HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > NHL Draft - Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL Draft - Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

C/W Pierre-Luc Dubois - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, QMJHL (2016, 3rd, CBJ) II

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-16-2016, 08:20 PM
  #1
landy92mack29
Registered User
 
landy92mack29's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: saskatchewan
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,277
vCash: 65
C/W Pierre-Luc Dubois - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, QMJHL (2016, 3rd, CBJ) II

Continue

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=252480

Height-6'3
Weight-203
Position-Center/Winger
Comparison-Jamie Benn



MOD:



Last edited by JawandaPuck: 05-29-2016 at 11:29 PM. Reason: video
landy92mack29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2016, 08:57 PM
  #2
The Drop
Rain Drop, Drop Top
 
The Drop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,389
vCash: 50
Barring a trade. He's a Oiler or Canuck

The Drop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2016, 10:28 PM
  #3
spintheblackcircle
GOAT
 
spintheblackcircle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 45,403
vCash: 500
I would say comparison-Vinny Lecavalier.

__________________
Changes come. Keep your dignity. Take the high road. Take it like a man.
spintheblackcircle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2016, 10:48 PM
  #4
Episkey
Nitrox
 
Episkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 4,089
vCash: 1010
Looks like the Sharks could be seeing a lot of Dubois over the years. Going to be a joy to watch and infuriating at the same time.

Episkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 03:59 PM
  #5
Zombotron
Moderator
Hire Jim Benning
 
Zombotron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Olli Juolevi Fanclub
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,949
vCash: 500

__________________
Hey man. Here's Alex Wright. The german. If you wanna know what the germans are about, pick me, and you're gonna have a hell of a wictory. I PROMISE.
Zombotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 04:10 PM
  #6
Aceboogie
Registered User
 
Aceboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22,810
vCash: 500
Best thing about PLD is the fact hes almost a year younger than some of these guys and only a bit older than Nolan Patrick of the 2017 draft. That could be huge developmentally.

Add to that the fact hes a work out machine (seen this from scouts as well as his coach). I know most NHL players work out hard. But guys like PLD who take it a step above just have that ability to blow peoples expectations because of pace of progession due to work ethic. A guy like C. Parayko has a similar work ethic, tops in the league. And he blew everyone away. Dubios is starting from much higher ground. So sky is the limit

Finally, I like how he did a ton this season almost all by himself. He had Svechinkov ( a 1st rounder) on his line. But still he outscored him and put up 99 points in his draft year. A really good feat. Especially as many consider him tremendous defensively

I honestly wouldnt be to suprised to see him end up as the 3rd or even 2nd best player from the draft in 5 years. Sort of like how Barkov/Mackinnon were run away top dogs (Drouin up there too) and Monahan has came from the back to be 2nd right now. Or even Johansen/Tarasenko from 2010.

Just a gut feeling hell end up as something special. I wanna say Hossa lite, but I have a feeling he could be a Hossa clone

Aceboogie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 04:34 PM
  #7
93LEAFS
Registered User
 
93LEAFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thlineforlife View Post
Best thing about PLD is the fact hes almost a year younger than some of these guys and only a bit older than Nolan Patrick of the 2017 draft. That could be huge developmentally.

Add to that the fact hes a work out machine (seen this from scouts as well as his coach). I know most NHL players work out hard. But guys like PLD who take it a step above just have that ability to blow peoples expectations because of pace of progession due to work ethic. A guy like C. Parayko has a similar work ethic, tops in the league. And he blew everyone away. Dubios is starting from much higher ground. So sky is the limit

Finally, I like how he did a ton this season almost all by himself. He had Svechinkov ( a 1st rounder) on his line. But still he outscored him and put up 99 points in his draft year. A really good feat. Especially as many consider him tremendous defensively

I honestly wouldnt be to suprised to see him end up as the 3rd or even 2nd best player from the draft in 5 years. Sort of like how Barkov/Mackinnon were run away top dogs (Drouin up there too) and Monahan has came from the back to be 2nd right now. Or even Johansen/Tarasenko from 2010.

