year. When the dems had majority, they didn't pass the budget either. Pretty funny how this looks for them.
Like I said, let's keep this apolitical.

PhoPhan is online now  
Old
04-08-2011, 05:07 PM
  #365
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion
 
Sinurgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 7,445
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotestothecup View Post
That is far too much to ask of me.
lol...sorry, I meant specifically on Alabama games days.

Sinurgy is offline  
Old
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
  #366
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful
 
Blubba Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NE Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,261
vCash: 500
Nerd alert!

Have any of you gotten your hands on a 3DS? The launch games are not so good, but the no-glasses 3D is awesome and it's convenient that it lets you adjust how much 3D you want.

Blubba Jenkins is offline  
Old
04-08-2011, 06:27 PM
  #367
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion
 
Sinurgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 7,445
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
Nerd alert!

Have any of you gotten your hands on a 3DS? The launch games are not so good, but the no-glasses 3D is awesome and it's convenient that it lets you adjust how much 3D you want.
Just my opinion of course but outside of Avatar, I haven't seen any 3D really worth talking about much less the 3DS.

Sinurgy is offline  
Old
04-09-2011, 02:05 AM
  #368
mouser
Global Moderator
Business of Hockey
 
mouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Mountain
Posts: 11,689
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
Nerd alert!

Have any of you gotten your hands on a 3DS? The launch games are not so good, but the no-glasses 3D is awesome and it's convenient that it lets you adjust how much 3D you want.
Launch games are almost never good unless they're flagship properties like Zelda/Mario.

mouser is online now  
Old
04-09-2011, 08:31 AM
  #369
MP
Registered User
 
MP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins View Post
Nerd alert!

Have any of you gotten your hands on a 3DS? The launch games are not so good, but the no-glasses 3D is awesome and it's convenient that it lets you adjust how much 3D you want.
I don't play games much anymore, but I'm intrigued. A Mario game is probably a given, but if Pilotwings, Harvest Moon, Mario Kart, Tetris, stuff like that starts coming out on 3DS, I might have to splurge. I think handheld gaming is going to become Nintendo's bread-and-butter market, if it isn't already.

MP is offline  
Old
04-10-2011, 04:31 AM
  #370
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion
 
Sinurgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 7,445
vCash: 500
Anyone know why HFBoards search function sucks so ****ing bad?! I just tried to search for any posts in the last 6 months made by me with the the word "Doan" in them. I get zero hits, ZERO! There is no ****ing way I haven't made a post in the past 6 months without the word Doan in it!

Sinurgy is offline  
Old
04-10-2011, 07:42 PM
  #371
BigJCaRoach
I howl
 
BigJCaRoach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Desert
Country: United States
Posts: 605
vCash: 500
OT


Does anyone know how much the Bryz jersey kit and Doan jersey kit are at the Jobing.com team shop? Have a buddy who needs a jersey asap before game 3.

BigJCaRoach is offline  
Old
04-10-2011, 07:50 PM
  #372
Colt45Blast
is in your head
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: everytime
Country: Mexico
Posts: 25,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJCaRoach View Post
OT


Does anyone know how much the Bryz jersey kit and Doan jersey kit are at the Jobing.com team shop? Have a buddy who needs a jersey asap before game 3.
All jersey kits are $65 each

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
04-10-2011, 08:19 PM
  #373
BigJCaRoach
I howl
 
BigJCaRoach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Desert
Country: United States
Posts: 605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPride View Post
All jersey kits are $65 each
The captain's kit or other "top players' aren't more expensive than others? The last time I purchased a kit a few years ago, Doaner's was more expensive.

Thank you for the reply!

BigJCaRoach is offline  
Old
04-10-2011, 11:58 PM
  #374
Colt45Blast
is in your head
 
Colt45Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: everytime
Country: Mexico
Posts: 25,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJCaRoach View Post
The captain's kit or other "top players' aren't more expensive than others? The last time I purchased a kit a few years ago, Doaner's was more expensive. Thank you for the reply!
Thats news to me since I remembered when it was $55 for the kits and then it went up 10 bucks. Last Friday I put in a jersey request for Yandle with the works and it was only 65.

Colt45Blast is offline  
Old
04-11-2011, 12:28 AM
  #375
Yotestothecup
Registered User
 
Yotestothecup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 198
vCash: 500
Wait.. what is a jersey kit? A legit NHL jersey is only 65?

Yotestothecup is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.