HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket Exchange 2010-2011 No volume ticket sales. This is NOT a ticket broker.

Old
11-19-2010, 02:01 PM
awesomo
HARD!

vCash: 500
wow if there was a year to get tickets its this year lol

awesomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 01:35 AM
samiam

Hi everyone! I'm going on holidays for a week, and have some games I'd like to sell. The seats are in section 205, row 33. There are 4 seats together, but I can sell them in pairs as well. The face value on them is $85 each, but will sell them for $150 per pair.
Here is what I have:

Sat Dec 4th vs St Louis
Tues Dec 7th vs Anaheim
Fri Dec 10th vs Tampa

If interested, please email me at myres@shaw.ca and include your phone number.

samiam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 01:29 PM

Oilers vs. Avalanche (Thursday, November 25, 2010)

Hey guys,
I got tickets for Oilers vs. Avalanche for Thursday, November 25, 2010. Sec 232, Row 39, Seat 1 & 2 (on the attacking side near the top). Asking for about 150 (face value of each ticket is 84.50). Please let me know if you are interested. You can email me at minh.hoang@live.ca or send me a PM.

Thanks!

99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 07:44 PM
smytty's mullet

Looking to Trade...

I'm looking for a couple Eskimo fans who have tickets to the Grey Cup and don't feel like sitting with Rider fans for 3+ hours. I'm looing for 2 tickets for next Sundays game and I'm willing to trade Oilers tickets for your football tickets.

I've got 2 tickets in section 234, row 32 right on the goal line where the Oilers attack twice as well as 2 tickets 12 rows up right behind the Oilers bench.

Willing to trade for any Oil game you wish this year and willing to do swap + cash or multiple games for GC tickets.

PM me if interested.

smytty's mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smytty's mullet View Post
I'm looking for a couple Eskimo fans who have tickets to the Grey Cup and don't feel like sitting with Rider fans for 3+ hours. I'm looing for 2 tickets for next Sundays game and I'm willing to trade Oilers tickets for your football tickets.

I've got 2 tickets in section 234, row 32 right on the goal line where the Oilers attack twice as well as 2 tickets 12 rows up right behind the Oilers bench.

Willing to trade for any Oil game you wish this year and willing to do swap + cash or multiple games for GC tickets.

PM me if interested.
Seems like an odd trade. 1 for 1 that is.

Oilers demand is really low right now. Theres been giveways. I'd consider trading my Grey Cup tickets but for say 3-4 Oiler games.

Grey Cups are fantastic and lifetime memories. Expecting to trade on par for 1 Oilers game seems weak. Maybe its just me.

Or I'm bargaining..

besides which I'd rather sit in the stands with Riders fans over Stamps fans any day of the week. I'll even wear green...

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2010, 11:38 PM
binderjinder

Oilers Vs Stars Jan 20th

2 Tickets to the oilers vs stars on Jan 20th. Asking below face value for them, only $120 for the pair. Tickets in section 203 row 32.

PM me if interested

binderjinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2010, 12:56 AM
smytty's mullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Seems like an odd trade. 1 for 1 that is.

Oilers demand is really low right now. Theres been giveways. I'd consider trading my Grey Cup tickets but for say 3-4 Oiler games.

Grey Cups are fantastic and lifetime memories. Expecting to trade on par for 1 Oilers game seems weak. Maybe its just me.

Or I'm bargaining..

besides which I'd rather sit in the stands with Riders fans over Stamps fans any day of the week. I'll even wear green...

Sorry Replacement. Maybe I just didn't explain what I was thinking very well.

I fully acknowledge that it might not be a fair trade straight up. Grey Cup tickets range anywhere from $275 to $115 including service fees on Ticketmaster's website. Oiler tickets range anywhere from $51 to $237 plus service fees. I've got tickets in section 234 with a face value of $85 per seat, and I've also got tickets in Section 116 with a face value of $237 per seat. Depending on which tickets a person might want and where their tickets are at Commonwealth, I fully realize it might take multiple games, or games + cash or something. I'm just looking for tickets to the football game and I'd like the opportunity to swing a deal with someone.

Old
11-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Sorry Replacement. Maybe I just didn't explain what I was thinking very well.

I fully acknowledge that it might not be a fair trade straight up. Grey Cup tickets range anywhere from $275 to $115 including service fees on Ticketmaster's website. Oiler tickets range anywhere from $51 to $237 plus service fees. I've got tickets in section 234 with a face value of $85 per seat, and I've also got tickets in Section 116 with a face value of $237 per seat. Depending on which tickets a person might want and where their tickets are at Commonwealth, I fully realize it might take multiple games, or games + cash or something. I'm just looking for tickets to the football game and I'd like the opportunity to swing a deal with someone.
No worries and thanks for replying and the clarification which should help you make a deal.

I'm just kind of grumpy with the cold weather, no football team, snow and all.

I think I'm going to go still anyway. Its always a good party.

Should be a lot of resale tickets available but try to get some before the Riders horde come into town around Wednesday. Check all the ticket sites as well. Good luck. Also who knows, Esks office might be accepting some returns just on good faith. Maybe some will come available.

ps Outside shot here but Costco was selling a lot of Grey Cup tickets months ago. With their return policy you may want to check them out. Who knows? It was $299 for one ticket, jersey, touque, shirt, that kind of crap.

Old
11-22-2010, 01:30 AM
smytty's mullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
No worries and thanks for replying and the clarification which should help you make a deal.