Just a gut feeling hell end up as something special. I wanna say Hossa lite, but I have a feeling he could be a Hossa clone
Monahan actually entered his draft year as a strong contender for 3rd (behind Jones and MacKinnon, ahead of Barkov and Drouin), but having a weaker 3rd OHL year started a slight drop. Many thought he could have a Seguin like draft year. It'd be a slightly different route for PLD, who has actually risen in his draft year. But I get the gist of your point. Whoever gets PLD is getting a dedicated kid, he might be NHL ready by the fall, but I'd expect him to have another year in Jr. and a top 6 role (most likely 1st line LW) on Canada. It will be interesting how the scouts project him, I have a feeling he'll end up on the wing, which is fine for Oilers and Flames. It may make Vancouver think twice.

93LEAFS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 04:40 PM
  #8
Aceboogie
Registered User
 
Aceboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93LEAFS View Post
Monahan actually entered his draft year as a strong contender for 3rd (behind Jones and MacKinnon, ahead of Barkov and Drouin), but having a weaker 3rd OHL year started a slight drop. Many thought he could have a Seguin like draft year. It'd be a slightly different route for PLD, who has actually risen in his draft year. But I get the gist of your point. Whoever gets PLD is getting a dedicated kid, he might be NHL ready by the fall, but I'd expect him to have another year in Jr. and a top 6 role (most likely 1st line LW) on Canada. It will be interesting how the scouts project him, I have a feeling he'll end up on the wing, which is fine for Oilers and Flames. It may make Vancouver think twice.
I wouldnt mind him as a winger. Its interesting that it appears his point totals shot up when he was moved to center. Not sure if that resulted from him moving to center, or if it was just heating up to the Q and would have happened anyway if he stayed wing.

Probably better for him to break into league as a winger anyway and then move to center if need be in 2/3 years

Aceboogie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 04:42 PM
  #9
thepuckmonster
Global Moderator
Professional Winner.
 
thepuckmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,616
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93LEAFS View Post
Monahan actually entered his draft year as a strong contender for 3rd (behind Jones and MacKinnon, ahead of Barkov and Drouin), but having a weaker 3rd OHL year started a slight drop. Many thought he could have a Seguin like draft year. It'd be a slightly different route for PLD, who has actually risen in his draft year. But I get the gist of your point. Whoever gets PLD is getting a dedicated kid, he might be NHL ready by the fall, but I'd expect him to have another year in Jr. and a top 6 role (most likely 1st line LW) on Canada. It will be interesting how the scouts project him, I have a feeling he'll end up on the wing, which is fine for Oilers and Flames. It may make Vancouver think twice.
Why would Vancouver think twice? Boeser is our only likely 1st line wing talent in the system

__________________
thepuckmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:02 PM
  #10
Flames Draft Watcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,783
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepuckmonster View Post
Why would Vancouver think twice? Boeser is our only likely 1st line wing talent in the system
Because wing is arguably the least important position in the NHL and you just spent your last two first rounders on wingers?

It's extremely hard to find franchise centres and franchise dmen outside the top 10. Both those positions are much more critical to solve in order to become a Stanley Cup contender. I think after drafting two wings it would be a mistake to draft another when there are top pairing dmen available. I know VAN fans hate that logic but I think it's sound. If VAN scouts think Brown has franchise centre potential then there's another kid that make more sense than a winger.

Frankly dmen are of such critical importance that VAN would be smart to grab one or trade down and grab one. Dmen aren't the sexy pick, fans love forwards but the importance of defencemen should not be underestimated.

Flames Draft Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:06 PM
  #11
93LEAFS
Registered User
 
93LEAFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepuckmonster View Post
Why would Vancouver think twice? Boeser is our only likely 1st line wing talent in the system
Because you've invested heavily on the wings, and are lacking a #1c or #1d prospect. Maybe the Nucks see him as a center so it won't matter. Its more Edmonton and Calgary have good depth at Center, and in the Flames case on D too.

93LEAFS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:19 PM
  #12
YeahKassian
Registered User
 
YeahKassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 810
vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Draft Watcher View Post
Because wing is arguably the least important position in the NHL and you just spent your last two first rounders on wingers?

It's extremely hard to find franchise centres and franchise dmen outside the top 10. Both those positions are much more critical to solve in order to become a Stanley Cup contender. I think after drafting two wings it would be a mistake to draft another when there are top pairing dmen available. I know VAN fans hate that logic but I think it's sound. If VAN scouts think Brown has franchise centre potential then there's another kid that make more sense than a winger.

Frankly dmen are of such critical importance that VAN would be smart to grab one or trade down and grab one. Dmen aren't the sexy pick, fans love forwards but the importance of defencemen should not be underestimated.
I get the reasoning, I really do. But draft BPA, position be damned. If Jimbo thinks PLD is BPA then he is going to pick him. Its not like there is an ekblad calibre dman in this draft. If there was and he was available at 5 then yeah, its a no brainer. We will likely be drafting D heavily with the rest of our picks in this draft. I cant see Benning passing up an opportunity to grab a 1st line player. Period.


Last edited by YeahKassian: 05-17-2016 at 05:30 PM.
YeahKassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:19 PM
  #13
clay
Registered User
 
clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Draft Watcher View Post
Because wing is arguably the least important position in the NHL and you just spent your last two first rounders on wingers?

It's extremely hard to find franchise centres and franchise dmen outside the top 10. Both those positions are much more critical to solve in order to become a Stanley Cup contender. I think after drafting two wings it would be a mistake to draft another when there are top pairing dmen available. I know VAN fans hate that logic but I think it's sound. If VAN scouts think Brown has franchise centre potential then there's another kid that make more sense than a winger.

Frankly dmen are of such critical importance that VAN would be smart to grab one or trade down and grab one. Dmen aren't the sexy pick, fans love forwards but the importance of defencemen should not be underestimated.
I would agree with you if there was a d-man that could compare to the level of talent Dubois and Tkachuk have. Dubois and Tkachuk both have franchise player ceilings - that just isn't the case with any defenceman in this draft at this point.

clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:21 PM
  #14
WhiteCurse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada VI
Country: Canada
Posts: 847
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Draft Watcher View Post
Because wing is arguably the least important position in the NHL and you just spent your last two first rounders on wingers?

It's extremely hard to find franchise centres and franchise dmen outside the top 10. Both those positions are much more critical to solve in order to become a Stanley Cup contender. I think after drafting two wings it would be a mistake to draft another when there are top pairing dmen available. I know VAN fans hate that logic but I think it's sound. If VAN scouts think Brown has franchise centre potential then there's another kid that make more sense than a winger.

Frankly dmen are of such critical importance that VAN would be smart to grab one or trade down and grab one. Dmen aren't the sexy pick, fans love forwards but the importance of defencemen should not be underestimated.
Still pushing your agenda with a dman to Van i see.

WhiteCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:22 PM
  #15
vanwest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepuckmonster View Post
Why would Vancouver think twice? Boeser is our only likely 1st line wing talent in the system
Agreed. We need a top winger, top center and a top D.
Always take the BPA. There is no number one center available at pick 5 nor is there a number one defenseman.
Teams who draft based on need as opposed to the best player available will always regret it.
Vancouver will end up with a great player at pick 5: either Dubois or Tkachuk. Any other pick would be a mistake, IMO.

vanwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:22 PM
  #16
93LEAFS
Registered User
 
93LEAFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I would agree with you if there was a d-man that could compare to the level of talent Dubois and Tkachuk have. Dubois and Tkachuk both have franchise player ceilings - that just isn't the case with any defenceman in this draft at this point.
To some people Chychrun does (atleast 1 scout had Chychrun top 5 according to McKenzie), and he seems to be one of the more divisive prospects. I believe he has franchise defender potential and was seriously thinking he or PLD (gambling on that slight bit of center potential) would be the pick if Leafs ended up 4. I don't think the gap between 5 and 6 is as big as people are claiming, and its much closer to being a 4-9 tier, and I've held this belief prior to the lottery.

