Henrik Bjorklund

Old
08-25-2010, 03:21 AM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 152
Henrik Bjorklund

Hey guys,
Im just looking for a first hand perepsctive on this guy.

First of all i would like to know where he fits on the Farjestad line up for the upcoming season(and if he will stick on the team), and Secondly I would like to get your opinion on his potential at an NHL level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2010, 12:07 PM
KCrushers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
Hey guys,
Im just looking for a first hand perepsctive on this guy.

First of all i would like to know where he fits on the Farjestad line up for the upcoming season(and if he will stick on the team), and Secondly I would like to get your opinion on his potential at an NHL level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
He will have a very hard time getting on the roster this season. Färjestad have 15 forwards signed and in my opinion, Björklund is #15.

He's big, strong and gritty with both a nice wrister and a slapper.
I think he's a bit slow, heavy feet you might say and I think he's atleast one season from SEL and would not even compete over a NHL spot right now and probably not an AHL spot either.

He missed almost all of last year due to backproblems, he still have some issues but they are getting better.

KCrushers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2010, 01:52 PM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrushers View Post
He will have a very hard time getting on the roster this season. Färjestad have 15 forwards signed and in my opinion, Björklund is #15.

He's big, strong and gritty with both a nice wrister and a slapper.
I think he's a bit slow, heavy feet you might say and I think he's atleast one season from SEL and would not even compete over a NHL spot right now and probably not an AHL spot either.

He missed almost all of last year due to backproblems, he still have some issues but they are getting better.
Alright, I hope he cracks the Roster I believe it would be very good for his development.

And are his backproblems an area of concern for him?, or is it just a random injury that has fully healed?

Old
08-25-2010, 02:54 PM
johnny_rudeboy

He was on his way out on loan but FBK´s GM changed his mind and now it looks as if he will stay. for now anyway.

johnny_rudeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2010, 02:13 AM
KCrushers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
Alright, I hope he cracks the Roster I believe it would be very good for his development.

And are his backproblems an area of concern for him?, or is it just a random injury that has fully healed?
I wouldent call it an random injury but word is that he think rehab has it under control and that it's not causing any problems. He's been able to have a full off season and the pre-season has looked good so far (the games he have played).

He will remain in the roster for now but will probably have a very hard time in cracking the roster. He is currently fighting over spot #11 and #12 with Emil Kåberg, Robin Sterner, Marius Holtet, Patrik Lundh with the two players in bold that are the most difficult to go past I guess.

Last edited by KCrushers: 08-27-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old
08-27-2010, 02:41 AM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrushers View Post
I wouldent call it an random injury but word is that he through rehab has it under control and that it's not causing any problems. He's been able to have a full off season and the pre-season has looked good so far (the games he have played).

He will remain in the roster for now but will probably have a very hard time in cracking the roster. He is currently fighting over spot #11 and #12 with Emil Kåberg, Robin Sterner, Marius Holtet, Patrik Lundh with the two players in bold that are the most difficult to go past I guess.
Ah, ok thanks for the Info.

Old
08-27-2010, 08:01 AM
KCrushers

Färjestad just released the news that Björklund will be lent out this season to Rögle BK.
The loan is for the remainder of the season but Färjestad have the right to bring him home if they want to.

http://www.farjestadsbk.se/showpage.asp?PID=2030526848