I'm just kind of grumpy with the cold weather, no football team, snow and all.

I think I'm going to go still anyway. Its always a good party.

Should be a lot of resale tickets available but try to get some before the Riders horde come into town around Wednesday. Check all the ticket sites as well. Good luck. Also who knows, Esks office might be accepting some returns just on good faith. Maybe some will come available.

ps Outside shot here but Costco was selling a lot of Grey Cup tickets months ago. With their return policy you may want to check them out. Who knows? It was $299 for one ticket, jersey, touque, shirt, that kind of crap.
Thanks. Just checked out Ticketmaster's site. There are actually still singles. Want to go with a buddy or two, but might just grab a single to make sure I get in and go from there.

Got to get my watermelon tomorrow too. With it being cold out, you've got to let that bad boy dry out before game time or it will be like wearing a block of ice on your head.

Old
11-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Thanks. Just checked out Ticketmaster's site. There are actually still singles. Want to go with a buddy or two, but might just grab a single to make sure I get in and go from there.

Got to get my watermelon tomorrow too. With it being cold out, you've got to let that bad boy dry out before game time or it will be like wearing a block of ice on your head.
Grab 2 singles. Lots of seats that people don't use. Some people with seats higher up just choose to watch the game ala Standing room from North or South Concourse. Also North endzone seats are never full. Even Grey Cup. The seats are sold, but people just go somewhere else. I went to the last Grey Cup here and I swear some people just spend hours getting juiced on the beer concourse and in the heated concessions/bar area.
Theres always a few thousand people that kind of lose sight of the actual game taking place.. Some more too blasted to even make it to the game I bet. Go figure.

Take their seats.

Old
11-22-2010, 08:39 AM
metallicat

I have also heard that some BPs still have park and ride tickets available, check that out as well.

metallicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2010, 05:26 PM
oilers89

Hey im looking for @ least 4 tix to Oilers game on sat and also 4 to the Grey Cup. If ne on ehas ne availiable please pm me! thank you!

oilers89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2010, 06:20 PM
AV

OILERS VS. AVALANCHE NOV 25th

2 side by side tickets in SEC 335, ROW 47. Asking 90 for the pair. PM me if interested.

AV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Dave Chung

Selling 2 Grey Cup Tickets

2 Tickets to Grey Cup this Sunday

Selling them for a friend

Section G2
Seats 7&8
Row 81

Email me for info and price

louis.lh.lai@gmail.com

Dave Chung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2010, 08:05 PM
metallicat

Two tickets for the game on Wednesday against Colorado. Section 212, row 35...aisle seats.

100 dollars for the pair, OBO. And if you're going to send me a PM with an offer, at least make it somewhat respectable. I don't want to get any PMs asking for them for free, because it's not going to happen. I've been asked that too many times from people on here, and I'm getting tired of it to be quite honest.

Old
11-22-2010, 10:48 PM
oilfansixtynine
schulebsyakhallnuge

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to oilfansixtynine
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicat View Post
Two tickets for the game on Wednesday against Colorado. Section 212, row 35...aisle seats.

100 dollars for the pair, OBO. And if you're going to send me a PM with an offer, at least make it somewhat respectable. I don't want to get any PMs asking for them for free, because it's not going to happen. I've been asked that too many times from people on here, and I'm getting tired of it to be quite honest.
thursday's game bro, $100 is an awesome deal for these seats...

oilfansixtynine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2010, 01:26 AM
smytty's mullet

Got my Grey Cup tickets. Thanks.

2 Gold Oiler tickets plus $100 cash got me 2 sideline tickets. Pretty sweet.

Go Riders.

Old
11-23-2010, 08:36 AM
metallicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfansixtynine View Post
thursday's game bro, $100 is an awesome deal for these seats...
Sorry man, you're right. Thursday...not sure why I was thinking Wednesday.

Old
11-23-2010, 06:16 PM
rwr

LOOKING FOR tickets to the red wings on Jan 4.

looking for LOWER BOWL tickets, club tickets... will pay face value... 2 tickets needed please.

(posting for a friend, thanks)

rwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 12:03 AM
oilfan09

FREE pair of tickets to thursday game gallery seatings....you have to come pick it up! First come first serve.

OILERS SUCK!

oilfan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Oilers Fan 94

LA @ Edmonton - Feb 2

Looking for 1 tickets for the above game. Other family is sitting in sec 207 row 23, so would like to get really close to them.... does anyone have any tickets for sale??

Last edited by Oilers Fan 94: 11-24-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: only need one ticket now
Oilers Fan 94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 11:22 AM
oilfan09

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
FREE pair of tickets to thursday game gallery seatings....you have to come pick it up! First come first serve.

OILERS SUCK!
Wow can't believe I just got my first PM 20 minutes ago....even people here don't want free tickets

Old
11-24-2010, 11:30 AM
samiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Fan 94 View Post
Looking for 2 tickets for the above game. Other family is sitting in sec 207 row 23, so would like to get really close to them.... does anyone have any tickets for sale??
I've got a pair fairly close to these actually. Maybe we could do a swap for one of your alternate games. Feel free to PM me if interested

samiam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 01:47 PM
superskid

4 Tickets Oilers vs Avalanche tomorrow night. Face value is 84.50 a ticket asking for 75.00 OBO.

Seats are in section 224 row 34 and include the aisle seat.

Thanks,

superskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2010, 03:30 PM
oilfan09

Gone.

Last edited by oilfan09: 11-24-2010 at 03:55 PM.