HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Dale Weise On Internet Radio Tonight 9/1 8 PM

Old
09-03-2010, 10:51 PM
gluvhand

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
You know what is funny? Mouth and Jimmy do more then NHL network or MSG as far as getting the fans involved, listening to them and getting current and former Rangers to answer questions and a feel for what they want. A few people on here need to feel important or tough or something by going after mouth. Do all us a favor if you don't like it don't listen or comment. We don't go to your 9-5 boring jobs and tell you how to deliver your pizzas. Go up guys jist because your not part of it doesn't mean you have to be mean to the people who are trying.
No. You know what's funny? That a bone head like you feels it's ok to try and shut us up because you disagree with what's posted. And what's this "we", pilgrim? NOBODY criticized you here. And do me a favor while you're at it. Don't write me nasty e-mails when you feel all piled-up on. You deserve every bit of slamming you take hear. Somewhere there's a tool-box one screwdriver short. Go find it.

gluvhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2010, 11:01 PM
HockeyBurd*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
you don't come back over the top by rejecting constructive criticism. you're an amateur in every sense.
Compared to whom? You? Constructive criticism... "makes my skin crawl". Yeah, you're a class act. You weren't trying to bait anybody. Talk about an "ineffective device". I'll say. Get over yourself.

HockeyBurd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 01:17 AM
gotmonte

I refuse to listen to the show nor will I ever tell any of my buddies about it ALL DUE TO YOUR ANNOYING VOICE.

Its worse than listening to Doc Emerick call a Post game where the put repeadily gets shot just wide on a power play by a hard shard.

It is enough to drive a human crazy. Thank God for ignore and/or Mute buttons lol

Although, I do enjoy when people link stuff from ur site to here so I can read some educated stuff. Your good at what you do. You just flat out sound like a horses clown while doing it.

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Dagoon44

Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluvhand View Post
No. You know what's funny? That a bone head like you feels it's ok to try and shut us up because you disagree with what's posted. And what's this "we", pilgrim? NOBODY criticized you here. And do me a favor while you're at it. Don't write me nasty e-mails when you feel all piled-up on. You deserve every bit of slamming you take hear. Somewhere there's a tool-box one screwdriver short. Go find it.
No I want you to shut up because your a pompous jerk with big time attitude problem

Dagoon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 12:36 PM
The Mouth

First of all whether you like dagoon or not I personally give him props for jumping the boards for a friend and he is the type of guy who would do it not just on a message board but in real life.

He perceived me and the show getting attacked and like all good friends went on the offense

As far as the voice goes there seems to be a growing contingent that likes the voice.

Maybe the people who dont like it believe that any comedy and sports talk a bad mix or just really find the voice downright unlistenable.

Who knows ?? But thanks for the input and as promised I will go with my real voice on the next show and see what the reaction is.

The Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 01:01 PM
nyr2417

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
First of all whether you like dagoon or not I personally give him props for jumping the boards for a friend and he is the type of guy who would do it not just on a message board but in real life.

He perceived me and the show getting attacked and like all good friends went on the offense

As far as the voice goes there seems to be a growing contingent that likes the voice.

Maybe the people who dont like it believe that any comedy and sports talk a bad mix or just really find the voice downright unlistenable.

Who knows ?? But thanks for the input and as promised I will go with my real voice on the next show and see what the reaction is.
I think the problem is half the people just think that by hearing the mouth's voice he is just rambling on which is completely not the case. I don't have a list of the mouth's credentials in front of me but if I remember correctly he was mentioned on a versus hockey broadcast once and if you listen to what he talks about he really knows his stuff. Rock on Mouth

nyr2417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Blazephr

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post

trust me, use your real voice and you'll be just fine. your humor will shine more. you're stuck in a schtick-coma with the made-up voice.

Blazephr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Mjollnir9*

I would like to chime in on this again, more in depth this go 'round. Every one of us humans have things about us that make us unique, and in the entertainment industry (which hockey and commentary are parts) these things are what set us apart. I.E. Jagr's horse-like strength , Jay Leno's huge chin and whiny voice, Primus' Les Claypool and his unorthodox bass playing and vocal meanderings, Paris Hilton's vapid disinterest in anything worthwhile and vacant whorish demeanor...
Bottom line is - If you do not like these people, do not listen/watch/subscribe! However, to ask these people to change the very things that make them who they are, or at least part of their public persona is a little selfish I would say. The Mouth has his gig. There are a ton of people covering the NHL, and the Rangers. Get your infotainment from those sources if the Mouth chafes your delicate sensibilities! HATERS GONNA HATE ! Whiners gonna whine... The Mouth is da Mouth, and to me that shiit is Just Fine! RESPEKT

Mjollnir9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
I refuse to listen to the show nor will I ever tell any of my buddies about it ALL DUE TO YOUR ANNOYING VOICE.

Its worse than listening to Doc Emerick call a Post game where the put repeadily gets shot just wide on a power play by a hard shard.

It is enough to drive a human crazy. Thank God for ignore and/or Mute buttons lol

Although, I do enjoy when people link stuff from ur site to here so I can read some educated stuff. Your good at what you do. You just flat out sound like a horses clown while doing it.
Your post makes you sound like a clown. You say his voice is as annoying as the #1 play by play guy in the sport. Wow real popper there.

You know there is a way to give your opinion on something without being so childish and insulting. I enjoy Mouth's show no matter what voice he does it in. I enjoy the funny voice when he is making fun of the Islanders most though. I have some friends who do not follow hockey much at all but they ask if Mouth has any new vids up sometimes because they think he's funny and enjoy the format of his show. My best friend is a JETS fan and wants a show like that for the JETS.

Mouth you have had great guests so far and the show is growing, keep on going on my man!

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2010, 02:54 AM
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK

You know, I get the satire of an old black & white news reel too from listening to Mouth.

Its funny to me at least, but I'm a geek.

I never minded Fischler, either. The guy lives for hockey (and trains).

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2010, 03:03 AM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

I just like Mouth's pronunciation of Anisimov's name...

AR-TEEEE A-KNEE-ZEE-MOFFF

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Dagoon44

Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
I just like Mouth's pronunciation of Anisimov's name...

AR-TEEEE A-KNEE-ZEE-MOFFF
Now thats funny

Dagoon44 is offline   Reply With Quote