HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Philly D vs Pitt D

Closed Thread

Old
08-28-2010, 12:08 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
Far deeper? nah. Flyers have a bunch of guys who maybe bottom pairing guys, thats it really. Pens have the same with a couple who should be better(desprese sp) than bottom pairing. Flyers will be lucky if they get one of those guys to pan out and be an nhl regular of bourdon, marshall, finnish guy, gustefson.
Do you know ANYTHING about the Pens' prospect pool?

You've probably never seen Despres play, probably couldn't pronounce his name, and without looking it up, you probably couldn't even tell me what team he plays for.

Hell, without looking it up, you could probably only name me Tangradi and Despres from the Pens' prospect pool.

Why don't you leave the comparisons between prospect pools up to me?

Old
08-28-2010, 12:18 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Do you know ANYTHING about the Pens' prospect pool?

You've probably never seen Despres play, probably couldn't pronounce his name, and without looking it up, you probably couldn't even tell me what team he plays for.

Hell, without looking it up, you could probably only name me Tangradi and Despres from the Pens' prospect pool.

Why don't you leave the comparisons between prospect pools up to me?
Are you getting angry Cliff? You dont like it when someone questions your so called hockey smarts do you? Why dont i leave the comparisons to you? Last i checked this was a public message board. Also Because you are incorrect more often than not, thats why. You think you are Cliff Claven and know everything, whihc is funny in itself. It is fact that the flyers prospect pool on d isnt far deeper than the pens prospects. In reality the pens have better prospects. So dont give me the have you ever seen them play routine. Like Vince Neil said girl dont go away mad, just go away if you dont like what people have to say. Leave the comparisions up to you that is a good one.

So listen up everyone, leave the prospect pool comparisons to Chris alone. No one else is qualified to make a compariosn if it doesnt agree with his point of view.

Old
08-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Opus
Boondoggle

vCash: 875
It's always nice when some troll starts in-house fighting...

Flyers D >>> Penguins D

Thread closed.

Closed Thread