93LEAFS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:24 PM
  #17
HappyGilmourr
#FireShapiro
 
HappyGilmourr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Milton
Posts: 6,571
vCash: 500
I get Edmonton needs a d-man; but how do you pass on this guy? I would hate to see him end up in Vancouver. He could end up a top 3 player from this draft.

HappyGilmourr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:25 PM
  #18
Aceboogie
Registered User
 
Aceboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanwest View Post
Agreed. We need a top winger, top center and a top D.
Always take the BPA. There is no number one center available at pick 5 nor is there a number one defenseman.
Teams who draft based on need as opposed to the best player available will always regret it.
Vancouver will end up with a great player at pick 5: either Dubois or Tkachuk. Any other pick would be a mistake, IMO.
Couldnt agree more. Build in other ways, but dont lose value trying to land a need in the top 10 of a draft. Either guy is a big need in West too

Aceboogie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:25 PM
  #19
vanwest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames Draft Watcher View Post
Because wing is arguably the least important position in the NHL and you just spent your last two first rounders on wingers?

It's extremely hard to find franchise centres and franchise dmen outside the top 10. Both those positions are much more critical to solve in order to become a Stanley Cup contender. I think after drafting two wings it would be a mistake to draft another when there are top pairing dmen available. I know VAN fans hate that logic but I think it's sound. If VAN scouts think Brown has franchise centre potential then there's another kid that make more sense than a winger.

Frankly dmen are of such critical importance that VAN would be smart to grab one or trade down and grab one. Dmen aren't the sexy pick, fans love forwards but the importance of defencemen should not be underestimated.
I disagree. This draft I see a drop off after the fifth pick which I said even before we moved down in the draft lottery.
Trading down and missing out on Dubois or Tkachuk would be a poor decision.

vanwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:32 PM
  #20
Aceboogie
Registered User
 
Aceboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22,810
vCash: 500
I posted this is in another thread. But this draft will be super important 4-7. Normally you want to pick the best guy, but if you mess up and the guy behind you is better and goes to a non division rival, its a loss but not major. If you have a rival behind you and rival gets better guy, its a double loss as youll have to see that guy on the regular

However with the Oilers have 3 division rivals behind them, 2 being major rivals. Any loss is amplified by 4 (triple for Canucks) and any win is that much better. Its very imperative for Oilers, Canucks and Flames to nail their picks. Oilers have most risk and reward, Canucks a bit less, and so on. So hitting your picks in this draft is crucial

I am not at all in favour of picking a D (who by nearly all scouts are a step below) to fill a need. That is a receipt for disaster and potentially a big one. I can understand Flames and Arizona fans wanting Oilers and Canucks to choose D and let the superior prospects fall. But I personally dont see it happening.

Dubios is just too good. And to me has insane upside


Last edited by Aceboogie: 05-17-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Aceboogie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:36 PM
  #21
YeahKassian
Registered User
 
YeahKassian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 810
vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thlineforlife View Post
I posted this is in another thread. But this draft will be super important 4-6. Normally you want to pick the best guy, but if you mess up and the guy behind you is better and goes to a non division rival, its a loss but not major. If you have a rival behind you and rival gets better guy, its a double loss as youll have to see that guy on the regular

However with the Oilers have 3 division rivals behind them, so being major rivals. Any loss is amplified by 4 (triple for Canucks) and any win is that much better. Its very imperative for Oilers, Canucks and Flames to nail their picks. Oilers have most risk and reward, Canucks a bit less, and so on. So hitting your picks in this draft is crucial

I am not at all in favour of picking a D (who by nearly all scouts are a step below) to fill a need. That is a receipt for disaster and potentially a big one. I can understand Flames and Arizona fans wanting Oilers and Canucks to choose D and let the superior prospects fall. But I personally dont see it happening.

Dubios is just too good. And to me has insane upside
I agree sir. This kid fits the mould of a Benning type pick also. I cannot see him passing on him if he is available.

YeahKassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 05:41 PM
  #22
vanwest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thlineforlife View Post
I posted this is in another thread. But this draft will be super important 4-6. Normally you want to pick the best guy, but if you mess up and the guy behind you is better and goes to a non division rival, its a loss but not major. If you have a rival behind you and rival gets better guy, its a double loss as youll have to see that guy on the regular

However with the Oilers have 3 division rivals behind them, so being major rivals. Any loss is amplified by 4 (triple for Canucks) and any win is that much better. Its very imperative for Oilers, Canucks and Flames to nail their picks. Oilers have most risk and reward, Canucks a bit less, and so on. So hitting your picks in this draft is crucial

I am not at all in favour of picking a D (who by nearly all scouts are a step below) to fill a need. That is a receipt for disaster and potentially a big one. I can understand Flames and Arizona fans wanting Oilers and Canucks to choose D and let the superior prospects fall. But I personally dont see it happening.

Dubios is just too good. And to me has insane upside
Agree with all of that. There just isn't a defenseman at that level in this draft. Take Dubois or Tkachuk (BPA).
While the Canucks lack a number one defenseman there's not an obvious one at that spot. It's possible that one of the five or six defensemen ranked in the top 15 in this draft end up as a number one but picking which one is too much of a long shot.

vanwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 06:15 PM
  #23
Flames Draft Watcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,783
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahKassian View Post
I get the reasoning, I really do. But draft BPA, position be damned. If Jimbo thinks PLD is BPA then he is going to pick him. Its not like there is an ekblad calibre dman in this draft. If there was and he was available at 5 then yeah, its a no brainer. We will likely be drafting D heavily with the rest of our picks in this draft. I cant see Benning passing up an opportunity to grab a 1st line player. Period.
Agreed. I'm just not convinced that Chiarelli and Benning see there being a drop off after #5 like the fans do. Chiarelli has talked about the players from 4-9 being very good players and has openly talked about dealing down. Benning seems to mention 2-3 forwards and 2 defensemen as being right in their range. He's said they wanted to draft a defensemen if they were picking outside the top 3-4. But he's confused that by talking about prioritizing a 1st line forward over a #2 d-man. At this point its hard to rule anything out. He may be talking up the forwards right now because he wants to move down a spot or two and grab a Dman. Hard to say.

I know VAN fans see it as Dubois/Tkachuk and then a drop off but I don't think the quotes from scouts and GMs that we've seen would support that. In Calgary Burke talked about a big drop off for our team after 8. Treliving has talked about a small ledge after 6, and another small ledge after 7. Many scouts have been quoted as talking about the players from 4-12 being similar in upside. Mackenzie went on TV saying the teams from 4-12 might all get the guy they have #4 on their list. Where in that does anyone get the idea that it drops off after 5? I've never heard any scout suggest that and I've heard them say a lot of things that contradict that.

I think some VAN fans hear what they want to hear from the Benning interviews while ignoring what other GMs and scouts are saying. I think the players from 4-8, 4-9 are pretty dang close and the teams in that range can tiebreak based on need or organizational philosophy. I know in Calgary here Burke has talked about if two players are tied they take the d-man over the forward and if two players are tied they take the centre over the winger. I fully subscribe to that logic.

Flames Draft Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 06:17 PM
  #24
Flames Draft Watcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,783
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanwest View Post
I disagree. This draft I see a drop off after the fifth pick which I said even before we moved down in the draft lottery.
Trading down and missing out on Dubois or Tkachuk would be a poor decision.
I've never seen a quote from a scout or GM that backs up the idea that there is a drop off after 5. And I can provide plenty of quotes that contradict that idea.

Flames Draft Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2016, 06:19 PM
  #25
Flames Draft Watcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,783
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCurse View Post
Still pushing your agenda with a dman to Van i see.
I have no influence or affect on anything. I'm merely offering up my opinion on what I think the Canucks should do based on their organizational depth at various positions.

I think some VAN fans are guilty of underrating the importance of defensemen and I think a lot of fans on this board are guilty of underrating the defense class this year. Time will tell and we'll see how it truly goes down. Annoying that it is so far away though!

If Dubois/Tkachuk go 4/5 I'll be happy to get the best d-man at #6. You can never have too many defensemen. And just ask EDM how well they compete drafting forward after forward and ignoring the defense position for far too long. Do VAN fans want to be the next EDM?

Flames Draft Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.