HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

robinson off ottawa short list

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-02-2004, 05:57 PM
  #1
filthy#20
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 202
vCash: 500
robinson off ottawa short list

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=85982

why hasnt their been any mention of coaches getting interviewed by sather.

id love to know what his mindset currently is

he's proabaly leaving everything to the last minute

filthy#20 is offline  
Old
06-02-2004, 07:58 PM
  #2
sickboy35
Registered User
 
sickboy35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: trenton
Posts: 1,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy#20
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=85982

why hasnt their been any mention of coaches getting interviewed by sather.

id love to know what his mindset currently is

he's proabaly leaving everything to the last minute
i don't think larry will be sather's puppet,thats why i don't think he'll come here. i really hope tlb has learned his lesson and will stay far away from whoever takes over the reins of coaching this team. get ted green as far away as possible. he is the informant!

sickboy35 is offline  
Old
06-02-2004, 08:05 PM
  #3
Thirty One
portnor, pls
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,129
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy35
i don't think larry will be sather's puppet,thats why i don't think he'll come here.
that's ridiculous since sather wanted him last year, but robinson said no. he's not being considered because new jersey wants to wait and see what happens with burns.

Thirty One is offline  
Old
06-02-2004, 08:12 PM
  #4
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 30,479
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31-
that's ridiculous since sather wanted him last year, but robinson said no.
Uh, that's why Larry said "no."

SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Old
06-02-2004, 08:19 PM
  #5
sickboy35
Registered User
 
sickboy35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: trenton
Posts: 1,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31-
that's ridiculous since sather wanted him last year, but robinson said no. he's not being considered because new jersey wants to wait and see what happens with burns.

and how is that ridiculous? when sather interveiwed him a couple of years ago that was the impression given by robinson himself, so where are you getting your attitude from? why would he take the devil job anyway? he was screwed by them once before?

sickboy35 is offline  
Old
06-02-2004, 08:38 PM
  #6
Thirty One
portnor, pls
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,129
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy35
and how is that ridiculous? when sather interveiwed him a couple of years ago that was the impression given by robinson himself, so where are you getting your attitude from? why would he take the devil job anyway? he was screwed by them once before?
sorry, I misread what you wrote, I thought you meant Sather wouldn't want Robinson. but I don't think Robinson holds any ill-feelings towards the Devils, otherwise why would he still be there?

Thirty One is offline  
Old
06-02-2004, 09:14 PM
  #7
sickboy35
Registered User
 
sickboy35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: trenton
Posts: 1,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31-
sorry, I misread what you wrote, I thought you meant Sather wouldn't want Robinson. but I don't think Robinson holds any ill-feelings towards the Devils, otherwise why would he still be there?
point taken!

sickboy35 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.