HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Olympic Merch And CTV

Closed Thread

Old
09-13-2010, 05:19 PM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

vCash: 50
Olympic Merch And CTV

Hey guys,

I just ordered a copy of the Hockey Gold 2010 Blu-Ray set from the CTV Olympic webshop last night. Was orderding from CTV a good idea? The set is also available at HMV, but since I have no HMV in my town...ordering from CTV was pretty much my only option. However I read a few horror stories on a few other Olympic forums as well as here about people ordering the other Olympic Bluray sets/other merch in the past and still not recieving them/the DVD/Bluray sets not being shipped.

Are these problems mostly associated with the other Vancouver 2010 web store http://www.vancouver2010.com/store/index.html or did these problems mostly happen in the past with people who've ordered Olympic Blurays and other merch through the CTV shop located at http://store.ctvolympics.ca/Pages/default.aspx which is where I just purchased my set.

To the people here who ordered Blurays or other goodies through CTV before, during, and after the Olympics...how smooth was your ordering experience? Do I need to worry about anything?

Old
09-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Villert

vCash: 2340
I, too, have ordered the Hockey Blu-Ray set from CTV, though it would have been after you did.

So far, the order is a couple of days late, and I haven't yet received a confirmation email of my order, or been charged for said order, so not too sure what to think yet. Hopefully it will somehow be in my mailbox today when I get home.

Have you received yours yet, or are you still waiting?

Old
09-25-2010, 11:15 AM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villert View Post
I, too, have ordered the Hockey Blu-Ray set from CTV, though it would have been after you did.

So far, the order is a couple of days late, and I haven't yet received a confirmation email of my order, or been charged for said order, so not too sure what to think yet. Hopefully it will somehow be in my mailbox today when I get home.

Have you received yours yet, or are you still waiting?
Got mine....with no hassle.

Ordered it on Sept 12th at night which was a Sunday. I got an order confirmation email literally seconds after I placed my order. As for getting a "we've shipped your order out" kind of email, after waiting a few days...I got my shipping notification email on thursday the 16th and by this past monday which was September 20th I had recieved my Blurays.

Closed Thread