HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Steve Sullivan

Old
08-29-2010, 10:42 AM
lightning_legwand*

vCash: 500
Steve Sullivan

His contract is up at the end of this season. He is starting to get older now by hockey terms.

Do you guys think he plays again as a pred after this season or this will be his final year in the blue and gold?

lightning_legwand* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2010, 03:19 PM
MrJoshua

I think that depends on how this year goes. If he plays well and has a productive year and the Preds look like they're on the verge of something special, he may try to come back for a year and see if Nashville can get to the next level.

MrJoshua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2010, 03:33 PM
K3V1N

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoshua View Post
I think that depends on how this year goes. If he plays well and has a productive year and the Preds look like they're on the verge of something special, he may try to come back for a year and see if Nashville can get to the next level.
Well said.

K3V1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2010, 10:32 PM
cleangene

I'm just soooooooooooo looking forward to what he's going to contribute to THIS season for now. That jawing he was doing around a crowd of hawks during last season's playoffs was memorable, and I hope he brings that match back to light some more fires starting in 40 more days!!!!

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2010, 08:31 AM
PredsV82
No

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoshua View Post
maybe, but he's going to be in something of a catch-22 situation... the better he plays this year, the less likely that we can meet his contract demands after the season(especially if he's going to want another 2 year deal). The worse he plays, the less likely that we would want him back, even at a discount.

I think especially if Rads is coming back next year its unlikely that Sully re-signs here, unless he's willing to take a big hometown discount.

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote